Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:12:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Spreading the joy of winning, one jackpot prize at a time! What is MITOSHI  (Read 5095 times)
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 03:48:51 PM

How long will advance the sale of the project, the project has existed for so long that it has already been collected at this stage

Its second round of token sales. How much has been already raised in the first round? How many more rounds are going to come up in the future?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kriszz50983

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 03:58:50 PM

guys be careful while communicating over telegram channel... many claim to be an admin of the projects but do crossverify username at project channel.I found so many scammers these days acting as a admin and asking for investment payment personally by specific address .

It's really normal now specially on telegram, Some people taking the advantage of the trend then they will find some good project where they can disguise as part of the main team. Some of those people are asking for some amount for the project that's why everyone must always keep on alert engaging to unknown messages.

I am surprised that this scam still goes on. On a telegram channel that the real admin and teams are we should not be experiencing scams like this.

These kind of things will never stops. We have to be very careful.  And people who wants to deal in crypto still falling for such things then no other words.

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 04:38:56 PM

Exmarkets is a well secured exchngae. Probably one of the best so far. I think crypto currency traders and ICO investors woild prefer an IEO on a secure and transparent exchange to other options. Good job team mitoshi.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2019, 05:13:11 PM

Exmarkets is a well secured exchngae. Probably one of the best so far. I think crypto currency traders and ICO investors woild prefer an IEO on a secure and transparent exchange to other options. Good job team mitoshi.

Is mitoshi going to get listed on exmarkets? I have never actually had of them, if you have a link to their site kindly share so we could see how the exchange looks like or you could tell us your experience with the exchange.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 05:23:36 PM

Is mitoshi going to get listed on exmarkets? I have never actually had of them, if you have a link to their site kindly share so we could see how the exchange looks like or you could tell us your experience with the exchange.

Since mitoshi is having her IEO on the platform, it's an obvious fact to know that they'll be listed on the exchange. I've heard a couple of projects listing on the platform and I guess they must be very good to have such a good number of projects using the platform.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2019, 06:16:12 PM

guys be careful while communicating over telegram channel... many claim to be an admin of the projects but do crossverify username at project channel.I found so many scammers these days acting as a admin and asking for investment payment personally by specific address .

It's really normal now specially on telegram, Some people taking the advantage of the trend then they will find some good project where they can disguise as part of the main team. Some of those people are asking for some amount for the project that's why everyone must always keep on alert engaging to unknown messages.

I am surprised that this scam still goes on. On a telegram channel that the real admin and teams are we should not be experiencing scams like this.

LOL, it's probably because you have the experience and awareness from being active in cryptocurrency for a very long time. Newbies won't know of this trick and will be easily scammed off their hard earned money.

It is so sad that this still happens at this time. There has to be a solution to these situations and scam events happening. I know the teams do a lot in trying to prevent scams like this. What more can be done to cleanse the space?

Sadly, nothing can be done. These guys will always look for a way to break through, trust me. They don't relent, all that can be done is to continue creating awareness and teaching everyone on how to protect themselves.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 06:21:12 PM

Mitoshi made a good decision in their choice of exchange for the tokensales, I think exmarket needs to consider the inclusion of kyc on their platform for the purchase of tokens. Its a global standard now, so they don't start getting regulatory issues. Allowing investors who are not permitted by law to purchase tokens is unlawful and shouldn't be encouraged.

nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 06:27:54 PM

Mitoshi made a good decision in their choice of exchange for the tokensales, I think exmarket needs to consider the inclusion of kyc on their platform for the purchase of tokens. Its a global standard now, so they don't start getting regulatory issues. Allowing investors who are not permitted by law to purchase tokens is unlawful and shouldn't be encouraged.

Am in agreement with your opinion, it's best to give to God what belongs to God and give to caeser what belongs to caeser. Not every exchange are being regulated and that's one of the reasons why I believe the cryptocurrency industry is still having problem getting mass adoption. When people are allowed to do as they wish, in most cases they act very illogical. Regardless of how educated or enlightened we are, for there to be order in the society, there's greater need for regulations and sanctions.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2019, 06:34:09 PM

I don’t think so. Regulatory issues might be a problem. But that’s not crypto currency when you ask for KYC. Cryptocurrencies are meant to be public and allow unrestricted transactions which KYC doesn’t allow for. I hope they are successful.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 06:39:32 PM

LOL, it's probably because you have the experience and awareness from being active in cryptocurrency for a very long time. Newbies won't know of this trick and will be easily scammed off their hard earned money.

It is so sad that this still happens at this time. There has to be a solution to these situations and scam events happening. I know the teams do a lot in trying to prevent scams like this. What more can be done to cleanse the space?

Sadly, nothing can be done. These guys will always look for a way to break through, trust me. They don't relent, all that can be done is to continue creating awareness and teaching everyone on how to protect themselves.

Honestly speaking, the cryptocurrency space is highly risky and the issue of security should be the first information that is required to strive in this industry. There are several incidence of scam and hacking of accounts and exchange. We all need to be careful and consistent in our learning.
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 06:41:21 PM

How long will advance the sale of the project, the project has existed for so long that it has already been collected at this stage

Its second round of token sales. How much has been already raised in the first round? How many more rounds are going to come up in the future?

It would be nice to have mitoshi team very much effective on bitcointalk. There has been a couple question left unanswered, which doesn’t look good. I guess you raised some amount on the first token sale round, can we get an update?

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2019, 08:09:14 PM

Hey guys mitoshi ico token sale’s 2nd round is starting from today with the bonus 25% this secondary round will be for one week from 28th june to 4th of july https://t.me/Mitoshi_Crypto/65694

Thanks for this updates. 25% bonus is amazing offer and I am really interested in this project. For investment do we need to go through KYC?

Thanks for the reminder. Got to go get ready and read up the whitepaper to buy mitoshi tokens. What’s the minimum tokens anyone can buy?

I don't just need to read the white paper I need some time to make decision I once invested in a lottery project and it ends up poor I need to make sure the team behind mitoshi are truly willingly to put in the required effort to actualize their goals

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
olohifie

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 08:25:14 PM

This is good news! The bonus is quite enormous and inviting as well. No doubt it will attract alot of people into the project and before long cap will be reached. It's a good opportunity to get on board. Meanwhile, is this the last round or there will be more rounds?
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 03:20:44 AM

If I'm not mistaken those projects who are part of the IEO event will have a chance that they will be get listed on the selected exchange. I guess it's really possible that after the event they will going to be listed there.

At your service
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2019, 06:24:17 AM

This is good news! The bonus is quite enormous and inviting as well. No doubt it will attract alot of people into the project and before long cap will be reached. It's a good opportunity to get on board. Meanwhile, is this the last round or there will be more rounds?

This is really huge it usually difficult to find project that are offering this enormous bonus I would like to believe investors are seeing this as an opportunity to get more out of their investment and for me it means invest!! Invest!! Invest!!!

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2019, 06:32:53 AM

Hey guys mitoshi ico token sale’s 2nd round is starting from today with the bonus 25% this secondary round will be for one week from 28th june to 4th of july https://t.me/Mitoshi_Crypto/65694

Thanks for this updates. 25% bonus is amazing offer and I am really interested in this project. For investment do we need to go through KYC?

Thanks for the reminder. Got to go get ready and read up the whitepaper to buy mitoshi tokens. What’s the minimum tokens anyone can buy?

I don't just need to read the white paper I need some time to make decision I once invested in a lottery project and it ends up poor I need to make sure the team behind mitoshi are truly willingly to put in the required effort to actualize their goals

Well, the truth is, with crypto, you never can tell how your investment will turn out to be. So many projects with promising ideas and teams has failed in the past. You are only required to DYOR on the project and put in what you can afford to lose.
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2019, 06:57:02 AM

Great news, 25% is definitely an enticing offer that many people will want to take advantage of. Why is the team doing an IEO instead, or is there a plan for an IEO later? Also, how much was raised during the first round?

Why Mitoshi decided to go with ICO and not with IEO? I am not saying one is good over other but IEO is the Trend for now. It's bit quicker and faster way of listing tokens .
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 08:31:45 AM

This is really huge it usually difficult to find project that are offering this enormous bonus I would like to believe investors are seeing this as an opportunity to get more out of their investment and for me it means invest!! Invest!! Invest!!!

I hope they don't keep offering such huge bonus for long time.  I don't like people dumping those extra token which they get from bonus or bounty

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
champ005

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 08:56:49 AM

People from around the world will be participating in this Mitoshi online lottery. I am expecting that the price money will create record at Mitoshi platform.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 09:46:41 AM

That’s right. Having a Dedicated team is awesome. It’s really not easy trying to develop an amazing blockchain project without the right team. Hope mitoshi team keeps up the hard work.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: