Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:11:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]:PERU COIN , THE ICO THAT WILL CHANGE PERU  (Read 1729 times)
Peru_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:48:16 PM

What is the price of the token?

As an early adopter investor, you will be entitled to a 40% discount from Main ICO price.

Main ICO price $10.00
>Discount from Main ICO Price: 40%
>Early Adopter Price — $6.00
>Minimum purchase: $120
>No Maximum purchase
>KYC required!
So, you're already in your main sale stage right now.
May i know what's the total token supply?

We are currently on our Early Adopter Phase
PeruCoin has 2,000,000 Total Supply.
I see, you're still on Early Adopter Phase. By the way,
What's your Soft Cap and Hard Cap?

Our Hard Cap is at $10M and our Soft Cap is at $5 M

You're just started with your Early Adopter Phase. May I know when will tokens be distributed?

Token distribution will commence 45 days after the end of ICO.

I thought after purchasing some tokens, you will send the purchased tokens immediately to our wallet. I was wrong.

So, what exchanges are you planning on listing on?

Our apologies, we would just like to clarify regarding the distribution of tokens, 45 days after the end of ICO was meant for the Airdrop and Bounty Tokens, while for the purchased tokens, investor will be receiving them within a week upon purchase.

We are planning to get listed on Top Exchanges and are already having agreements with a few under NDA. Also, we are on instantbitex who has also agreed to help us in our token sale, purchased tokens can't be traded till they are unlocked after the ICO ends.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
precilamanalo

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:03:52 PM

what you going to do to the unsold token
Peru_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:33:02 PM

what you going to do to the unsold token?
All unsold tokens of current phase will be carried away to the next phase.
lyn_hanney

Activity: 138

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:42:08 PM

For me, guess this is a good strategy to get into your target token sales and also to utilize the allocated tokens for your ICO. Also, I see no reason burn the unsold tokens after each phase as PeruCoin has only 2,000,000 supply. I am pretty sure this will have a big impact on token's price.
iamgenie

Activity: 19

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:59:02 PM

I came across this project on Twitter and I got interested to know more about it. I have read that this project is initiated by the Bits2u company. Can I know more about what is this company about?
LoveStory

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:00:08 AM

I think that this project in the future will be more and more interested in developing this project and succeeding this project, and with many who are interested in this project, many will promote this project so that the project will be more widely known to investors and will be successful later, hopefully success for this project.

jzale

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:05:33 AM

You said that Perucoin will educate Peruvians with cryptocurrency, may I know if what are the process on how will you educate them, are you going to conduct seminars/conferences or even establish some schools for them, would it be free or do they have to pay for this?
I think the way to educate can be done through many things, the development of the project can also make people better acquainted with their own mindset.
agree if through seminar because it's a good and efficient way.

I read Perucoin's whitepaper and it is included there that they will conduct seminars and programs of the like to spread the knowledge of cryptocurrency specifically to the Peruvian people. I like Perucoin's goal to widen the reach of cryptocurrency. It is what other countries lack, the exposure to cryptocurrency greatly helps on it's adoptation and usage.
medrick12

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:27:56 AM

What is the price of the token?

As an early adopter investor, you will be entitled to a 40% discount from Main ICO price.

Main ICO price $10.00
>Discount from Main ICO Price: 40%
>Early Adopter Price — $6.00
>Minimum purchase: $120
>No Maximum purchase
>KYC required!
So, you're already in your main sale stage right now.
May i know what's the total token supply?

We are currently on our Early Adopter Phase
PeruCoin has 2,000,000 Total Supply.
I see, you're still on Early Adopter Phase. By the way,
What's your Soft Cap and Hard Cap?

Our Hard Cap is at $10M and our Soft Cap is at $5 M

You're just started with your Early Adopter Phase. May I know when will tokens be distributed?

Token distribution will commence 45 days after the end of ICO.

I thought after purchasing some tokens, you will send the purchased tokens immediately to our wallet. I was wrong.

So, what exchanges are you planning on listing on?

Our apologies, we would just like to clarify regarding the distribution of tokens, 45 days after the end of ICO was meant for the Airdrop and Bounty Tokens, while for the purchased tokens, investor will be receiving them within a week upon purchase.

We are planning to get listed on Top Exchanges and are already having agreements with a few under NDA. Also, we are on instantbitex who has also agreed to help us in our token sale, purchased tokens can't be traded till they are unlocked after the ICO ends.

Thank you for clarifying on when should be the distribution of tokens, especially the purchased tokens.

Anyway, I'm glad to hear that from you the progress on listing this token to some exchanges. Many investors want their tokens to be on top exchanges. I'm looking forward to this project. Goodluck to the team.
arbl0422

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 02:09:38 AM
Last edit: October 21, 2018, 06:37:42 AM by arbl0422

I'm just surfing btt and came across your ANN thread. Seems this project is interesting.

Just curious to ask, are you planning to conduct conferences or events for your project?

Yes, we will be conducting lectures for Peruvians in the Universities about cryptocurrency. It will be an educational talk for total
newcomers, crypto-enthusiasts, businesses and individuals, who
have no or very little knowledge about cryptocurrency.

Also, We are pleased to inform you that PeruCoin held its conference by our CEO himself entitled "1st Conference on #BITCOIN AND #BLOCKCHAIN - Learn how to generate profits in the Digital Economy." You can watch it  with English subtitles on this youtube link: https:/[Suspicious link removed]/UhyiXe8NbQ

I watched the video. Thanks to english subtitles I understood it.

Curious to ask, how was the first conference? Was it successful? Did you receive positive reactions from your participants?
Peru_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:15:00 AM

I came across about your project on telegram. I already checked it out and seems interesting. I would like to see more about the team. Where can I find out more about the team & advisors?

Thank you for your interest, you can find more about our core team and advisors here http://perucoin.com.pe/index.html.
momshie_anne

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:53:16 AM

Cryptocurrency now has many uses in blockchain, may I know why you choose mining as an introduction of cryptocurrency to Peruvians?
kikai01

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:00:34 AM

Cryptocurrency now has many uses in blockchain, may I know why you choose mining as an introduction of cryptocurrency to Peruvians?

I think this is the first way to lure people into business, we all know that mining has the ability to convert electricity into MONEY!
czaii

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:08:54 AM

Oh, I think burning unsold token will be better idea. I think the investors will buy if they heard a news of burning tokens.
Peru_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:09:21 PM

I came across this project on Twitter and I got interested to know more about it. I have read that this project is initiated by the Bits2u company. Can I know more about what is this company about?

Bits2u is the mother company of PeruCoin. Bits2u is a legally registered company in Peru with a RUC and DUNS numbers. Launched in 2016, it allows retail miners to group together their holdings for a cloud based mining operation, without having to actually use their individual electricity. We have also registered PeruCoin as a trademark in Peru. We are leaders in providing cloud-based mining power for consumers in advanced technology and consumer-oriented protocols - which form the cornerstone of PeruCoin.

momshie_anne

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:20:10 AM

I think this is the first way to lure people into business, we all know that mining has the ability to convert electricity into MONEY!

If that is the case, how is the rate of electricity in Peru is it cheap because I know a mining consumed a lot of electricity.
Peru_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:07:22 PM

I just came across your project on Facebook and I actually got interested to know more. What is PeruCoin about?

PeruCoin is a project initiated by the company Bits2u which aims to expand knowledge about cryptocurrencies among the Peruvian Public.

Mission:
-Purchase and acquisition of the factory for mining farm conversion.
-Create one of the biggest mining farms in Peru
-Enhance and foster the widespread adoption of cryptocurrencies among the Peruvians.

Vision:
To promote the knowledge about cryptocurrencies to the Peruvian population by educating and increasing the awareness of the general Peruvian population on the benefits and safety of blockchain technology and adopting digital currencies.

PeruCoin, the ICO that will change Peru.

medrick12

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:24:42 PM

I'm just surfing btt and came across your ANN thread. Seems this project is interesting.

Just curious to ask, are you planning to conduct conferences or events for your project?

Yes, we will be conducting lectures for Peruvians in the Universities about cryptocurrency. It will be an educational talk for total

Also, We are pleased to inform you that PeruCoin held its conference by our CEO himself entitled "1st Conference on #BITCOIN AND #BLOCKCHAIN - Learn how to generate profits in the Digital Economy." You can watch it  with English subtitles on this youtube link: https:/[Suspicious link removed]/UhyiXe8NbQ

Is that your only way of educating Peruvians by conducting lectures on some universities or there's more than that? Do you have plans to build your own university and offer some professional courses too there in the near future?
czaii

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:45:15 AM

What is your project status?
lequocvuongpro

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:47:08 AM

PERU COIN - Great idea, Change the world. Hopefully, the project will be successful I look forward to further development. I wish you success in the project!. Good luck team!!
arjaymanalo

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:19:35 AM

Also, We are pleased to inform you that PeruCoin held its conference by our CEO himself entitled "1st Conference on #BITCOIN AND #BLOCKCHAIN - Learn how to generate profits in the Digital Economy." You can watch it  with English subtitles on this youtube link: https:/[Suspicious link removed]/UhyiXe8NbQ

Is that your only way of educating Peruvians by conducting lectures on some universities or there's more than that? Do you have plans to build your own university and offer some professional courses too there in the near future?
how can you execute your plan to educate peruvians? just curious how you can implement this
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: