Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:38:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Spreading the joy of winning, one jackpot prize at a time! What is MITOSHI  (Read 5095 times)
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 01:04:01 AM

Here’s an interesting review from a Russian ICO/IEO review platform. It’s a YouTube vlog and it’s interesting to watch. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhGhdZpFE_k  
Mitoshi IEO is still on, you have an opportunity to buy mitoshi tokens at a discount.

The second round has been open for quite a good number of days. I think investors are trying to take their time buying IEO tokens. Yes they would be listed at once but, you have to do your research. How much longer would mitoshi IEO be open?

Hello there, the second round of IEO on Extrade is until July 13. Please stay tuned for further announcements.

It's cool to know that the IEO is going smoothly, we would like to know how much has been raised till date and how the project has been going about raising the needed funds. The truth is that raising funds requires more than giving discounts to investors. The team still needs to be consistently promoting the tokensales and the project.

I agree with you, the team needs to do more in the term of promoting the tokensale. Truth be told, mitoshi tokensale is not trending. There's barely consistent updates on their social media channels and this could be having a negative effect on the IEO

No doubt, you're right in some sense. But the team could be doing working silently to get potential investors who can make a large difference, just like the whales who have the financial strength to invest a huge amount of money, having few whales who can invest in the project could translate to the completion of the tokensale in no distant time.

Yeah, Working silently instead of talking big but they can't provide their promised developments will really going to damage their reputation to their community. It's normal that sometimes  we will see some delayed developments  but they should keep their promise so their community will going to support them stronger.

At your service

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2019, 06:44:37 AM

There are a lot of information on telegram community about mitoshi. I think mitoshi marketing team is doing an awesome job there. I found an interesting blog about mitoshi https://steemit.com/gaming/@aaacherry/mitoshi-implementing-blockchain-into-the-lottery-platform.

This is a very nice and enlightening article right here. It's good to be able to finally confirm that USD payment will be received. Thanks for this article, I really did get a lot from it.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 06:55:36 AM

There are a lot of information on telegram community about mitoshi. I think mitoshi marketing team is doing an awesome job there. I found an interesting blog about mitoshi https://steemit.com/gaming/@aaacherry/mitoshi-implementing-blockchain-into-the-lottery-platform.

This is a very nice and enlightening article right here. It's good to be able to finally confirm that USD payment will be received. Thanks for this article, I really did get a lot from it.

That’s cool. Not just USD, they’ll accept BTC, LTC, ETH for payments. Now, with USD options, people could buy mitoshi tokens for the first time with fiat. Is this option open on Exmarkets Launchpad.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 07:51:51 AM

Thanks for sharing this article here. Normally I check bitcointalk thread of the project to know about project updates. Telegram I go there rarely. Its because telegram channels are mostly filled with scammers and they try to scam us by many means.
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 08:42:09 AM

That’s cool. Not just USD, they’ll accept BTC, LTC, ETH for payments. Now, with USD options, people could buy mitoshi tokens for the first time with fiat. Is this option open on Exmarkets Launchpad.

Yup, agree on you, the projects need to be more versatile in different cryptocurrencies exchanges so the user can choice any coin they want to buy mitoshi tokens.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 08:54:44 AM

Here’s an interesting review from a Russian ICO/IEO review platform. It’s a YouTube vlog and it’s interesting to watch. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhGhdZpFE_k  
Mitoshi IEO is still on, you have an opportunity to buy mitoshi tokens at a discount.

The second round has been open for quite a good number of days. I think investors are trying to take their time buying IEO tokens. Yes they would be listed at once but, you have to do your research. How much longer would mitoshi IEO be open?

Hello there, the second round of IEO on Extrade is until July 13. Please stay tuned for further announcements.

It's cool to know that the IEO is going smoothly, we would like to know how much has been raised till date and how the project has been going about raising the needed funds. The truth is that raising funds requires more than giving discounts to investors. The team still needs to be consistently promoting the tokensales and the project.

I agree with you, the team needs to do more in the term of promoting the tokensale. Truth be told, mitoshi tokensale is not trending. There's barely consistent updates on their social media channels and this could be having a negative effect on the IEO

No doubt, you're right in some sense. But the team could be doing working silently to get potential investors who can make a large difference, just like the whales who have the financial strength to invest a huge amount of money, having few whales who can invest in the project could translate to the completion of the tokensale in no distant time.

Well,  I don't seem to agree with you on that because marketing is all about creating public awareness so it involves nothing like silent work. Selling a product for instance is not a silent effort. The truth is that the team needs to do more in the area of publicity because it seems alot of people are not being carried.

I agree with you, the team needs to be more proactive and visible in their promotions. Even as they could be doing some silent work, let's still see their pronounced works. The tokensale would be over in November, I guess. So there's still time for the team to put themselves together and start doing something.
charlop24
Copper Member

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 08:58:07 AM

Well,  I don't seem to agree with you on that because marketing is all about creating public awareness so it involves nothing like silent work. Selling a product for instance is not a silent effort. The truth is that the team needs to do more in the area of publicity because it seems alot of people are not being carried.

Am personally more concerned about the project meeting her targets. Which ever strategy is employed by the team in arriving at this outcome is perfect for me. Some efforts could be made visible and others invisible to the community, but the fulcrum of the whole process is achieving results.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 09:04:17 AM

The article is very insightful and informative. I was glad to read that several medium of payments would be available for settlement of debt in the lottery app, this would create some extent of flexibility for the users of the application to make choices and this could also translate into greater participation.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Merit: 3

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 09:08:18 AM

The article is very insightful and informative. I was glad to read that several medium of payments would be available for settlement of debt in the lottery app, this would create some extent of flexibility for the users of the application to make choices and this could also translate into greater participation.

On going through the application, it was awesome to see that litecoin, ethereum, among other cryptocurrencies would be added to the payment method, I was thinking initially that it would be strictly Mitoshi tokens that would be accepted in the platform. Its great to see that the team have diversified the medium of lottery settlement.
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 11:26:18 AM

thank you for sharing..its a really intresting blog about mitoshi i was glad to read that mitoshi will gather together  a lottery thats going to be affordable for people,this reason will cause a huge number of participation.

On going through the application, it was awesome to see that litecoin, ethereum, among other cryptocurrencies would be added to the payment method, I was thinking initially that it would be strictly Mitoshi tokens that would be accepted in the platform. Its great to see that the team have diversified the medium of lottery settlement.
olohifie

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 11:42:51 AM

Thanks for sharing this article here. Normally I check bitcointalk thread of the project to know about project updates. Telegram I go there rarely. Its because telegram channels are mostly filled with scammers and they try to scam us by many means.

So many scammers on telegram groups actually but admins seem to be more active there and most times latest updates are seen in telegram groups before appearing in other platforms. If anyone has the link to joining their telegram channel it will be well appreciated.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 03:11:50 PM

Yes it's quite a nice article  and making me excited if they can really show to us their resolution to  mentioned problems. Can't wait also to see and try their own loterry system to try my luck.

At your service
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2019, 03:23:47 PM

Yes it's quite a nice article  and making me excited if they can really show to us their resolution to  mentioned problems. Can't wait also to see and try their own loterry system to try my luck.

Such articles/blogs are very good form us to get good summary of the project. No need to read huge number of pages of white pepper.
champ005

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 03:32:29 PM

If I want to use USD for buying Mitoshi tokens then do I need to use credit cards or need to transfer USD from bank to exchange?
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 03:44:57 PM

Will there be any mobile app as well if someone wants to buy Mitoshi lottery? Mobiles are more. Convenient than laptop or system now a days.

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 07:22:40 PM

So many scammers on telegram groups actually but admins seem to be more active there and most times latest updates are seen in telegram groups before appearing in other platforms. If anyone has the link to joining their telegram channel it will be well appreciated.

One truth I've come to know is that we are inundated with scammers in the crypto sphere, so there's virtually no place where scammers cannot be found. The best approach is to be on the guard and keep yourself equipped with necessary information to protect yourself from scammers.
charlop24
Copper Member

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 07:27:41 PM

Will there be any mobile app as well if someone wants to buy Mitoshi lottery? Mobiles are more. Convenient than laptop or system now a days.

I remember the Admin talking about the use of a mobile application for carrying out the lottery activities. I guess the application would be available for both android and iOS users and that would be the major way to communicate with the project.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Merit: 3

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 07:43:47 PM

I remember the Admin talking about the use of a mobile application for carrying out the lottery activities. I guess the application would be available for both android and iOS users and that would be the major way to communicate with the project.

The mobile application is a great idea, but I still believe that it's good to also have a website. Atimes one could decide to use the website because a phone may not be handy. I work in an environment where using your phone could be seen as rude, in this environment, I'll personally prefer to use the website.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 07:55:13 PM

One truth I've come to know is that we are inundated with scammers in the crypto sphere, so there's virtually no place where scammers cannot be found. The best approach is to be on the guard and keep yourself equipped with necessary information to protect yourself from scammers.

I absolutely agree with you. Its agreeable that Scammer are prevalent in telegram groups due to the naivety of several people in the cryptocurrency space. But that doesn't mean that we cannot find Scammers in this forum and other platforms. It's best for one to protect his digital assets and continue learning other methods to be safe in this industry.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2019, 08:41:11 PM

Yeah, they need to make sure they design both android and iOS most project design just for IOS and take a lot time to design the android version

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: