Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:30:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Spreading the joy of winning, one jackpot prize at a time! What is MITOSHI  (Read 5095 times)
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 05:06:37 PM

I’ll like to win cryptocurrencies on your platform. It’s like a free cryptocurrencies give away, but just to lucky people. I’m lucky, so I will win. Do I need to sign up?

If the platform was only concerned about people who are eager to win cryptocurrency without any financial commitment, then most likely they'll be out of business. I personally don't know the clear cut division between lottery and betting, but I believe there's a difference and that's why issues of trial of luck may be housed in betting.

Sounds similar to me. Users have to put in a required amount of money, this time mitoshi tokens. And users have to pick a side. Hopefully, we get to see more fun games on mitoshi platform and not just the lottery. Is there a limit to the number of time anyone can play (to limit individual losses or wins)?

In opinion, there should be no requirement for limit anyone can play, since individuals are not playing for free, one of the purpose of charging money for the lottery is to make limit the number of people playing. If any participant is buoyant enough to play several times, let him play as long as he pays for the lottery.

Mitoshi will be giving rewards for winners in fiat currencies or in crypto currencies?  In case of crypto will it be Mitoshi tokens or BTC,  ETH?  Or anything else?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kriszz50983

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 05:20:20 PM

I’ll like to win cryptocurrencies on your platform. It’s like a free cryptocurrencies give away, but just to lucky people. I’m lucky, so I will win. Do I need to sign up?

If the platform was only concerned about people who are eager to win cryptocurrency without any financial commitment, then most likely they'll be out of business. I personally don't know the clear cut division between lottery and betting, but I believe there's a difference and that's why issues of trial of luck may be housed in betting.

Sounds similar to me. Users have to put in a required amount of money, this time mitoshi tokens. And users have to pick a side. Hopefully, we get to see more fun games on mitoshi platform and not just the lottery. Is there a limit to the number of time anyone can play (to limit individual losses or wins)?

In opinion, there should be no requirement for limit anyone can play, since individuals are not playing for free, one of the purpose of charging money for the lottery is to make limit the number of people playing. If any participant is buoyant enough to play several times, let him play as long as he pays for the lottery.

Mitoshi will be giving rewards for winners in fiat currencies or in crypto currencies?  In case of crypto will it be Mitoshi tokens or BTC,  ETH?  Or anything else?

Good question. I don't know if they mentioned about this anywhere.  At least I don't see this information at the site.  May be I overlooked the documents and I missed it?

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 06:35:22 PM

am guessing they would pay winners with mitoshi token or BTC depending on how and what was staked, they can also make provision for fiat lottery

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 07:36:38 PM

am guessing they would pay winners with mitoshi token or BTC depending on how and what was staked, they can also make provision for fiat lottery

It’s specified, MITOSHI Tokens would be the only cryptocurrency tokens in the platform.  I guess that’s for transparency. I think fiat would be an amazing option too. I’ll like to play with fiat.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 08:08:08 PM

I guess the most likely currency for giving reward will be the currency used in playing the lottery. From my understanding, the MTSH is the currency that would be used in the lottery game and that should still be maintained for withdrawal or receiving one's reward.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 08:23:55 PM

Lack of fairness and transparency are some of the back draws of Non-Blockchain projects. I would t use a non blockchain lottery app, if there was no transparency and it wasn’t fair. Lottery is one use of blockchain that’s speedily gaining attention.

The obvious fac is that people are being more innovative and adopting blockchain technology into every ramifications of our lives. The issue of lottery industry adopting blockchain technology as the case of mitoshi is a great previledge.
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 08:33:17 PM

Lack of fairness and transparency are some of the back draws of Non-Blockchain projects. I would t use a non blockchain lottery app, if there was no transparency and it wasn’t fair. Lottery is one use of blockchain that’s speedily gaining attention.

The obvious fac is that people are being more innovative and adopting blockchain technology into every ramifications of our lives. The issue of lottery industry adopting blockchain technology as the case of mitoshi is a great previledge.

People are t confident using lottery platforms. Sometimes, it’s not a fair game or someone cheated. That’s not going to happen on a lottery platform built on blockchain technology. There are just a hundred million mitoshi tokens to be sold, you wouldn’t want to miss it.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 08:35:58 PM

People are t confident using lottery platforms. Sometimes, it’s not a fair game or someone cheated. That’s not going to happen on a lottery platform built on blockchain technology. There are just a hundred million mitoshi tokens to be sold, you wouldn’t want to miss it.

Exactly. On this platform everything will be different. You have to be really good or lucky to win something. The security will be made stronger by the use of blockchain 
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 10:53:37 PM

That's right. In this field, good transparency from the protect team together with good project progress really help the project team to get their wanted investments.
olohifie

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 11:17:12 PM

It’s specified, MITOSHI Tokens would be the only cryptocurrency tokens in the platform.  I guess that’s for transparency. I think fiat would be an amazing option too. I’ll like to play with fiat.

The reward will be in cryptocurrency  but I am not considering Btc because these days payment in alts seem more common. Most projects would like to reward in their own currency for promotion sake too so there is every tendency that rewards will be in Mitoshi not Eth
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 02:46:34 AM

Fiat would be the most preferred means of exchange for most people, but I don't think there's any chance for mitoshi effecting fiat payment for all users since the platform is meant to run on cryptocurrency. At best, they would effect the use of a more popular cryptocurrency like btc and eth.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 03:05:06 AM

You guessed rightly, the reward would most likely be based on the currency that was staked. Its just a popular and direct way of doing something. When one stakes in MTSH, the reward would be in same tokens. I remember the project whitepaper saying that the MTSH would be the currency used in the lottery.
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2019, 05:50:41 AM

If Mitoshi team is flexible in giving the rewards in multiple crypto currencies and or in fiat currencies as well then this will be interesting lottery.
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 06:56:25 AM

If Mitoshi team is flexible in giving the rewards in multiple crypto currencies and or in fiat currencies as well then this will be interesting lottery.

I agree t will be very interesting to win prizes in multiple currencies and not to stick to Mitoshi tokens only for prize money.

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 07:18:15 AM

That would be a good idea and help increase the participation in the lottery platform. So many persons are not comfortable with the use of cryptocurrency due to the volatility and risky nature of the currency. Hopefully, mitoshi would grow to be more flexible in the currency acceptance for the lottery platform.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 07:29:37 AM

That would be a good idea and help increase the participation in the lottery platform. So many persons are not comfortable with the use of cryptocurrency due to the volatility and risky nature of the currency. Hopefully, mitoshi would grow to be more flexible in the currency acceptance for the lottery platform.

Am just considering the implications of using the fiat of different countries and I believe its not achievable. The most used currency for international trade is the US dollar. This feat was achieved because USA is a world power and has a substantial number of stakes in virtually all sectors of the world, can mitoshi make such impact?
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 08:32:33 AM

That’s right. For anyone willing to learn about Mitoshi Project and how you could get mitoshi platform tokens, here is a video on YouTube about everything you need to know about mitoshi; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Kdxva1xFSQ
Blockchain technology adopt in lottery.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2019, 08:57:30 AM

Playing lottery on a platform not on the blockchain is nice, still you get restricted by your country. That’s not the going to happen with blockchain projects like mitoshi. You could use mitoshi anywhere in the world with not restrictions because it’s built on the blockchain. It’s awesome what you could do with blockchain tech.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 10:23:45 AM

I guess so. Mitoshi could have a wallet, where users can exchange fiat, other cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin for Mitoshi tokens, or the other way round. I think that would make it easy for users on mitoshi platform.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 11:28:45 AM

I guess so. Mitoshi could have a wallet, where users can exchange fiat, other cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin for Mitoshi tokens, or the other way round. I think that would make it easy for users on mitoshi platform.

Yeah, thats a good idea though, It is much better to create a own mitoshi wallet , so the user can be more flexible anytime the user wants to exchange his fiat to mitoshi.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: