Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:36:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Spreading the joy of winning, one jackpot prize at a time! What is MITOSHI  (Read 5095 times)
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2019, 08:34:28 AM

How many CEO in the global business ecosystem would take time to reply every question about its project? There are very few. And that’s what just MITOSHI CEO been doing. I think it takes tremendous efforts to put the community together while making sure developers do their job.

There's no doubt that the mitoshi CEO has the interest of the community at heart, and that explains why we've been seeing his impact on several ways and in several occasions he's been around to enlighten the community. That's my definition of leadership.

True, not a lot of CEO's would go out of their way to personally listen and really understand what the community wants. I see this project as a legacy and would definitely be close to the CEO's heart.

I’ll keep that in mind. And everyone should too. The last update talked about new innovations, which were all suggested by mitoshi community on different social media channel.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 11:32:57 AM

How many CEO in the global business ecosystem would take time to reply every question about its project? There are very few. And that’s what just MITOSHI CEO been doing. I think it takes tremendous efforts to put the community together while making sure developers do their job.

It’s fun on mitoshi telegram. And you get your questions answered at once. https://cryptocurrencynews.ph/2019/07/16/mitoshi-cryptolotto-launches-first-filipino-ieo/
Is mitoshi a philipino project?

The CEO comes across to me as a man from the Philippines, I guess the project is from the Philippines as they're lunching an IEO from their country. Its great to know that they're the first project launching the philipino IEO. I do hope that the tokensales is successful.

That’s the Philippines. I guess the project is registered in the Philippines. Good to know there are some other countries interested in blockchain too. I guess this would be my first Philippino project.

I can see the Philippines coming up in their support for blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies. I believe mitoshi would be bringing greater publicity to the cryptocurrency industry through the launching of their lottery platforms.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 11:37:20 AM

It’s fun on mitoshi telegram. And you get your questions answered at once. https://cryptocurrencynews.ph/2019/07/16/mitoshi-cryptolotto-launches-first-filipino-ieo/

I think it it because information on telegram group says that 'an all Philipino team has launched the first Philipino cryptotoken so it looks more like everything about the project originated from Philipino before spreading internationally.

Philipino projects should be great. I don’t think I ever invested in any, so I guess this would be my first. Are there any philipino projects launched already?

Regardless of the nationality, its the concept and the strategy that is a sure winner.

I agree with your opinion, what really matters is the strategies that is being deployed by the team to ensure that the project goals are achieved within the stipulated period. There's much credibility that comes with a project emanating from a particular region, no doubt.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 11:46:10 AM

The CEO comes across to me as a man from the Philippines, I guess the project is from the Philippines as they're lunching an IEO from their country. Its great to know that they're the first project launching the philipino IEO. I do hope that the tokensales is successful.

That’s the Philippines. I guess the project is registered in the Philippines. Good to know there are some other countries interested in blockchain too. I guess this would be my first Philippino project.

I can see the Philippines coming up in their support for blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies. I believe mitoshi would be bringing greater publicity to the cryptocurrency industry through the launching of their lottery platforms.

We've always seen philippians as a very hard working set of people, especially when it comes to cryptocurrency hussle like bounties, Airdrops  etc. Am surprised to know that mitoshi is the first Philippines project.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 11:52:51 AM

We've always seen philippians as a very hard working set of people, especially when it comes to cryptocurrency hussle like bounties, Airdrops  etc. Am surprised to know that mitoshi is the first Philippines project.

I agree with you on the fact that philippians are very hard working and have been making substantial impact in the cryptocurrency space, but I don't think mitoshi is the first philippian project in this industry, there are several others, of which we may not be aware of.
Olorijayz

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 12:14:53 PM

I want to sincerely appreciate the CEO of mitoshi project for taking his time to involve in the community interactions, it's a good point line for me when considering any project to invest into.

.... H
olohifie

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 02:59:27 PM

There's no doubt that the mitoshi CEO has the interest of the community at heart, and that explains why we've been seeing his impact on several ways and in several occasions he's been around to enlighten the community. That's my definition of leadership.

True, not a lot of CEO's would go out of their way to personally listen and really understand what the community wants. I see this project as a legacy and would definitely be close to the CEO's heart.

I’ll keep that in mind. And everyone should too. The last update talked about new innovations, which were all suggested by mitoshi community on different social media channel.

Mitoshi simply understood the importance of communication with potential customers and they are taking advantage of it. In that case everyone is being carried and publicity becomes much easier. They are really setting a pace for other projects in that regard. Kudos
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2019, 05:25:29 PM

Most CEO don't have the time. Most pay others to do the work but some create time to interact with the community. Kudos to Mitoshi CEO.
Olorijayz

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 09:30:40 PM

Most CEO don't have the time. Most pay others to do the work but some create time to interact with the community. Kudos to Mitoshi CEO.

You are very correct on this. The CEO is so dedicated to see to the needs of the project. I wish all others out there learn a thing or Teo from him though.

.... H
olohifie

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 10:04:46 PM

I think it it because information on telegram group says that 'an all Philipino team has launched the first Philipino cryptotoken so it looks more like everything about the project originated from Philipino before spreading internationally.

Philipino projects should be great. I don’t think I ever invested in any, so I guess this would be my first. Are there any philipino projects launched already?

Regardless of the nationality, its the concept and the strategy that is a sure winner.

Yea I agree with you on this that the concept and strategy both guarantee success and not necessarily the nationality but also previous knowledge and experience give room for some considerations which is not bad also
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2019, 10:48:54 PM

i never had idea this is a philipino project, this is also my time too i hope this plays out well because mitoshi seems like good project.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 01:56:55 AM

There's really a different when one of the highest position on the project give their attention to their people because it's like they are not just ignoring them. Keeping that kind of work will going to be their path to success.

At your service
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 04:16:32 AM

I want to sincerely appreciate the CEO of mitoshi project for taking his time to involve in the community interactions, it's a good point line for me when considering any project to invest into.

It's quite awesome that the CEO was involved in the community interaction, this is highly commendable and I hope other CEO would learn from this venture. Events like this are instrumental to getting the trust of the community and potential investors.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 04:22:10 AM

Yea I agree with you on this that the concept and strategy both guarantee success and not necessarily the nationality but also previous knowledge and experience give room for some considerations which is not bad also

Even as much as the concept and strategy of a project guarantee her success, the nationality of the project also contributes to the validity and success of the project. You would agree with me that some national government support the cryptocurrency industry and in such a country, it would be difficult to carry out a scam ploy and go unpunished.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 04:35:14 AM

Yes, that's true. Due to the enormous task that a CEO has to attend to, he in most cases deligate responsibilities to several other people, but when the community is involved, its a wise decision to honour such invitation with his presence. Mitoshi CEO has made a commendable decision to make out time for the community.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 04:41:36 AM

Mitoshi simply understood the importance of communication with potential customers and they are taking advantage of it. In that case everyone is being carried and publicity becomes much easier. They are really setting a pace for other projects in that regard. Kudos

I remember few weeks back the team were not visible to the public and several persons complained, I was on the opinion that the team should be given an opportunity to finalise the tasks they have at hand which in my opinion borders upon the IEO, am glad that the team are now very much visible and I appreciate the effort of the CEO must expecially for sparing out time for the community.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 06:22:04 AM

I think that the average CEO is only one, but if a lot of it will make it better, but the work must also be shared for each choice that will be made. I think personally.

Right. Only a few CEO take time to interact with the community. Some projects don’t have a good customer support. And users fall for scam customer support, who rip them off their money.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 06:57:26 AM

It's quite awesome that the CEO was involved in the community interaction, this is highly commendable and I hope other CEO would learn from this venture. Events like this are instrumental to getting the trust of the community and potential investors.

I guess that the reason mitoshi has a good number on the telegram community. I don’t know the figures on amount of funds raised on Exmarkets but I think it would be a success. You should head on to Exmarkets Launchpad to buy mitoshi tokens before it’s off the table.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2019, 07:38:24 AM

Mitoshi tokensales end in few hours: https://exmarkets.com/launchpad/mtsh-btc
It’s going for a low price and at a 25% discount on every purchase you make. It’s not going to be that low ever again. I think I’m going to buy more.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
olohifie

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 07:52:57 AM

Yes, that's true. Due to the enormous task that a CEO has to attend to, he in most cases deligate responsibilities to several other people, but when the community is involved, its a wise decision to honour such invitation with his presence. Mitoshi CEO has made a commendable decision to make out time for the community.

Yea first thing first. He gave priority to the community which is plausible. This is unprecedented but I'm not suprised because it simply shows that as the day goes by there is steady improvement and new concepts in the crypto sphere. The next move will surely be bigger than this
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: