Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:14:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]:PERU COIN , THE ICO THAT WILL CHANGE PERU  (Read 1728 times)
kikai01

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:34:42 AM

Does your project supported by any type of company?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
medrick12

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:36:01 PM

What is the price of the token?

As an early adopter investor, you will be entitled to a 40% discount from Main ICO price.

Main ICO price $10.00
>Discount from Main ICO Price: 40%
>Early Adopter Price — $6.00
>Minimum purchase: $120
>No Maximum purchase
>KYC required!
So, you're already in your main sale stage right now.
May i know what's the total token supply?
Peru_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:19:16 AM
Last edit: October 15, 2018, 09:13:11 PM by Peru_Coin

As an early adopter investor, you will be entitled to a 40% discount from Main ICO price.

Main ICO price $10.00
>No Maximum purchase
>KYC required!

We are currently on Early Adopter Phase.
PeruCoin has 2,000,000 Total Supply.
arbl0422

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 10:22:56 AM

I'm just surfing btt and came across your ANN thread. Seems this project is interesting.

Just curious to ask, are you planning to conduct conferences or events for your project?
medrick12

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:30:54 AM

Main ICO price $10.00
>No Maximum purchase
>KYC required!

We are currently on our Private Sale.
I see, you're still on private sale. By the way,
What's your Soft Cap and Hard Cap?
Peru_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:25:07 PM

Perucoin is a project initiated by the company Bits2u, which aims to expand knowledge about cryptocurrencies in Peru. Bits2u is a legally registered company in Peru with a RUC and DUNS numbers. Launched in 2016, it allows retail miners to group together their holdings for a cloud based mining operation, without having to actually use their individual electricity. We have also registered PeruCoin as a trademark in Peru. We are leaders in providing cloud-based mining power for consumers in advanced technology and consumer-oriented protocols - which form the cornerstone of PeruCoin.

lyn_hanney

Activity: 138

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:26:29 PM

Perucoin is a project initiated by the company Bits2u, which aims to expand knowledge about cryptocurrencies in Peru. Bits2u is a legally registered company in Peru with a RUC and DUNS numbers. Launched in 2016, it allows retail miners to group together their holdings for a cloud based mining operation, without having to actually use their individual electricity. We have also registered PeruCoin as a trademark in Peru. We are leaders in providing cloud-based mining power for consumers in advanced technology and consumer-oriented protocols - which form the cornerstone of PeruCoin.

I am more delighted to know that PeruCoin is well-supported by a company that is legally acknowleged by the Peru Government. By this, I can really say that they are striving to get into their objectives and propositions through the most proper way they can have by abiding the Peru Government's rules and guidelines. Through this, contributors and supporters will surely gain so much confidence on this project.
momshie_anne

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:47:20 AM

I am an ICO hunter and PERUCOIN caught my interest, the supply of your project is very promising, the potential of increasing in price is very huge, anyway is there an affiliate program?
kikai01

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:55:07 AM

Oh, that's cool.
I been checking your bits2u cloud mining services and I am slightly impress. Since this coin is for Peru to spread the knowledge about crpytocurrency / blockchain there. Have you initiate the process of spreading the word by doing some little workshop about blockchain industry?
Like what it can do what has it to offer for the public and transparency of the transaction of government funds.
medrick12

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:24:35 AM

I like your aim in expanding knowledge about cryptocurrencies in Peru. Hopefully other countries, which cryptocurrencies are not really known, will have this kind of project too.
By the way, Where can I find out more about the team and advisors?
Ano

Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:28:59 AM

I am an ICO hunter and PERUCOIN caught my interest, the supply of your project is very promising, the potential of increasing in price is very huge, anyway is there an affiliate program?

Yes they are offering 3 level deep affiliate program so you can take advantage of this promo by spreading word about this project. I check this website idea of this project is looking like Bitconnect so it could be risky in future.
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:29:35 AM

I would like to know the status of progress as your shared the roadmap for Q3 which factory you have been purchase. I didn't find any details on official website and what mining equipment you have before start of this ICO?

I would also like to know the same thing.

And how are the regulations in PERU?

Yes, we must know the regulations about crypto in your country and we cannot imagine if one day your project is banned or closed by the your government. Who will lose? Investor, therefore we must be critical in giving a question.
Peru_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:15:49 PM

Main ICO price $10.00
>No Maximum purchase
>KYC required!

We are currently on our Early Adopter Phase
I see, you're still on Early Adopter Phase. By the way,
What's your Soft Cap and Hard Cap?

Our Hard Cap is at $10M and our Soft Cap is at $5 M
momshie_anne

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:35:15 AM

Yes they are offering 3 level deep affiliate program so you can take advantage of this promo by spreading word about this project. I check this website idea of this project is looking like Bitconnect so it could be risky in future.

What do you mean by this does Perucoin has the same concept like Bitconnect, for I know BCC was an open-source cryptocurrency which has been described as a high-yield investment program so how is this related to Perucoin affiliate Program, I think they are different Smiley
coinpricetoday

Activity: 211
Merit: 22

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:50:06 AM

You can contact  One of the Biggest Page of Facebook with more than 200K Facebook Followers.

https://www.facebook.com/cryptocoin24/
qs101
Copper Member

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:36:24 AM

i see in the roadmap that the ICO launch is on Quarter 2 and now it's already Quarter 4.
If you already start that can you share how much it's raised during that time?
Hello
We did get started on that but we were in the Private Sale phase at that time & we raised around $250.000 USD which is being shown and highlighted on the website.

https://perucoin.com.pe

Please have a look so you can clarify the details and for further queries you can always ask to get your answers.

Thank you
Project Manager
PeruCoin
qs101
Copper Member

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:45:51 AM

I would like to know the status of progress as your shared the roadmap for Q3 which factory you have been purchase. I didn't find any details on official website and what mining equipment you have before start of this ICO?
Hello,
Thanks for paying attention to the details.
Now for the answer,
Yes, we did already do that and have already have the mining equipment to handle the current load as Perucoin's mother company is Bits2u, which is a 2 year old mining company that has already mined over 300 BTC and have also given the users great and periodic returns & has a good reputation in the market in terms of reliability & growth while also having a steady clientele.

For further details & clarification you can check out their site:

https://bits2u.com

Also you can directly come to the Telegram group of both of the groups to get your doubts answered or can ask here.
Every question will be answered.

Once again, thanks for you queries.

Please ask away more whatever doubts come to you mind and we will be happy to answer them with details.

Thank you for your time.

Project Manager
PeruCoin
qs101
Copper Member

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:57:54 AM

Hello,

For the first query, please refer to the above statement so you can resolve your doubts. Smiley

Now for you 2nd question,

The Peru Government has a "NEUTRAL" policy towards our project and the Crypto industry as the Crypto Adaptation rate has been very low among the people of Peru but since PeruCoin is looking to change that, the government is already in talks with us and we have received positive responses from them and we are looking to get the best possible support required to implement our future plan and educate & spread the knowledge of Cryptocurrency & establish a hub which will not only benefit the people of Peru but also from the rest of the world.

We will continuously keep you guys updated about the latest major developments & you can keep checking our networks for more updates in the future & raise your queries accordingly so they all can be answered.

Also, thank you for taking the time to evaluate our project and raise you queries.

Project Manager
PeruCoin
qs101
Copper Member

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:29:59 AM

Yes, we must know the regulations about crypto in your country and we cannot imagine if one day your project is banned or closed by the your government. Who will lose? Investor, therefore we must be critical in giving a question.
Thank you for looking up & your interest in our Project. Smiley

I did answer the questions that were raised in my above replies so you can get the details there.

But the doubt that you raised here is very much valid from the point of view of investors & we have the highest regards for them as they are the ones who play the biggest role here and therefore is our primary concern.
The Government of Peru has a positive approach towards our project and we are looking forward to more cooperation as they have very strict guidelines about each and every step which we are following very precisely and evaluating ourselves at every point so nothing 'negative' happens and the government doesn't have any concerns regarding our projects. We are very open and clear as a crystal when it comes to sharing information about our project with them. Also the fact that Bits2u is our mother company has greatly strengthened our position in both the eyes of public and the government as it has been 2 yrs since Bits2u came into existence and has been running things very smoothly and transparently with great returns to its investors whose records are regularly shared with the government so they have a very clear idea about the ongoing operations. Also, the fact that this is being done to benefit our fellow Peruvians has been greatly appreciated & we look forward to much higher cooperation from them in the future & thus reaching the full extent of our plans.

Also please ask any other queries that you have regarding our project and we will be very happy to answer them with all the necessary details required.

Thanks again for your genuine concern and raising that here.
Also please keep on asking more until you are satisfied. We will be happy to answer them all and clear all your doubts.

Project Manager
PeruCoin
precilamanalo

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:40:36 PM

What is the uses of your token ,second thing how can we assure that this project will change the Peru can you you please elaborate how can this change one country
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: