Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:31:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Pre-Sale] Sedus Coin - Invest for the future - X11 - POW - Masternodes  (Read 8954 times)
louzamg

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:45:21 AM

I have already been witnessing this community for days, in discord and reviewing all its project, it seems to me very good, the pre-sale has already started that interesting. It is seen that it will grow a lot, good days is expected soon for Sedus Coin. I'm sure that, yes, it will be. Direct to the moon, nice.
sayda94

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:06:29 PM

Sedus, a project that thinks big! Fast transactions, lower costs than other cryptocurrencies, have better security. Besides its main benefit is the masternode sedus, it gives a profit of 83% !! It's crazy but it's true. Sedus is a project that encompasses everything and will be a success!
apple96

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:31:53 PM

The community is moving forward firmly, a good distribution in discord. Through rains and airdrops, and the Presale has already started, oh yes, it's great news, so soon we will see Sedus Coin advance much more. Do not forget to invest in Sedus, it will be worth it guys!
imran69

Activity: 102

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:37:38 PM

The project began with confidence and continues to go towards its goal, the original ideas, good team and perseverance will bear fruit!
manhky

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:51:53 PM

SMART EXCHANGE FREE LIST COIN

Smart.exchange: https://smarts.exchange/user-5bb17e484bf09.html

Counting down to the opening day, free list coin.

Trade fee very low: 0.001%-0.025%

Company: TL INVESTMENT CREATIVE NEW ZEALAND LIMITED
NZBN: 9429046619075 | Address: Standen Street, Karori, Wellington 6012, New Zealand

Note: Move coin from Main to Trader by Transfer

https://imgur.com/a/WE8T5I2
RiskySanchez

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:57:07 PM

how can you use coins using masternode as the platform later in developing the project? how much is the percentage of the profits obtained from our investment coins stored in this masternode system

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
koralan

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:59:54 PM

It can be said, Sedus Coin with fast payment feature, low fees. In particular, irreversible has the advantage for professionals. This will be used by the community. Liquidity, safety will be a factor of community attention. Does Sedus Coin have any incentives for customers?
godie251

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:43:21 AM

Sedus is a great ally to optimize time, conventional methods of exchange are very inefficient and charge high commissions, now is a good time to invest, take advantage of the benefits offered by the master node and be protagonists of the future the community every day is more big on the discord server everything will be a success
Rokadio

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:06:33 AM

the project from the first point of view is seen profitable and with much projection when trying to establish a currency (SEDUS) that does not have high rates of interest in trazacciones this will attract many people interested in making purchases and transactions with it. I strongly support the Sedus project for its transparency and reliability.
iamqw

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:23:56 AM

seems a nice project. pumping up my lonely D3 to make this successful coin.😁

Privateers.life - the 1st MMO Game about Pirates with Block
kabit9

Activity: 853
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:29:00 PM

Still no decent exchanges trading except VaultMex where liquidity is very low.  Looks like all sellers, no buyers...

evgeniy3815

Activity: 108

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:11:31 PM

Sedus Coin is the newest project that appeared in the promising market of privacy, organically growing
on them at the moment due to the participation of the community.
Sedus is designed to be a secure investment and remain profitable for both miners and masternode owners.
I hope that by participating in this project I can earn money. 
tusa53

Activity: 58

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:39:21 PM

Hello  Sedus Coin Smiley Wink
Nick808

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:05:35 PM

Still no decent exchanges trading except VaultMex where liquidity is very low.  Looks like all sellers, no buyers...

and what was to be expected only lately dozens of similar projects entered the market without any prospects for luck. dont think that there will be brave souls who will buy tokens of this project for btc. there is nothing in it that others already have, which means there is no point in buying.
tusa53

Activity: 58

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:37:02 PM

Excellent project is a good place to go to a game of crypt.
imran69

Activity: 102

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:47:45 AM

This project seems to be one of the most truly successful projects! Great team good work. I'm very happy to be a part of this project. I hope that the project will be interested in large investment funds, in this case, the project will be able to reach hard cap and will move accurately on the road map. I think these guys will succeed!
cadeck

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:35:28 PM

Sedus is a great project. The Target is Fast transactions around the world trough Blockchain concept designed and configured to be used globally by all individuals.  And also make it much more accessible through crowdsourcing.
znayr08

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:31:58 PM

Sedus coin is a good project with his goal to achieve a fast transaction in the entire world of crypto with his Blockchain design concept. and it is easy to use very convenient and crowdsourcing. it will to many people who love using cryptocurrency.
CreamyCheesecake

Activity: 339
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 04:33:38 PM

What's the purpose of another X11 coin? It just wastes energy and on top of that have to recover mining costs by pumping value and trapping investors in a coin that will never do something good. That happens with most X11 coins. That is the perception of the average crypto holder. What are you guys doing to counteract this perspective?

▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬  ● ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬ ● ▬  A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM ▬▬▬► WP
MEDIUM | REDDIT | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | YOUTUBE | ANNOUNCEMENT
kabit9

Activity: 853
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:48:18 PM

What's the purpose of another X11 coin? It just wastes energy and on top of that have to recover mining costs by pumping value and trapping investors in a coin that will never do something good. That happens with most X11 coins. That is the perception of the average crypto holder. What are you guys doing to counteract this perspective?

i would tend to agree, no real purpose here. just selling masternodes and moving on. no exchanges, no exit.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: