Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:37:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Spreading the joy of winning, one jackpot prize at a time! What is MITOSHI  (Read 5095 times)
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2019, 07:53:54 PM

I’m very much interested in amazing blockchain projects with an already existing usecase. Mitoshi is going to revolutionize lottery games. It’s got transparency features. Online lottery is interesting and fun, but doesn’t beat an Ethereum based lottery project like Mitoshi.

And since its a Blockchain based project. I see a lot of people trying it out to see if they can get something out of it.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 10:03:19 PM

Well its good that bounty participants didn’t have to pass kyc ..but registration is  needed here  https://investor.mitoshi.io/     So from when it is starting??or did i missed Huh

Kyc is a hurdle but that's not such a bad idea. Kyc will save scammers entering and acquiring the good project tokens and coins.
olohifie

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 10:53:21 PM

Well its good that bounty participants didn’t have to pass kyc ..but registration is  needed here  https://investor.mitoshi.io/     So from when it is starting??or did i missed Huh

Kyc is a hurdle but that's not such a bad idea. Kyc will save scammers entering and acquiring the good project tokens and coins.

KYC definitely has its own advantages because it prevents scammers from penetrating the project meanwhile its dark side is the delay especially when its extending into days for confirmation. But overall, it make a project more secured
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 01:17:51 AM

Well its good that bounty participants didn’t have to pass kyc ..but registration is  needed here  https://investor.mitoshi.io/     So from when it is starting??or did i missed Huh

Yup agree on you, KYC is a proof that you are not a scammer, and for me passing KYC to a project is a huge risk, In my opinion, or its more rather a fact, That only pass kyc to a certain project who are legit and can be a trust worthy, so that the information you send will not be mislead.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 02:00:09 AM

I’ll like to win cryptocurrencies on your platform. It’s like a free cryptocurrencies give away, but just to lucky people. I’m lucky, so I will win. Do I need to sign up?

If the platform was only concerned about people who are eager to win cryptocurrency without any financial commitment, then most likely they'll be out of business. I personally don't know the clear cut division between lottery and betting, but I believe there's a difference and that's why issues of trial of luck may be housed in betting.

Sounds similar to me. Users have to put in a required amount of money, this time mitoshi tokens. And users have to pick a side. Hopefully, we get to see more fun games on mitoshi platform and not just the lottery. Is there a limit to the number of time anyone can play (to limit individual losses or wins)?

I don't think they will going to have that limit/s because if the users wanted to play it all day or always it will going to be his decision not on the team. I mean it will just going to be on their favor too if the players or users will be there without the limit.

At your service
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 03:50:18 AM

Yup agree on you, KYC is a proof that you are not a scammer, and for me passing KYC to a project is a huge risk, In my opinion, or its more rather a fact, That only pass kyc to a certain project who are legit and can be a trust worthy, so that the information you send will not be mislead.

KYC will make sure same person not creating multiple profit to participate in the bounty program. If they don't make KYC mandatory how will they know if same person creating multiple IDs.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 08:27:15 AM

Lack of fairness and transparency are some of the back draws of Non-Blockchain projects. I would t use a non blockchain lottery app, if there was no transparency and it wasn’t fair. Lottery is one use of blockchain that’s speedily gaining attention.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 08:33:41 AM

Lack of fairness and transparency are some of the back draws of Non-Blockchain projects. I would t use a non blockchain lottery app, if there was no transparency and it wasn’t fair. Lottery is one use of blockchain that’s speedily gaining attention.

It’s a mutual growth for both blockchain and lottery ecosystem. Lottery isn’t actually a gaming product but more of a commodity. It’s a high volume industry, where players risk an amount of money for fun and rewards. They’ll need a blockchain for transparency.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 09:09:53 AM

I’m very much interested in amazing blockchain projects with an already existing usecase. Mitoshi is going to revolutionize lottery games. It’s got transparency features. Online lottery is interesting and fun, but doesn’t beat an Ethereum based lottery project like Mitoshi.

I agree with your position, mitoshi is bringing transparency to lottery industry. I've always thought that the issue of transparency cannot be achieved in lottery, but reading through the white paper of mitoshi, I came to a conclusion that transparency in lottery is a done deal using the blockchain technology.
olohifie

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 10:03:40 AM

KYC will make sure same person not creating multiple profit to participate in the bounty program. If they don't make KYC mandatory how will they know if same person creating multiple IDs.

I'm of a bit different opinion. For instance bounty hunters and airdroppers that most times do multiple because of peanuts rewards, they do the required tasks in the number of their accounts. It's just like somebody working harder for a higher reward but kyc blocks their chances. If critically examined I think that area is noot very cool
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 11:35:49 AM

It’s a mutual growth for both blockchain and lottery ecosystem. Lottery isn’t actually a gaming product but more of a commodity. It’s a high volume industry, where players risk an amount of money for fun and rewards. They’ll need a blockchain for transparency.

Guys when we talk about transferency,  how Blockchain is more transparent than non-blockchain? I am not asking about technical details,  but what I mean is it's depend more on project owners/management than technology is what I think.

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 12:33:46 PM

Good luck to the team of this project. You seem to have a lot of interest in your lottery project on bitcointalk , telegram and twitter. Do you have a good rating on any ICO/IEO rating website or platform?

They do have mentioned about the ratings at their site. There are multiple sites who given good rating to this project. Rating might improve further depending on the project work.

mitoshi seems like a great project but i really don't judge a project by the rating it gets from rating platforms most of the time you can't be sure if they are really legit or even trust-worthy

It is a well known fact that most ratings are manipulated and can't be trusted. Many highly rated projects in the past have exit scam so, it is always advisable to DYOR on any project you want to participate in.

Yes agree on you, I think it is a job for an investor to look and research if a certain project if its legit or not and its their fault if they had been scam.

yeah, most of the times i don't jump into investing in a project i take my time to carryout a very thorough research a successful project sometimes don't even have a great project idea or team it takes more than idea and team to make a great project

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Moshen

Activity: 147
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 01:23:08 PM

This paedophilic lotterizer called Mitoshi is a blockchain-oriented project, isnt it? I could not help but wonder where the funds offered as eventual prize to a winner come from? Does this money exist? And how is the allocation of it carried out? My prognosis would be that no money is there to support the prize-giving procedure in the first place. Thus this project is useless as a second flush button in ur toilet. One button is sufficient to flush out crap.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 02:00:47 PM

Hhmm. If they will going to have a kyc on their bounty it will really going to benefit and save them from having fake users but I hope they will not going to be that strict on their documents needed.

At your service
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 02:11:10 PM

Hhmm. If they will going to have a kyc on their bounty it will really going to benefit and save them from having fake users but I hope they will not going to be that strict on their documents needed.

I doubt that they will be strict on that. They will just require basic information and maybe id's for verification of the information you have given to them. Anything other than that will be abnormal.
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 02:42:57 PM

Havent we agreed that mitoshi will not have KYC under any circumstances. If KYC is to be implemented, criminals and serial burglars will ignore the benefits this toilet coin provides. This aint no good for peoples business. Act as though people could count on u. Event underground bastards have a want to place a bet, go on a binge and shoot heroin they buy for profits from mitoshi gambling.

Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 03:12:23 PM

Havent we agreed that mitoshi will not have KYC under any circumstances. If KYC is to be implemented, criminals and serial burglars will ignore the benefits this toilet coin provides. This aint no good for peoples business. Act as though people could count on u. Event underground bastards have a want to place a bet, go on a binge and shoot heroin they buy for profits from mitoshi gambling.

No KYC. No want should care about what you do with your money or profits. That’s why we use crypto. No restrictions from banks or governments. Same works for mitoshi or any lottery project based on blockchain. It has its ugly side but works.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 03:28:42 PM

I personally don't see Mitoshi including kyc to their lottery platform. From my observation, mitoshi is majorly concerned about reaching several people irrespective of nationality and bringing the lottery to them with the aid of blockchain technology.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 03:31:39 PM

Guys when we talk about transferency,  how Blockchain is more transparent than non-blockchain? I am not asking about technical details,  but what I mean is it's depend more on project owners/management than technology is what I think.

Blockchain transactions and payments are open, not on the web but on blockchain. You can find details about any transaction on the blockchain, that’s why it’s transparent.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 03:33:50 PM

I’ll like to win cryptocurrencies on your platform. It’s like a free cryptocurrencies give away, but just to lucky people. I’m lucky, so I will win. Do I need to sign up?

If the platform was only concerned about people who are eager to win cryptocurrency without any financial commitment, then most likely they'll be out of business. I personally don't know the clear cut division between lottery and betting, but I believe there's a difference and that's why issues of trial of luck may be housed in betting.

Sounds similar to me. Users have to put in a required amount of money, this time mitoshi tokens. And users have to pick a side. Hopefully, we get to see more fun games on mitoshi platform and not just the lottery. Is there a limit to the number of time anyone can play (to limit individual losses or wins)?

In opinion, there should be no requirement for limit anyone can play, since individuals are not playing for free, one of the purpose of charging money for the lottery is to make limit the number of people playing. If any participant is buoyant enough to play several times, let him play as long as he pays for the lottery.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: