Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:37:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Spreading the joy of winning, one jackpot prize at a time! What is MITOSHI  (Read 5095 times)
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 01:31:10 AM

Will there be any mobile app as well if someone wants to buy Mitoshi lottery? Mobiles are more. Convenient than laptop or system now a days.

I remember the Admin talking about the use of a mobile application for carrying out the lottery activities. I guess the application would be available for both android and iOS users and that would be the major way to communicate with the project.

Yeah, they need to make sure they design both android and iOS most project design just for IOS and take a lot time to design the android version

The designing and launching of mobile applications should be done at the same time. I don't like the the idea of designing for ios users before designing for android users. Infact, I have a belief that there are much more android users and in situations where the project cannot afford to launch both simultaneously, the android app should be launched first.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Merit: 3

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 01:42:15 AM

There are a lot of information on telegram community about mitoshi. I think mitoshi marketing team is doing an awesome job there. I found an interesting blog about mitoshi https://steemit.com/gaming/@aaacherry/mitoshi-implementing-blockchain-into-the-lottery-platform.

Thanks for sharing this article here. Normally I check bitcointalk thread of the project to know about project updates. Telegram I go there rarely. Its because telegram channels are mostly filled with scammers and they try to scam us by many means.

So many scammers on telegram groups actually but admins seem to be more active there and most times latest updates are seen in telegram groups before appearing in other platforms. If anyone has the link to joining their telegram channel it will be well appreciated.

One truth I've come to know is that we are inundated with scammers in the crypto sphere, so there's virtually no place where scammers cannot be found. The best approach is to be on the guard and keep yourself equipped with necessary information to protect yourself from scammers.

I agree with your position, we need to understand that there's no hiding place, when one is interested in earning from this industry, you have to be knowledgeable. In my opinion, one of the most popular reasons for people getting scammed is greed, when an offer is extremely juicy, its better to watch out for being scammed.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 01:53:25 AM

Will there be any mobile app as well if someone wants to buy Mitoshi lottery? Mobiles are more. Convenient than laptop or system now a days.

I remember the Admin talking about the use of a mobile application for carrying out the lottery activities. I guess the application would be available for both android and iOS users and that would be the major way to communicate with the project.

The mobile application is a great idea, but I still believe that it's good to also have a website. Atimes one could decide to use the website because a phone may not be handy. I work in an environment where using your phone could be seen as rude, in this environment, I'll personally prefer to use the website.

It would not be very flexible for everyone to use the mobile application all the time. Someone may loose his phone and need to access the platform urgently, using the website would be a good option. I would suggest that the team make both website and application available.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 01:59:00 AM

There are a lot of information on telegram community about mitoshi. I think mitoshi marketing team is doing an awesome job there. I found an interesting blog about mitoshi https://steemit.com/gaming/@aaacherry/mitoshi-implementing-blockchain-into-the-lottery-platform.

Thanks for sharing this article here. Normally I check bitcointalk thread of the project to know about project updates. Telegram I go there rarely. Its because telegram channels are mostly filled with scammers and they try to scam us by many means.

So many scammers on telegram groups actually but admins seem to be more active there and most times latest updates are seen in telegram groups before appearing in other platforms. If anyone has the link to joining their telegram channel it will be well appreciated.

One truth I've come to know is that we are inundated with scammers in the crypto sphere, so there's virtually no place where scammers cannot be found. The best approach is to be on the guard and keep yourself equipped with necessary information to protect yourself from scammers.

I agree with your position, we need to understand that there's no hiding place, when one is interested in earning from this industry, you have to be knowledgeable. In my opinion, one of the most popular reasons for people getting scammed is greed, when an offer is extremely juicy, its better to watch out for being scammed.

Greed is indeed a veritable tool for scammers to get their target, trying to take the quick and easy easy way to success comes with some demerits and getting scammed happens to be one of it. Being careful and consistently getting information is a good strategy to stay safe in the cryptocurrency space.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 02:38:35 AM

This is a very nice and enlightening article right here. It's good to be able to finally confirm that USD payment will be received. Thanks for this article, I really did get a lot from it.

Yes it's quite a nice article  and making me excited if they can really show to us their resolution to  mentioned problems. Can't wait also to see and try their own loterry system to try my luck.

Such articles/blogs are very good form us to get good summary of the project. No need to read huge number of pages of white pepper.

Honestly sometimes it's boring to read some white paper because it's almost like of the previous or some old projects who have or looks like the one writing the same White paper that's why giving important and uniques informations will going to be an alternative way to know more about the project.

At your service
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2019, 03:46:54 AM

Yeah, they need to make sure they design both android and iOS most project design just for IOS and take a lot time to design the android version

The designing and launching of mobile applications should be done at the same time. I don't like the the idea of designing for ios users before designing for android users. Infact, I have a belief that there are much more android users and in situations where the project cannot afford to launch both simultaneously, the android app should be launched first.

I think to attract more users from the beginning they should have both (iOS and Android)  mobile app with website as well. This way maximum users can participate in the lottery from Start.
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 03:54:22 AM

well previously i have read somewhere that,mobile application is going to be there for mitoshi lottery,if yes? I too believe mobile app will be good and it will allow easy access rather than laptop and systems.
champ005

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 07:45:19 AM

What's going on now with Mitoshi? When tokens sale will be starting? And when we can expect Mitoshi team to respond questions here as well?
olohifie

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 08:14:23 AM

The mobile application is a great idea, but I still believe that it's good to also have a website. Atimes one could decide to use the website because a phone may not be handy. I work in an environment where using your phone could be seen as rude, in this environment, I'll personally prefer to use the website.

It would not be very flexible for everyone to use the mobile application all the time. Someone may loose his phone and need to access the platform urgently, using the website would be a good option. I would suggest that the team make both website and application available.

I agree with you. Having only either of website and mobile application alone won't be good enough as both have their disadvantages. Someone can loose his phone and have urgent need to access it and also the phone app is more accessible than the website so having the both would be the best decision. I hope this is considered.
Zurcermozz

Merit: 16

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 08:50:08 AM

What's going on now with Mitoshi? When tokens sale will be starting? And when we can expect Mitoshi team to respond questions here as well?

Yeah, that is the problem with the mitoshi, they are not are not really active here, but they are active in their telegram, but i also they update here in ann thread.
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 10:30:47 AM

Is there any communication or update from Mitoshi team regarding mobile apps. which version they will be launching and when?  Hope there will be testnet before actual launch.

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 10:38:58 AM

well right now they might be busy because i cant see anything on the official sites but currently they are on Exmarkets for an ico stage 2 at 25% discount but haven’t disclose when token sale will be starting i hope very soon team gonna update us.

Yeah, that is the problem with the mitoshi, they are not are not really active here, but they are active in their telegram, but i also they update here in ann thread.
charlop24
Copper Member

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 11:24:29 AM

The team are obviously not active and I was made to understand that they are presently having a token sale which is running on Exmarket exchange. Am not knowledgeable of the present state of the tokensale because the team are yet to give  us updates on the project.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 11:39:32 AM

The team are obviously not active and I was made to understand that they are presently having a token sale which is running on Exmarket exchange. Am not knowledgeable of the present state of the tokensale because the team are yet to give  us updates on the project.

The team should do more in terms of giving regular updates on the project development. We would like to know how much has been raised since the token sale began few weeks ago. The team needs to be more involved to help a answer questions on the thread.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 12:57:50 PM

Team might have done their home work well. So we should not worry about these things. Obviously they will go for both Android and iOS. May be they take sometime for one or the other due to regulations.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 02:00:18 PM

The team should do more in terms of giving regular updates on the project development. We would like to know how much has been raised since the token sale began few weeks ago. The team needs to be more involved to help a answer questions on the thread.

If they will going to keep doing the same thing it will going to cause them a lot of damage on their community trusts. They should really give some news to their supporters so we will know what's the current  thing that they are doing.

At your service
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2019, 03:20:50 PM

Team might have done their home work well. So we should not worry about these things. Obviously they will go for both Android and iOS. May be they take sometime for one or the other due to regulations.

They have to come up with Android as well as iOS app. Not much use of launching only one OS based app. Both OS have huge user base.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Merit: 3

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 03:51:20 PM

If they will going to keep doing the same thing it will going to cause them a lot of damage on their community trusts. They should really give some news to their supporters so we will know what's the current  thing that they are doing.

Yes, that's true. We need to know what to expect from them at all times, though  the Admin ones gave an update about the progress of the project, but he needs to be more regular. Posting on the thread ones in a blue moon is not good enough. We want to see them more often giving the community feed back on how the project tokensales is going.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 04:09:40 PM

The team should understand that the app is meant for users around the world where both operating system are used, its best they launch both android and ios app same period, so that everyone could start using their preferred applications on arrival.

They have to come up with Android as well as iOS app. Not much use of launching only one OS based app. Both OS have huge user base.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2019, 07:09:23 PM

I think they should think about this also. Having mobile apps can ease the trading process for betting which can lead to more users.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: