Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:38:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Spreading the joy of winning, one jackpot prize at a time! What is MITOSHI  (Read 5095 times)
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2019, 11:25:57 AM

Mitoshi tokensales end in few hours: https://exmarkets.com/launchpad/mtsh-btc
It’s going for a low price and at a 25% discount on every purchase you make. It’s not going to be that low ever again. I think I’m going to buy more.

That's a good thing. I wish I was able to buy more. I have high hopes for this project because they have more than 1 experience in the game.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 11:55:30 AM

It’s going for a low price and at a 25% discount on every purchase you make. It’s not going to be that low ever again. I think I’m going to buy more.

It's a good decision to secure some mitoshi tokens before the closure of the tokensales. I remember there are several rounds to be undergone for the tokensale and don't know if this would be the final round. Please I would appreciate such information.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 12:03:15 PM

It's a good decision to secure some mitoshi tokens before the closure of the tokensales. I remember there are several rounds to be undergone for the tokensale and don't know if this would be the final round. Please I would appreciate such information.

It would interest you to note that the much discussed Tokensale of mitoshi tokens ended few hours ago and there won't be another tokensales for the now. I must say investors were given sufficient time to make their decision and I believe that does who were fortunate to buy some tokens would have no cause to regret.
Tomohisa

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 12:10:47 PM

Damn, I'm too late. Look nice enough so I thought about drop a few to buy but guess the door is close to me.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2019, 12:20:51 PM

the window is still open for investors to invest , i am still considering whether to invest more or to chill when it gets stable in the market

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 12:26:38 PM

It would interest you to note that the much discussed Tokensale of mitoshi tokens ended few hours ago and there won't be another tokensales for the now. I must say investors were given sufficient time to make their decision and I believe that does who were fortunate to buy some tokens would have no cause to regret.

I agree with you on the duration of the token sale being sufficient. I do hope that the team would release a detailed update on the number of tokens that were sold together with the amount which was raised from the token sale.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 12:31:06 PM

I agree with you on the duration of the token sale being sufficient. I do hope that the team would release a detailed update on the number of tokens that were sold together with the amount which was raised from the token sale.

Yes, the team needs to give the update on the happenings of the token sale, I remember they had a strategy to give the update after the completion of the IEO. I believe the tokensale was a huge success and the team needs to let us know, what next.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 12:44:19 PM

Good day everyone. Do you guys have some informations if they will going to have another phase on their sales? I'm currently having a limited time to check some of their social media that's why I can't follow what's going on their project now tsk.

At your service
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2019, 01:22:50 PM

Good day everyone. Do you guys have some informations if they will going to have another phase on their sales? I'm currently having a limited time to check some of their social media that's why I can't follow what's going on their project now tsk.

I don't see any information regarding extended IEO. Not sure how much tokens they sold. But we should see the updates from team shortly
aries9

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 02:11:08 PM

I don't see any information regarding extended IEO. Not sure how much tokens they sold. But we should see the updates from team shortly

Let’s wait for an official publication from the team regarding this. Hopefully mitoshi was able to raise enough funds to support all the expenses that’s coming forth as far as the project dev goes. For those who missed the boat, I would suggest visiting www.mitoshi.io, sign-up and see how else you can buy your Mitoshi tokens. Guys over at mitoshi, for sure, would need all the help they can get for an exciting yet demanding project such as this.
Olorijayz

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 02:52:33 PM

I have not seen any publications to that effect. The CEO is very responsive and I am sure he will soon give a report as regards that and we will all know the next line of action. I am also very much on the look out for this announcement too.

.... H
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 05:32:34 PM

That's a good thing. I wish I was able to buy more. I have high hopes for this project because they have more than 1 experience in the game.

I guess the tokens sales for mitoshi tokens is over and tokens must have been sold out. I was going to head to the telegram community and twitter, maybe I’ll find some details about the how much tokens were sold out.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 05:38:31 PM

the window is still open for investors to invest , i am still considering whether to invest more or to chill when it gets stable in the market

Sorry about that. The last round ended and I guess they sold out all tokens, if they didn’t, then you’ll may have a second chance. I guess we’ll just have to wait for an official announcement from the team. Tokens should be listed on Exmarkets, probably at a higher exchange rate.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2019, 05:52:56 PM

I have not seen any publications to that effect. The CEO is very responsive and I am sure he will soon give a report as regards that and we will all know the next line of action. I am also very much on the look out for this announcement too.

That’s right. The team is waiting for a formal report on token sales from Exmarkets team on the IEO. I think with a very responsive mitoshi team and an active community, it wouldn’t be long before we have MTSH tokens mooning.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 06:18:23 PM

There's not going to be another round of tokensales, though it's possible there's an extension, if the team doesn't meet their targets as regards the amount to be raised but I believe that the tokensales was successful and a substantial amount was sold out. We would have to wait for the verdict of the team after the submission of reports from exmarket has been effected.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 06:29:41 PM

I guess the tokens sales for mitoshi tokens is over and tokens must have been sold out. I was going to head to the telegram community and twitter, maybe I’ll find some details about the how much tokens were sold out.

I don't think there's any information yet on the amount of tokens sold. It may take a few days to get exmarket to give the team a breakdown of the tokensales. Let's give them some time to put everything in order since the token sale was only completed today.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 06:33:40 PM

I don't think there's any information yet on the amount of tokens sold. It may take a few days to get exmarket to give the team a breakdown of the tokensales. Let's give them some time to put everything in order since the token sale was only completed today.

I agree with you, we need to allow for few days. The tokensale was completed in the early hours of today and it was carried out on a different platform, so the team doesn't have access to all the information yet. Hopefully it should be made available to them anytime soon.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 06:37:29 PM

I agree with you, we need to allow for few days. The tokensale was completed in the early hours of today and it was carried out on a different platform, so the team doesn't have access to all the information yet. Hopefully it should be made available to them anytime soon.

I trust that the team would not leave the community without such a vital information. The CEO has been very vocal lately and has promised to make the information public as soon as the Exmarket team makes it available to the team.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 09:04:04 PM

I think it’s not going to take much time. Meanwhile, the team talked about launching the app on App Store and play store. I think they are trying to get the app out there before it’s tokens are distributed.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 09:15:45 PM

Mitoshi has some of the finest advisors in blockchain ecosystem. I guess that the reason there’s a growing interest in the app. Read all about it here. https://medium.com/@mitoshicrypto/meet-mitoshis-advisors-part-2-b078c45f6943

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: