Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:58:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BNB (Binance) token!  (Read 426 times)
BountyGo
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:32:07 AM

BNB is as good or bad as any other coin these times. They all follow BTC, some more, some less without a real chance of prediction except of that your coin will rise after you sold it and vice versa.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:33:19 AM

I think BNB is a decent long term hold but I expect it to take a little bit of a pullback to 140k Sats or so at some point between now and the actual coin burn from people exiting their short term positions.
VolkoB

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

Be happy =)

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:07:57 AM

According to an unwritten law, they will be soon “hacked” and then run to the islands with money and accuse hackers of losing all assets. But in general binance looks good and stable now
l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:31:32 AM

Binance is only strong on the market itself, how can people discuss Binance if market conditions continue to fluctuate, for example if the Binance market goes bankrupt, is the Binance price still strong in the market. it will also be our problem together, why do people not discuss Binance to be referenced
ValeryO

Activity: 82
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:03:41 PM

That’s a guaranteed profit without risk! What do you think about it?

As you known Binance is the largest cryptocurrency exchange. But no one can guarantee the profitability of your investment in BNB token. Today it costs 10 USD tomorrow – 100 USD or 0,1USD. Nobody knows how much will be cost BNB token in the future. 
EmmettBrownRu

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:56:23 PM

According to its strategy, finance is always one step ahead of its competitors. In this coin, no doubt.

Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:55:02 PM

Mates, let’s discuss about the BNB token and Binance itself! I can say with confidence that this token is underestimated! There’re too many discussions of Ethereum, but nobody says a word about Binance. From my point of view, this is one of those coins which are begging: “Buy me! You want me to appear in your portfolio!”
As a matter of fact, it often comes to me that it’s better to sell a part of my altcoins, which haven’t brought profit for more than a year and make BNB the second largest token in my portfolio. That’s because the exchange is dynamically developing. There’s a lot of positive news, such as:
«Binance invest $2,5 million in the payment startup TravelbyBit»
or: “the blockchain-incubator Binance Labs has invested several million dollars in Contenos, a decentralized project on the development of the digital content” (Yeah, Binance has its own blockchain-incubator!)
And it ends with the serious news that Binance is planning to open some branch offices on each continent and going to make cryptocurrencies accessible to the general public. And yes, everybody knows Binance is the number one in cryptocurrency trading, and they actively burn their tokens. Now 1 BNB costs 10 USD, and there’ll be another burn of tokens at the end of October, which will lead to the rise of the BNB price.
Why does everybody keep silent? Why don’t people discuss Binance and don’t give others the advice to buy those coins?

Marketcap is $1 billion and had no bear market. This is a utility coin of an exchange. It is not a security. How can be worth that much?
In past years top exchanges come and go. There were none to stay for longer time. Yes they are alive but fall into top 20 or 30.
I could be wrong, but I am not.
Fatunad

Activity: 2212
Merit: 347

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:04:12 PM

I dont believe on such saying yet if we do talk about investing into coins there would be always a risk involved. Yes, those are indeed positive news but it wont really be necessary to be talk about and as an investor
you can eventually presume this things that would really be good to be part of your folio by just reading up on their possible upcoming plans.Sharing is good but wont really be that necessary.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:39:46 PM

I agree that BNB is a good long term investment because Binance is No#1 Exchange and has a big potential with creating own fast secure blockchain and DEX. I hope Binance will launch USD, EURO payment gates, marging trading in a near future.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
renemagritte

Activity: 235
Merit: 40

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:53:34 PM

It is definitely a solid coin, backed by a solid exchange. and I believe CZ is a good leader to run the business.

As I know, some ICOs are using bnb (which will add value), and BNB is burning some of its tokens from time to time (right?). So it should get so much value in the future. We will see. But if some other exchange (maybe a DEX?) replaces Binance, that might be a bad thing for BNB coin.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:56:39 PM

Binance is a leading exchange now even though it was established last year and OP, I don't really think people are truly keeping quiet about the Binance token. People are codedly buying it gradually. It's a worthy investment. I believe most of the exchanges are now pursuing the creation of their own tokens because of the high performance of the Binance token and the bitconnect coin (now extinct). Binance is a good buy,  I must confess.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
CryptoCoinArbitrage

Activity: 485
Merit: 12

$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:44:09 PM

Binance is may favorite exchange and BNB tokens has huge potential especially after they announced that BNB tokens
will be used also in their decentralized exchange. Binance management are running the business very professionally.

irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:57:33 PM

I know that almost all alt coins have decreased but the BNB has remained stable in the bear market today.
and obviously the exchange binance is currently the largest alt coin exchange and they only need a short time to become the favorite of all merchants.
of course this has an impact on the BNB token as well.
Radio-Active

Activity: 523
Merit: 10

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:37:45 AM

Binance token is used for exchange fees only and not providing you any profit such as dividend if you hold it.
But if many peoples will using binance exchange in the future, then they will buying the tokens to make their fee cheaper.
So yes, it will be profitable to hold it for long term.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:59:46 AM

Binance is an undervalued token that could give an investor a huge amount of profit if hodled correctly. If you notice its price, it is stable and hasn't pumped a yet. For me, it is a safer choice to invest into something that has a lot of possibilities like binance. If you check the product itself which is the exchange, you will know are great and stable they are because it is one of the most used exchange. The coin will pumped up soon.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Nastinmel

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:06:01 AM

Mates, let’s discuss about the BNB token and Binance itself! I can say with confidence that this token is underestimated! There’re too many discussions of Ethereum, but nobody says a word about Binance. From my point of view, this is one of those coins which are begging: “Buy me! You want me to appear in your portfolio!”
As a matter of fact, it often comes to me that it’s better to sell a part of my altcoins, which haven’t brought profit for more than a year and make BNB the second largest token in my portfolio. That’s because the exchange is dynamically developing. There’s a lot of positive news, such as:
«Binance invest $2,5 million in the payment startup TravelbyBit»
or: “the blockchain-incubator Binance Labs has invested several million dollars in Contenos, a decentralized project on the development of the digital content” (Yeah, Binance has its own blockchain-incubator!)
And it ends with the serious news that Binance is planning to open some branch offices on each continent and going to make cryptocurrencies accessible to the general public. And yes, everybody knows Binance is the number one in cryptocurrency trading, and they actively burn their tokens. Now 1 BNB costs 10 USD, and there’ll be another burn of tokens at the end of October, which will lead to the rise of the BNB price.
Why does everybody keep silent? Why don’t people discuss Binance and don’t give others the advice to buy those coins?

I agree with you! This is a very valuable asset for any portfolio! I also hope for it, and it is a number one in my top list of the next year! Moreover, it doesn't lose its value, so it'll survive in difficult times. I'm happy to see such post during the time of a constant whine about ETH!
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: