Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:57:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trump for Noose - Tax Fraud  (Read 454 times)
bluefirecorp_ (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 152

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:20:38 PM

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/10/02/us/politics/donald-trump-tax-schemes-fred-trump.html

People like Trump are absolute scum.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2449

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 02:38:21 PM

It's terrible that people inherit money. It's far better that presidents like Clinton and Obama steal it from the country.

Please note - The personal opinion of Jet Cash is the opposite of the above statement.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
bluefirecorp_ (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:48:02 PM

It's terrible that people inherit money. It's far better that presidents like Clinton and Obama steal it from the country.

Please note - The personal opinion of Jet Cash is the opposite of the above statement.

Kek. Presidents stealing from the country? Are you sure you're not confusing Obama/Clinton with TRUMP?

Literally being sued over stealing  from the people it in New York. Obama was never sued like this. Nor was Clinton.

---

In reality, the scumbag lied to everyone constantly about his wealth. The scumbag refused to pay taxes, collaborated with a hostile foreign state, etc... pretty much if any non-wealthy, non-trust-fund American citizens were charged with similar crimes, they'd be put to death.

---

Projection seems to be your strong suit, doesn't it?

"MY GUY'S INNOCENT! LOOK AT THESE OTHER GULITY GUYS INSTEAD!!!!" - Jet Cash

"But they're innocent. Trump's the gulity" - Bluefirecorp

"NURRRR! OBAMACUCK/CROOKED CLINTON IS GUILTY!!!!!#i#!i!#i!i# NO PROOF OTHER THAN MY WORD!" - Jet Cash

joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:38:10 PM

The New York times have shown themselves to be vocal opponents of Donald Trump and I for one am not going to believe a single word that this biased newspaper says about Trump. They will always be against him even if he rains gold from heaven.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:04:53 PM

Your own article says the opposite of what you claim. Citing,

The president’s parents, Fred and Mary Trump, transferred well over $1 billion in wealth to their children, which could have produced a tax bill of at least $550 million under the 55 percent tax rate then imposed on gifts and inheritances.

The Trumps paid a total of $52.2 million, or about 5 percent, tax records show.

The president declined repeated requests over several weeks to comment for this article. But a lawyer for Mr. Trump, Charles J. Harder, provided a written statement on Monday, one day after The Times sent a detailed description of its findings. “The New York Times’s allegations of fraud and tax evasion are 100 percent false, and highly defamatory,” Mr. Harder said. “There was no fraud or tax evasion by anyone. The facts upon which The Times bases its false allegations are extremely inaccurate.”

Nobody is required to organize their tax work so that the government gets the most from them....
bluefirecorp_ (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:19:42 PM

The president’s parents, Fred and Mary Trump, transferred well over $1 billion in wealth to their children, which could have produced a tax bill of at least $550 million under the 55 percent tax rate then imposed on gifts and inheritances.

The president declined repeated requests over several weeks to comment for this article. But a lawyer for Mr. Trump, Charles J. Harder, provided a written statement on Monday, one day after The Times sent a detailed description of its findings. “The New York Times’s allegations of fraud and tax evasion are 100 percent false, and highly defamatory,” Mr. Harder said. “There was no fraud or tax evasion by anyone. The facts upon which The Times bases its false allegations are extremely inaccurate.”

Nobody is required to organize their tax work so that the government gets the most from them....

Uhh, $50MM on taxes on over a billion dollars of inheritance? Cool story bro. Maybe if you actually read the article and see where it points out this isn't legal.

This whitehouse constantly puts out lies, yet you believe them readily over reality, even when they've been proven to be lies over and over.

Trump deserves a noose around his neck. He deserves to be hanged in public for the world to see.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:28:00 PM

Uhh, $50MM on taxes on over a billion dollars of inheritance? Cool story bro. Maybe if you actually read the article and see where it points out this isn't legal.

This whitehouse constantly puts out lies, yet you believe them readily over reality, even when they've been proven to be lies over and over.

Trump deserves a noose around his neck. He deserves to be hanged in public for the world to see.
I suspect the IRS looked at all this very, very closely. The events occurred in 2004. The IRS has a 7 year statute of limitations. They audit Trump every year, so I heard. You don't seem to like the IRS CONCLUSIONS.

The article is heavy on smear and innuendo.

But you seem to think you can take that and translate it to "People like Trump are scum."

"Trump deserves a noose around his neck. He deserves to be hanged in public for the world to see."

Have fun.
bluefirecorp_ (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:32:01 PM

I suspect the IRS looked at all this very, very closely. The events occurred in 2004. The IRS has a 7 year statute of limitations. They audit Trump every year, so I heard. You don't seem to like the IRS CONCLUSIONS.

The article is heavy on smear and innuendo.

But you seem to think you can take that and translate it to "People like Trump are scum."

"Trump deserves a noose around his neck. He deserves to be hanged in public for the world to see."

Have fun.

Where's the proof of the audit? Trump's word means absolutely nothing.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/4515567-451130-2018-the-People-of-the-Stat-v-the-People.html

Huh, pretty active law case.

If he was audited, then the investigation  could be on-going. Statue of limitations only apply to un-investigated crimes. You're not a lawyer, even though you pretend to be one. Really, you like throwing misinformation at people.

In reality, Trump deserves a noose around his neck and to be hanged in public.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:57:49 PM

Hey, while we're at it, let's disqualify any SC judge wannabe that any woman has thrown an accusation at.
bluefirecorp_ (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:05:56 PM

Hey, while we're at it, let's disqualify any SC judge wannabe that any woman has thrown an accusation at.

Fuck off this thread with that nonsense retard.

--

In this thread, we're discussing how Trump constantly breaks the laws without repercussions that normal Americans would face.

The super class inherited wealth elite don't play by the same rules; "Rules for thee, not for me".

This needs to change. I say it started with Trump with a noose around his neck. Good riddance to the scumbag pathological liar, con artist thief.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:13:47 PM

Holman Jenkins Jr., wrote in his editorial column on Saturday (today) in the WSJ discussing this very topic.

He pointed out that the ultrawealthy generally do not pay the death tax, and that many of the world's billionaires (including those in very good heath) have spent a lot of resources over many years shielding their assets from being subject to the death tax. The type of trust the Trump family used is apparently the same type of trust the family that owns the New York Times uses.

Importantly, as of multiple decades ago, the statute of limitations expired, and as such Trump faces no criminal liability for this alleged fraud. Also, Trump has faced multiple audits over the years (given his income, it would be expected for him to be audited every year or nearly every year), and as such, it is almost certain the IRS has already reviewed these tax returns and found no issue (or any issues found have been resolved).

Probably the most interesting quote from Jenkins in the piece is "Show me a wealthy entrepreneur whose family paid the death tax of 55% (now 40%) and I will show you an entrepreneur who died unexpectedly".

After reading articles like the one the OP referenced, it makes me wonder why anyone trusts the New York Times anymore.
bluefirecorp_ (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:28:48 PM

Holman Jenkins Jr., wrote in his editorial column on Saturday (today) in the WSJ discussing this very topic.

He pointed out that the ultrawealthy generally do not pay the death tax, and that many of the world's billionaires (including those in very good heath) have spent a lot of resources over many years shielding their assets from being subject to the death tax. The type of trust the Trump family used is apparently the same type of trust the family that owns the New York Times uses.

Importantly, as of multiple decades ago, the statute of limitations expired, and as such Trump faces no criminal liability for this alleged fraud. Also, Trump has faced multiple audits over the years (given his income, it would be expected for him to be audited every year or nearly every year), and as such, it is almost certain the IRS has already reviewed these tax returns and found no issue (or any issues found have been resolved).

Probably the most interesting quote from Jenkins in the piece is "Show me a wealthy entrepreneur whose family paid the death tax of 55% (now 40%) and I will show you an entrepreneur who died unexpectedly".

After reading articles like the one the OP referenced, it makes me wonder why anyone trusts the New York Times anymore.

This sort of logic is wrong. "It's alright that they're breaking the law because others are breaking the law" is a terrible argument in general.

If people are abusing loopholes in a system, probably a good idea to patch those loopholes and prosecute those that were exploiting it. Not just throwing your hands in the air and doing nothing about it.

Trump for noose seems to be a good way to start correcting the violations of law by ultra-wealthy. Similar to French guillotining during revolutions.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:07:52 PM

If people are abusing loopholes in a system, probably a good idea to patch those loopholes and prosecute those that were exploiting it. ...

But using is not abusing, right?

A lot of estate tax law is pretty obscure and most people never have to deal with it...

For example if you inherit stocks, you only pay tax when you sell them. Apply that to Trump, and you can see how it might "benefit him."
bluefirecorp_ (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:09:47 PM

If people are abusing loopholes in a system, probably a good idea to patch those loopholes and prosecute those that were exploiting it. ...

Uhh, utilizing loopholes in the system is akin to abuse.

We're supposed to have a branch that allows the law to vary somewhat (interpreting the letter of the law vs the meaning behind the law). So, if you're supposed to pay, and  don't... and  play word games with the law to avoid it, the courts are supposed to shut that shit down.

Trump and Nunes both for Noose Smiley

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:11:22 PM

Uhh, utilizing loopholes in the system is akin to abuse.

Trump and Nunes both for Noose Smiley

No, I'm afraid it's not abuse. For a good example of this, look at the rules for taxation of private jet flights. It is what it is, but it'll get you mad just looking at it.
bluefirecorp_ (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:12:02 PM

No, I'm afraid it's not abuse. For a good example of this, look at the rules for taxation of private jet flights. It is what it is, but it'll get you mad just looking at it.

Fuck off this thread with unrelated content. This thread is meant to highlight not only tax fraud, but other criminal activities of Trump.

Not to introduce "whataboutism" and "deflection". I really should have just made this thread moderated instead to handle shit like this.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:18:31 AM

Fuck off this thread with unrelated content. This thread is meant to highlight not only tax fraud, but other criminal activities of Trump.

Hmm... I would have thought you'd relate to the Trump private jet as being yet another criminal activity of Trump, but I guess not.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:20:38 AM

This sort of logic is wrong. "It's alright that they're breaking the law because others are breaking the law" is a terrible argument in general.

If people are abusing loopholes in a system, probably a good idea to patch those loopholes and prosecute those that were exploiting it. Not just throwing your hands in the air and doing nothing about it.

Trump for noose seems to be a good way to start correcting the violations of law by ultra-wealthy. Similar to French guillotining during revolutions.
A loophole is by definition not illegal, it is a way for someone to go counter to the intention of the law is. The legleslature often has “carveouts” to various laws in order to make it politically possible to pass said law. For example, last years tax cut lowered tax rates for small businesses however there are many rules and exemptions.

In order for any of this to be illegal, it would need to explicitly against the law. The IRS and NY equipment presumably reviewed the tax returns and presumably found nothing illegal.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:32:27 AM

If he was audited, then the investigation  could be on-going. Statue of limitations only apply to un-investigated crimes.....

Ongoing from 2004? An estate tax case going on for 14 years?

Interesting theory.

By the way, wouldn't you think that the guilty party that deserved that Noose would be Estate Executor, not the heirs?

But somehow Trump is the one ....
kokofromdablock

Activity: 33
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:34:47 PM

Ive seen couple of news for him and from that what I read - I don't like this guy. Maybe Clinton was the better option. When you look at this guy you can understand that he is not good.
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: