Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:27:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Spreading the joy of winning, one jackpot prize at a time! What is MITOSHI  (Read 5095 times)
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 06:15:50 AM

Here’s an interesting review from a Russian ICO/IEO review platform. It’s a YouTube vlog and it’s interesting to watch. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhGhdZpFE_k 
Mitoshi IEO is still on, you have an opportunity to buy mitoshi tokens at a discount.

The second round has been open for quite a good number of days. I think investors are trying to take their time buying IEO tokens. Yes they would be listed at once but, you have to do your research. How much longer would mitoshi IEO be open?

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 06:34:26 AM

Here’s an interesting review from a Russian ICO/IEO review platform. It’s a YouTube vlog and it’s interesting to watch. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhGhdZpFE_k 
Mitoshi IEO is still on, you have an opportunity to buy mitoshi tokens at a discount.

It's commendable to have individuals take some time to review the project, I believe mitoshi would go a long way in bringing to existence the much anticipated lottery platform using blockchain technology to ensure that transparency and optimal rewards are distributed to the participants of the lottery.

I don’t speak Russian but it looks like a Really good video. It’s nice to see Russians showing some interest in mitoshi. Russians do play lottery, I think they play best, and I’m pretty sure they’ll like the idea of a fair and transparent way to play lottery.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 08:48:49 AM

It's commendable to have individuals take some time to review the project, I believe mitoshi would go a long way in bringing to existence the much anticipated lottery platform using blockchain technology to ensure that transparency and optimal rewards are distributed to the participants of the lottery.

I don’t speak Russian but it looks like a Really good video. It’s nice to see Russians showing some interest in mitoshi. Russians do play lottery, I think they play best, and I’m pretty sure they’ll like the idea of a fair and transparent way to play lottery.

Its so nice to see that many people really looking forward to his project. and i think because of this video, many Russian people who are doing crypto will also be looking forward to mitoshi if they know it will become successful.
olohifie

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 09:36:36 AM

Its so nice to see that many people really looking forward to his project. and i think because of this video, many Russian people who are doing crypto will also be looking forward to mitoshi if they know it will become successful.

YouTube is indeed a good platform to adopt as/part of marketing strategy but unfortunately developers have not given it much attension. You can be sure that this video will communicate volume about the project. If there can be more of such and translated in major languages it will help to achieve a great fit especially among you-tubers
charlop24
Copper Member

Merit: 2

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 11:28:25 AM

YouTube is indeed a good platform to adopt as/part of marketing strategy but unfortunately developers have not given it much attension. You can be sure that this video will communicate volume about the project. If there can be more of such and translated in major languages it will help to achieve a great fit especially among you-tubers

It would be a good idea to have several videos like this across most languages, I know YouTube videos could be added to the bounty campaign and this would help to increase the number of videos about the project in circulation.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 11:31:09 AM

Its great to see that so much has been done in bringing more information to the community. I believe that the  team really needs to consider the idea of having a YouTube channel or vlog which members of the community can access for more information.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 12:06:27 PM

Though YouTube may not be a very popular social media used for cryptocurrency campaign, just like twitter and Facebook, I still believe that the social media platform is great for reaching out to several people using videos and gives a more insightful perspective of an information.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 12:12:29 PM

Though YouTube may not be a very popular social media used for cryptocurrency campaign, just like twitter and Facebook, I still believe that the social media platform is great for reaching out to several people using videos and gives a more insightful perspective of an information.

I agree with your position, YouTube is not widely used, but I noticed that lately, several projects have been employing the use of YouTube for marketing and promotions on the project.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2019, 12:14:40 PM

A few projects realize this after the tokensales. I think Youtube could help users understand better how a project works. It’s nice to see mitoshi community making a video about mitoshi.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
mitoshicrypto (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 02:03:17 PM

Enjoy 20% BONUS on the 3rd Round!
https://exmarkets.com/launchpad/mtsh-btc
mitoshicrypto (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 02:05:16 PM

The second round has been open for quite a good number of days. I think investors are trying to take their time buying IEO tokens. Yes they would be listed at once but, you have to do your research. How much longer would mitoshi IEO be open?

Hello there, the second round of IEO on Extrade is until July 13. Please stay tuned for further announcements.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 02:18:12 PM

Mitoshi wallet is an excellent idea. We can suggest this if there is any AMA session soon or at their telegram channel and then admin can share this with project team.

Would mitoshi have any interest in hosting an AMA? It’s a brilliant idea if they do. There are a good number of crypto currency investors who would learn about mitoshi that way.

Am in agreement with the idea, hosting of AMA would go a long way in giving the community an opportunity to air their views and vision about the project. The ceo should consider this option as it has a proven record of enhancing trust and confidence on the team.

Well it's true if they really going to prove that they are serious on to the project they will going to do everything they can so they will get our trust and attention. Another good thing on that AMA is it can help them to have more people.

Having an AMA is an awesome idea. I’ll like to learn about Mitoshi Project listening to the project speak about Mitoshi Project and their goals.

Yes, For now what we can really do is read their provided details on their websites to learn more about the project. I guess the team are making their moves too so we can see more what this project can really do.

At your service
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 03:27:52 PM

A few projects realize this after the tokensales. I think Youtube could help users understand better how a project works. It’s nice to see mitoshi community making a video about mitoshi.

I'm in agreement with your opinion, mitoshi made a good decision to take advantage of the great qualities of YouTube to enlighten the community on how the project works. That's a good strategy deployed for the success of the project.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 03:33:48 PM

Hello there, the second round of IEO on Extrade is until July 13. Please stay tuned for further announcements.

It's cool to know that the IEO is going smoothly, we would like to know how much has been raised till date and how the project has been going about raising the needed funds. The truth is that raising funds requires more than giving discounts to investors. The team still needs to be consistently promoting the tokensales and the project.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 05:17:33 PM

It's cool to know that the IEO is going smoothly, we would like to know how much has been raised till date and how the project has been going about raising the needed funds. The truth is that raising funds requires more than giving discounts to investors. The team still needs to be consistently promoting the tokensales and the project.

I agree with you, the team needs to do more in the term of promoting the tokensale. Truth be told, mitoshi tokensale is not trending. There's barely consistent updates on their social media channels and this could be having a negative effect on the IEO
charlop24
Copper Member

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 05:20:31 PM

I agree with you, the team needs to do more in the term of promoting the tokensale. Truth be told, mitoshi tokensale is not trending. There's barely consistent updates on their social media channels and this could be having a negative effect on the IEO

No doubt, you're right in some sense. But the team could be doing working silently to get potential investors who can make a large difference, just like the whales who have the financial strength to invest a huge amount of money, having few whales who can invest in the project could translate to the completion of the tokensale in no distant time.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2019, 06:50:53 PM

I think that’s great. I guess the discount would go on still the end of the second round of token sale. What’s your softcap? What happens if we don’t meet your hardcap?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
olohifie

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 09:50:21 PM

No doubt, you're right in some sense. But the team could be doing working silently to get potential investors who can make a large difference, just like the whales who have the financial strength to invest a huge amount of money, having few whales who can invest in the project could translate to the completion of the tokensale in no distant time.

Well,  I don't seem to agree with you on that because marketing is all about creating public awareness so it involves nothing like silent work. Selling a product for instance is not a silent effort. The truth is that the team needs to do more in the area of publicity because it seems alot of people are not being carried.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 10:05:10 PM

I think that’s great. I guess the discount would go on still the end of the second round of token sale. What’s your softcap? What happens if we don’t meet your hardcap?

I guess the pro would go on if the softcap is reached. The hardcap is an extra funding to the project. I think there are a few chances we get to hardcap. It’s usually a softcap goal. Good luck to Mitoshi Project team.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 10:08:40 PM

There are a lot of information on telegram community about mitoshi. I think mitoshi marketing team is doing an awesome job there. I found an interesting blog about mitoshi https://steemit.com/gaming/@aaacherry/mitoshi-implementing-blockchain-into-the-lottery-platform.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: