Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:59:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BNB (Binance) token!  (Read 428 times)
DeltaX

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:35:32 PM

Here's the tough part, Binance are working on decentralised P2P exchange, scheduled launched in 2019 (so not very far away):

https://www.ccn.com/how-binance-decentralized-crypto-exchange-beta-launch-in-2019-will-impact-the-market/

BNB tokens are to be used as "native gas". Now, until they make it clear how the fees (in BNB) will be set for placing and executing orders, it's impossible to estimate future demand and therefore the price of BNB.
That brings the token being utilized and it seems interesting for me, i guess i should need more and more BNB token. If BNB will have used as native gas and then it will be used by so many people regularly and they will need BNB token before they can try use the binance platform or service.
biochem123

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:42:00 PM

I think it's a great token that has held it's worth very well during this bear market we've been in. Also the platform itself is developing greatly
Diablesfunis

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:44:42 PM

I think bnb is a great token to have, and I have some on my portofolio, honestly you can't go wrong with exchange token like this as they are profitable as long as the exchange keep growing. I bought mine last year when binance is still new and I make quite a lot of money from that, I also have other exchange token like kushare and coss although it's not as profitable as bnb token, their value will keep increasing as exchange is very important in crypto.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:47:52 PM

Here's the tough part, Binance are working on decentralised P2P exchange, scheduled launched in 2019 (so not very far away):

https://www.ccn.com/how-binance-decentralized-crypto-exchange-beta-launch-in-2019-will-impact-the-market/

BNB tokens are to be used as "native gas". Now, until they make it clear how the fees (in BNB) will be set for placing and executing orders, it's impossible to estimate future demand and therefore the price of BNB.
That brings the token being utilized and it seems interesting for me, i guess i should need more and more BNB token. If BNB will have used as native gas and then it will be used by so many people regularly and they will need BNB token before they can try use the binance platform or service.

I already have some BNB tokens, but like you say DeltaX looks like I will buy some more. I think most of the exchanges
today will grow a lot, it`s a big interest now, and I assume that interest will rise as more people are joining.
   Binance is not the only exchange with token. There are others too and I have some tokens from each of them. Binance
is the leading exchange, it would be good to have more of those tokens for the future. Nice explanation why we need to
have it, thanks a lot Pawel7777 for this nice words.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
aligator2017

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:49:58 PM

Mates, let’s discuss about the BNB token and Binance itself!
Why does everybody keep silent? Why don’t people discuss Binance and don’t give others the advice to buy those coins?
That’s a guaranteed profit without risk! What do you think about it?

I guess the main reason is that we are here on Bitcoin forum and discuss BTC itself and altcoins, cryptocurrencies in one word.
As I understand BNB is not type of cryptocurrency(correct me if I am wrong). Of course this is type of asset, which you can buy on altcoin exchange by the way, what is comfortable, but it is not crypto. Maybe that's why it causes not much interest here

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Awoben

Activity: 236
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:09:35 PM

Mates, let’s discuss about the BNB token and Binance itself! I can say with confidence that this token is underestimated! There’re too many discussions of Ethereum, but nobody says a word about Binance. From my point of view, this is one of those coins which are begging: “Buy me! You want me to appear in your portfolio!”
As a matter of fact, it often comes to me that it’s better to sell a part of my altcoins, which haven’t brought profit for more than a year and make BNB the second largest token in my portfolio. That’s because the exchange is dynamically developing. There’s a lot of positive news, such as:
«Binance invest $2,5 million in the payment startup TravelbyBit»
or: “the blockchain-incubator Binance Labs has invested several million dollars in Contenos, a decentralized project on the development of the digital content” (Yeah, Binance has its own blockchain-incubator!)
And it ends with the serious news that Binance is planning to open some branch offices on each continent and going to make cryptocurrencies accessible to the general public. And yes, everybody knows Binance is the number one in cryptocurrency trading, and they actively burn their tokens. Now 1 BNB costs 10 USD, and there’ll be another burn of tokens at the end of October, which will lead to the rise of the BNB price.
Why does everybody keep silent? Why don’t people discuss Binance and don’t give others the advice to buy those coins?
That’s a guaranteed profit without risk! What do you think about it?

Nice eye opener to BNB,  I believe some people might be scared of what will happen to their investment if something went wrong with the Exchange.
Most of us still find our way back to BTC and ETH because are save with those.
BNB is worth the risk and will give good return of investment.
Will bag some.
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:12:41 PM

IMO, BNB is a good investment. Binance is the top crypto exchange and it use its profit to buy back BNB and burn the coin. In the future, BNB price will be going to be more expensive when supply is lesser.
rafa_uefa3

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:27:06 PM

I agree only in part that crypto exchanges - interesting and mostly profit business, BUT concerning BINANCE there were too much negative info and scandals last time (like price and conditions for listings on Binance and fraud with CyClean), also many competitors just waiting when "Akella will missed" (aka Binance) =)

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
mediation

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:33:34 PM

Binance coin is really important and effective to invest it because It has a lot of advantages like it was created by Binance change that is bigest exchange in now so If you wanna invest some money, you can pick the Binance coin to gain really good profit.

EmmettBrownRu

Activity: 448

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:42:47 PM

Crypto traders will always be there. And they will become more and more. Therefore, the demand for BNB will grow.

thefoex

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:47:03 PM

You are right, binance is already grown big as a company and bnb token is definitely undervalued although it is performing better than other exchange based tokens but still it has huge potential to grow, i personally expect bnb to be the first exchange based token to reach 3 figure value.
I agree with you, token bnb is one of the best tokens in the field. and I see token bnb has a very large trading volume. only less than 1 year, bnb is already in the best top100 altcoin.
e@symode

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:48:15 PM

It is very good that such a topic appeared in this thread, because I think that this way it only turns out to increase the popularity of this token, I think that today they are more serious about this project.
Kolikalex55

Activity: 278

simply getting the job done

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:52:17 PM

Very good exchange ! I heard it's launching a decentralized exchange ! I think it will attract even more investment in the exchange ! It will also strengthen the position of the coin !

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
Leard

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:59:02 PM

You are right, binance is already grown big as a company and bnb token is definitely undervalued although it is performing better than other exchange based tokens but still it has huge potential to grow, i personally expect bnb to be the first exchange based token to reach 3 figure value.
Binans have done everything so well that the success of this coin is guaranteed in any case, but there is no limit to growth. there will always be a great demand for this coin, and if it is introduced into the world to pay for various services, it will immediately fly to the moon

VIDY 👅 (https://www.vidy.com)
Video Layer for Ads ▶
https://www.vidy.com (https://www.vidy.com)
@baoli

Activity: 1162

Base.protocol

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:16:00 PM

There is no investment with out risk. It could be strategic or external. But you have well analysed bnb coin to be a coin to hold. They went ahead to propose giving out the trading fee they make to charity. They are really going big.

Base Protocol (https://baseprotocol.org): One Token to Hold Them ALL | [url=https://baseprotocol.
CryptoIyke
Copper Member

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 07:20:17 PM

Had always thought of BNB as just an exchange coin without obvious usefulness aside its being a tool for the Binance exchange and if anything happens to Binance exchange, just like some exchanges go under, the coin will become useless. However for traders on Binance exchange especially, it is among coins to hold

ivannalog814

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:44:36 PM

A good and reliable exchange with an excellent token ! The development team is constantly improving and improving the exchange. I think the token will show good growth in the future.

VIDY 👅 (https://www.vidy.com)
Video Layer for Ads ▶
https://www.vidy.com (https://www.vidy.com)
Sylvial

Merit: 2

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:05:53 PM

BNB is one of my regrets in cryptos, wondering how much more I've got unknown.
Had the opportunity of buying when it was just above $1, but because I was too myopic I didn't invest in it at the time.
Currently have a little of it which I'm hodling and using for my trading fees, as I may not be able to buy more at the current prices.
Overall, it's a great coin because Binance is the best exchange in the space at the moment.
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:13:47 PM

I consider their system of a token burn once a quarter is the best idea, because they regulate token price themselves. Also a good market crash resistance showed here. Just.remeber,  token price was.dumped only in half in the same time other project have surged around 90%.
Tanya12356

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:22:18 PM

This is a cool token that grows in price. Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: