Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:23:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Spreading the joy of winning, one jackpot prize at a time! What is MITOSHI  (Read 5095 times)
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2019, 09:19:37 PM

Mitoshi seems to be making good sales on Exmarkets Launchpad. What’s new with mitoshi tokens sales in the launch pad? When is the best time to buy mitoshi tokens with a low cost and big profits?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 09:58:24 PM

Do you know Mitoshi have got a bounty program running for sometime now?

Here is the link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5150894.msg51353638

Yes Bounty program is running quite good for this project and hence I expect good reach to the community. How much they have raised until now? Any idea?

I don't think the team has released such information to the community. I've been relatively consistent on the telegram group as well as some of their social media handles and have no idea of the amount raised from the tokensales.

I wouldn’t expect a full details on funds raised just now. I think we would have to wait still the end of the funds raising and IEO. I think they are having a good tokens sales. I hope Mitoshi tokens are sold out and it gets listed.

There is no information on the attracted funds in the telegram channel. The team now offers its investors tokens with a big bonus of 20%. I think  who wish to participate in such a promising project will be enough.

You’re right. There’s a higher discount offer to investors. I think investors should take advantage of the higher discount and participate in mitoshi tokens sales now on Exmarkets.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
olohifie

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 10:17:07 PM

Yes Bounty program is running quite good for this project and hence I expect good reach to the community. How much they have raised until now? Any idea?

I don't think the team has released such information to the community. I've been relatively consistent on the telegram group as well as some of their social media handles and have no idea of the amount raised from the tokensales.

I wouldn’t expect a full details on funds raised just now. I think we would have to wait still the end of the funds raising and IEO. I think they are having a good tokens sales. I hope Mitoshi tokens are sold out and it gets listed.

There is no information on the attracted funds in the telegram channel. The team now offers its investors tokens with a big bonus of 20%. I think  who wish to participate in such a promising project will be enough.

It seems they are keeping certain information on private for reasons best known to them. I guess IEO round 3 slated for July 5 - 13 with 20% bonus has ended by now so what stage are we in  now?  Another round again or...?
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2019, 11:21:46 PM

All these days i was searching for Mitoshi bounty program but i thought it's already over. Anyway,  I will try participating now,  I think I still can get some tokens

Goodluck to you. I guess its going to be worth your while and they don't ask for KYC to send tokens unlike some recent scammy projects that ask for KYC midway or at the end of the bounty period.

Yeah, I have come acctoss some project with similar approach they will allow you to carry out their bounty task and after the whole campaign they will use KYC to ensure you never get a penny in reward, I believe mitoshi is worth every pain

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 01:02:53 AM

All these days i was searching for Mitoshi bounty program but i thought it's already over. Anyway,  I will try participating now,  I think I still can get some tokens

Goodluck to you. I guess its going to be worth your while and they don't ask for KYC to send tokens unlike some recent scammy projects that ask for KYC midway or at the end of the bounty period.

Yeah, I have come acctoss some project with similar approach they will allow you to carry out their bounty task and after the whole campaign they will use KYC to ensure you never get a penny in reward, I believe mitoshi is worth every pain

I have experienced scenarios like this severally and it's quite unfortunate, I believe mitoshi is different and won't be needing kyc to distribute the tokens to participants. I hope to join in the bounty to secure some priceless tokens.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2019, 06:03:43 AM

I have experienced scenarios like this severally and it's quite unfortunate, I believe mitoshi is different and won't be needing kyc to distribute the tokens to participants. I hope to join in the bounty to secure some priceless tokens.

That's bad. A good thing I have not come across such project before. I know some that requires you do kyc before you partake in the bounty. That's the way it should be.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 06:08:46 AM

That's bad. A good thing I have not come across such project before. I know some that requires you do kyc before you partake in the bounty. That's the way it should be.

I agree with you, the bounty manager ought to specify all the necessary conditions at the beginning of the campaign to help the bounty hunters make their decision on whether to participate or not. I remember reading through the conditions of one bounty lately and it was specified that there may be a need for kyc after the bounty program and that caveat is preferable.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2019, 09:53:32 AM

I’ll like to know how much interest and attention Mitoshi Project has gotten from crypto community and noncoiners and people who Like to gamble. I think that’s going to be important for Mitoshi Project after it gets launched.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Pricebrianer

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 10:03:18 AM

Mitoshi features of transparency and a fair game could be the games changer they need to get lottery games players, gamblers and other people interested in winning. I think with mitoshi every one is a winner.

ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 10:06:36 AM

Mitoshi features of transparency and a fair game could be the games changer they need to get lottery games players, gamblers and other people interested in winning. I think with mitoshi every one is a winner.

Unlike traditional gambling, mitoshi platform allows players to play from home. You just need to get mitoshi app on App Store or play store and play with mitoshi tokens.  I think that’s also a good point. I guess we’ll like it.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 10:37:46 AM

Unlike traditional gambling, mitoshi platform allows players to play from home. You just need to get mitoshi app on App Store or play store and play with mitoshi tokens.  I think that’s also a good point. I guess we’ll like it.

Lottery results will be known to everyone immediately after winner get selected. And best thing is that no human is going to pick the winner but it will be by system randomly.

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
champ005

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 11:15:54 AM

Mitoshi seems to be making good sales on Exmarkets Launchpad. What’s new with mitoshi tokens sales in the launch pad? When is the best time to buy mitoshi tokens with a low cost and big profits?

Mitoshi would cost more with next phases. So if you planned for buying Mitoshi then early to buy the more you will get. What's the current bonus for buying Mitoshi?
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 01:38:23 PM

Well it was really one of the unanswered question for now. They are still not giving out some informations on what happened on their tokensales and raised amount from the previous event.

At your service
em777

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2019, 02:21:32 PM

Lottery results will be known to everyone immediately after winner get selected. And best thing is that no human is going to pick the winner but it will be by system randomly.

i believe the idea of the whole system is to promote transparency as much as possible, the only thing am yet to understand right now is how will blockchain aid the whole lottery platform

[[[[[[
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2019, 05:27:35 PM

i believe the idea of the whole system is to promote transparency as much as possible, the only thing am yet to understand right now is how will blockchain aid the whole lottery platform
I am dying to see how this plays put. I hope it is better than the earlier ones that came out though. Forgotten the names of one of the lottery site i have used.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 06:24:41 PM

The bonus and incentive given to investors are obviously very attractive, but the issue is that we would love to know how much tokens have been sold since the inception of the tokensale. I have a strong conviction that informations like that could influence the potential investors in making their decision.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 06:28:51 PM

Some projects publicise the number of tokens sold as well as the amount raised, they even go as far as publishing the quantity of each cryptocurrency which has been collected to give the community an accurate information of what has been going on with the tokensale, I believe that mitoshi can do likewise.
em777

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2019, 09:22:10 PM

Some projects publicise the number of tokens sold as well as the amount raised, they even go as far as publishing the quantity of each cryptocurrency which has been collected to give the community an accurate information of what has been going on with the tokensale, I believe that mitoshi can do likewise.

yeah, i definitely agree with you, if mitoshi is preaching transparency i believe coming clear with you information is a good way to showcase their commitment to their investors and users

[[[[[[
Pricebrianer

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 09:59:34 PM

Unlike traditional gambling, mitoshi platform allows players to play from home. You just need to get mitoshi app on App Store or play store and play with mitoshi tokens.  I think that’s also a good point. I guess we’ll like it.

And you don’t need to tell your country or give out personal information about yourself. You get your rewards without all having to KYC.

ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 10:02:59 PM

Mitoshi has all that in the whitepaper. There’s going to be an Announcement from mitoshi team about all that and how much has been raised so far after the Exmarkets Launchpad IEO.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: