Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:06:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Spreading the joy of winning, one jackpot prize at a time! What is MITOSHI  (Read 5095 times)
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 11:11:12 AM

You seem busy to have a great telegram community, was there an airdrop or bounty? Do you have plans for bounty promotion?
i just came to know that project have ongoing bounty so if anyone wants to participate here is the link for bounty campaign https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5150894.msg51353638

Thank you for this information. I wasn't aware of the project doing bounty until now. I hope that the team fulfils their obligations after the bounty has been completed by hunters.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2019, 11:39:51 AM

Reported 6scammers Angry ..I found so many scammers these days acting as a admin and asking for investment payment personally by specific address it’s always good to ask on official telegram.

It’s common with crypto currency projects at the fund raising stage. You shouldn’t share your private details with anyone who sends you a PM to you first. I guess we all have to be careful.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 11:56:24 AM

You seem busy to have a great telegram community, was there an airdrop or bounty? Do you have plans for bounty promotion?
i just came to know that project have ongoing bounty so if anyone wants to participate here is the link for bounty campaign https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5150894.msg51353638

Thank you for this information. I wasn't aware of the project doing bounty until now. I hope that the team fulfils their obligations after the bounty has been completed by hunters.

It's indeed a pleasure seeing the bounty link. On checking the link, there's no signature, despite the fact that signature campaign was on the list of bounties. I would have loved to joined the signature campaign because it holds the chunk of the reward which is 20% as against Facebook campaign which holds only 5%.
olohifie

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 12:14:14 PM

Reported 6scammers Angry ..I found so many scammers these days acting as a admin and asking for investment payment personally by specific address it’s always good to ask on official telegram.

It’s common with crypto currency projects at the fund raising stage. You shouldn’t share your private details with anyone who sends you a PM to you first. I guess we all have to be careful.

The crypto space is so large that scammers form part of the system. Many have been duped especially beginners and many will still fall victim. The solution is to get enlightened and know much about what you do. Half knowledge, they say is bad
Corleone100

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 12:15:45 PM

I personally haven't come across any bounty or airdrop from mitoshi, I hope the team is considering having some airdrop campaign or even bounties as the project tokensales is ongoing to increase awareness and publicity for the tokensales.

Same here. Please just in case you find any, kindly drop the link here for us to participate
I haven’t heard or seen any updates in regards to bounty or airdrop campaign, it will be nice to participate in this campaign looking forward to it.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 12:45:29 PM

I personally haven't come across any bounty or airdrop from mitoshi, I hope the team is considering having some airdrop campaign or even bounties as the project tokensales is ongoing to increase awareness and publicity for the tokensales.

Same here. Please just in case you find any, kindly drop the link here for us to participate
I haven’t heard or seen any updates in regards to bounty or airdrop campaign, it will be nice to participate in this campaign looking forward to it.

The bounty is ongoing and has started since the beginning of this month. You can participate in social media, blog or articles campaign. You can check out the link to the bounty thread below :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5150894.msg51353638
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 12:50:02 PM

The crypto space is so large that scammers form part of the system. Many have been duped especially beginners and many will still fall victim. The solution is to get enlightened and know much about what you do. Half knowledge, they say is bad

I'm in full agreement with you. The cryptocurrency space is indeed inundated with scammers and unscrupulous individuals who make a living from cyber crime and scamming gullible individuals. That explains why the importance of continuous education and enlightenment cannot be overemphasised.
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2019, 01:27:56 PM

Nice to see that one more project in this field is going on. I just want to know small info like what is the minimum investment and what are the option to invest in ICO?
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 01:47:57 PM

Nice to see that one more project in this field is going on. I just want to know small info like what is the minimum investment and what are the option to invest in ICO?

Don't know about minimum investment,  but I can see at the site now that IEO is live and current bonus is 30%. You need to visit exmarket link for the same.

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2019, 01:51:24 PM

I don't quite understand what you are trying to say, are you saying you were contacted by scammers? If yes, was it on this platform and were they trying to scam you with the concept of the project?
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 01:58:03 PM

I don't quite understand what you are trying to say, are you saying you were contacted by scammers? If yes, was it on this platform and were they trying to scam you with the concept of the project?

Maybe she believed with those people who invested on telegram lol, and dm them for investing on the project, i think  you need to be aware.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 02:53:00 PM

guys be careful while communicating over telegram channel... many claim to be an admin of the projects but do crossverify username at project channel.I found so many scammers these days acting as a admin and asking for investment payment personally by specific address .

It's really normal now specially on telegram, Some people taking the advantage of the trend then they will find some good project where they can disguise as part of the main team. Some of those people are asking for some amount for the project that's why everyone must always keep on alert engaging to unknown messages.

At your service
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2019, 03:20:45 PM

guys be careful while communicating over telegram channel... many claim to be an admin of the projects but do crossverify username at project channel.I found so many scammers these days acting as a admin and asking for investment payment personally by specific address .

It's really normal now specially on telegram, Some people taking the advantage of the trend then they will find some good project where they can disguise as part of the main team. Some of those people are asking for some amount for the project that's why everyone must always keep on alert engaging to unknown messages.

I am surprised that this scam still goes on. On a telegram channel that the real admin and teams are we should not be experiencing scams like this.
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2019, 03:54:47 PM

Maybe she believed with those people who invested on telegram lol, and dm them for investing on the project, i think  you need to be aware.

Right. She might be referring to telegram channel. Once we join any project channel, there will be few people contacting you and claiming to be admin of the project and will try to hack your account
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2019, 04:46:50 PM

I am surprised that this scam still goes on. On a telegram channel that the real admin and teams are we should not be experiencing scams like this.

I have encounter such kind of fraudsters a lot on telegram channels, its really not good most especially for a newbie who is completely unaware of their presence. I would suggest the team make a timely broadcast of the scammers in their channel

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 05:37:00 PM

Scammers are everywhere. Especially in this crypto world, it is very very common. We should be always careful.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2019, 06:45:48 PM

I read about the investment options. You can invest in mitoshi project in BTC or ETH. You’ll get MTSH tokens to your ERC-20 Wallet at a discount when you use Exmarkets launchpad.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 06:57:22 PM

What’s the limit on investment in Exmarkets launchpad? Do I need to pass a KYC/AML for your tokens? Is MTSH Tokens a utility token or securities?

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 07:19:03 PM

What’s new with mitoshi lottery project? Can I get an update from your team and community on mitoshi tokensales?

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2019, 07:22:07 PM

Scammers are everywhere. Especially in this crypto world, it is very very common. We should be always careful.

One thing about them is that they always device a new trick and once the new trick is found out they move to the old trick.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: