Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:33:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Spreading the joy of winning, one jackpot prize at a time! What is MITOSHI  (Read 5095 times)
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2019, 10:01:02 AM

This is good news! The bonus is quite enormous and inviting as well. No doubt it will attract alot of people into the project and before long cap will be reached. It's a good opportunity to get on board. Meanwhile, is this the last round or there will be more rounds?

I like to get mitoshi tokens too. Is this the last round of tokens sales? What’s the cost for each token? When do you get listed on exchange? I’ll like to have a liquidity option.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 10:45:30 AM

How long will advance the sale of the project, the project has existed for so long that it has already been collected at this stage

Its second round of token sales. How much has been already raised in the first round? How many more rounds are going to come up in the future?

It would be nice to have mitoshi team very much effective on bitcointalk. There has been a couple question left unanswered, which doesn’t look good. I guess you raised some amount on the first token sale round, can we get an update?

Am Admin was previously very active on this thread, I guess something came up which he has to attend to, hopefully he'll be able to answer all of the questions when he resumes back. I know the team are very busy with the tokensales now and that could be affecting their responses to questions.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 10:57:52 AM

Exmarkets is a well secured exchngae. Probably one of the best so far. I think crypto currency traders and ICO investors woild prefer an IEO on a secure and transparent exchange to other options. Good job team mitoshi.

Is mitoshi going to get listed on exmarkets? I have never actually had of them, if you have a link to their site kindly share so we could see how the exchange looks like or you could tell us your experience with the exchange.

If I'm not mistaken those projects who are part of the IEO event will have a chance that they will be get listed on the selected exchange. I guess it's really possible that after the event they will going to be listed there.

It's a common practice in the cryptocurrency space since the launch of IEO that a project gets listed on the exchange after a successful IEO. Mitoshi would be listed on exmarket after the IEO, most especially if the target from the tokensales is accomplished.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 11:06:42 AM

Hey guys mitoshi ico token sale’s 2nd round is starting from today with the bonus 25% this secondary round will be for one week from 28th june to 4th of july https://t.me/Mitoshi_Crypto/65694

Thanks for this updates. 25% bonus is amazing offer and I am really interested in this project. For investment do we need to go through KYC?

Thanks for the reminder. Got to go get ready and read up the whitepaper to buy mitoshi tokens. What’s the minimum tokens anyone can buy?

I don't just need to read the white paper I need some time to make decision I once invested in a lottery project and it ends up poor I need to make sure the team behind mitoshi are truly willingly to put in the required effort to actualize their goals

That's a good idea, you need to make all the necessary enquiries and be certain you can trust the team before committing your funds to the project. Remember, you're entitled to your opinion and you can seek advice from other people before deciding whether to invest or not.
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 11:31:47 AM

Exmarkets is a well secured exchngae. Probably one of the best so far. I think crypto currency traders and ICO investors woild prefer an IEO on a secure and transparent exchange to other options. Good job team mitoshi.

Is mitoshi going to get listed on exmarkets? I have never actually had of them, if you have a link to their site kindly share so we could see how the exchange looks like or you could tell us your experience with the exchange.

If I'm not mistaken those projects who are part of the IEO event will have a chance that they will be get listed on the selected exchange. I guess it's really possible that after the event they will going to be listed there.

Yes, from what I've learned, they will. This is some type of partnership between the project and the exchange where the exchange carries out their sales and also list them.

IEO projects are considered a secure investment when compared to ICO. It’s a project that is recommended by an exchange for investment. Started with binance and now most exchanges has a launchpad for IEO projects. Exmarkets has been successful with past projects.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 11:36:40 AM

Yes, from what I've learned, they will. This is some type of partnership between the project and the exchange where the exchange carries out their sales and also list them.

IEO projects are considered a secure investment when compared to ICO. It’s a project that is recommended by an exchange for investment. Started with binance and now most exchanges has a launchpad for IEO projects. Exmarkets has been successful with past projects.

I guess with the success rate of previous IEO conducted on Exmarket we can have a reassurance that this IEO would be successful. Even at that, mitoshi still needs to put in more effort in promoting the project and the tokensale to attract more people to the project.
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2019, 12:10:04 PM

I guess with the success rate of previous IEO conducted on Exmarket we can have a reassurance that this IEO would be successful. Even at that, mitoshi still needs to put in more effort in promoting the project and the tokensale to attract more people to the project.

Oh so this is IEO and token sale will be at Exmarket? I thought it's ICO where I need to buy it from Mitoshi site. I was wrong then
olohifie

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 12:41:27 PM

I believe that mitoshi is capable of meeging and even exceeding expectations. They have started it out with huge bonuses already and other strategies should be underway to make the project successful. For now all they need is our trust in the project
champ005

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 01:20:38 PM

What's the current bonus percentage?  At exmarket I still see 30% bonus.  I thought now second stage is going on and current bonus is 25% not 30%.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 02:28:41 PM

Hey guys mitoshi ico token sale’s 2nd round is starting from today with the bonus 25% this secondary round will be for one week from 28th june to 4th of july https://t.me/Mitoshi_Crypto/65694

Great news, 25% is definitely an enticing offer that many people will want to take advantage of. Why is the team doing an IEO instead, or is there a plan for an IEO later? Also, how much was raised during the first round?

Same questions were asked by me earlier and waiting for teams response. Or I might have missed that message in the whole pile of posts.
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 03:13:05 PM

What’s the limit on investment in Exmarkets launchpad? Do I need to pass a KYC/AML for your tokens? Is MTSH Tokens a utility token or securities?
bounty participants doesn’t need kyc as fas as limit in Exmarkets launchpad is concern am not sure .but kyc is not needed and mitoshi token is not a security token it is a UTILITY token.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 03:34:51 PM

That's was really a nice benefit for the project too to get instantly listed on exchange. That's why some of the projects are really like participating on this kind of event right? A lot of good advantages that they will get from it.

At your service
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 07:14:39 PM

What's the current bonus percentage?  At exmarket I still see 30% bonus.  I thought now second stage is going on and current bonus is 25% not 30%.

It's better to take advantage of the bonus which is available at the moment you intend buying, because the bonus rates is not fixed and could be manipulated by the team to lure investors. Also be mindful that the bonus would be reduced as time goes, so the earlier you purchase some tokens, the better.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 07:57:42 PM

What’s the limit on investment in Exmarkets launchpad? Do I need to pass a KYC/AML for your tokens? Is MTSH Tokens a utility token or securities?
bounty participants doesn’t need kyc as fas as limit in Exmarkets launchpad is concern am not sure .but kyc is not needed and mitoshi token is not a security token it is a UTILITY token.

I remember, I read it somewhere that kyc is not required for Exmarket IEO. Which happens to be where mitoshi is presently carrying out its own tokensale which implies that kyc is not a requirement for purchasing tokens on the exchange.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 08:10:43 PM

People from around the world will be participating in this Mitoshi online lottery. I am expecting that the price money will create record at Mitoshi platform.

Is it always the same prize or users all have to decide what to bet and what to get in rewards. I think that would be a better option. Not everyone would have so much to play around with.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 08:26:10 PM

I saw that. I guess it’s a mistake on the side of Exmarkets exchange. According to the roadmap, mitoshi 2nd rounds of tokens sales started yesterday. This should be corrected as soon as possible.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2019, 08:39:05 PM

IEO Projects do have a good start and a better option at been successful than ICO projects. It’s not just the project team, but the Exchange team gets involved. Users on Exmarkets could participate in mitoshi project too.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2019, 10:42:44 PM

IEO Projects do have a good start and a better option at been successful than ICO projects. It’s not just the project team, but the Exchange team gets involved. Users on Exmarkets could participate in mitoshi project too.

I guess people just like following the trend. IEOs are what is in vogue now and it is making waves with its momentum. Also, their customer database is an added advantage to an ICO where you need to build a customer database.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 12:17:05 AM

People from around the world will be participating in this Mitoshi online lottery. I am expecting that the price money will create record at Mitoshi platform.

Is it always the same prize or users all have to decide what to bet and what to get in rewards. I think that would be a better option. Not everyone would have so much to play around with.

In my opinion, there would be variations of lotteries for participants to choose from, everyone may not be able to afford the financial obligation to subscribe to a particular category, so it's best when there are different options with different financial benefits and obligations.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 12:46:29 AM

Generally speaking, Investors have lost trust in ICO due to the inherent risk of getting scammed, coupled with the fact that the project may not get listed. In the case of IEO, there's an exchange which is serving as the eye of the investors to review the project and know their legitimacy. There's also the assurance of getting listed in the exchange after a successful tokensales.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: