Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:01:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scammers are lazy  (Read 82593 times)
dicaprio

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:14:08 PM

Oh, no, maybe if they were lazy, then today there would not be as many projects as there are today in this forum, I think that this is also not easy to do, although perhaps if you try, you can easily arrange it.
alian17

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 04:14:42 PM

I think this is human nature. He became a swindler. It's because he doesn't want to work. It is easy to get money through fraud. Because they think it will be quicker. Many people are deceived. It's also because of the greed of human nature.

Neutro               More than a blockchain
          Join The WHITELIST         
Telegram     Twitter     Linkedin     Github     Medium
BabatundeM

Activity: 317
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:17:10 PM

I just wonder sometimes why hackers would not want to use their time and effort they spend to scam others on doing something meaningful and legit, to earn something worthwhile for themselves, except to rip others of their hard earned money.
Most times, what they even take illegally from others at the end is not used for anything meaningful.
Scammers should desist from this act, because karma is real.
Work and don't be lazy.
I hope they can listen and commit their time into something that is legit. Scammers are everywhere and that is the more reason why potential investors must be careful and not just contribute any ico that comes their way. Proper and adequate research is very germane.
Banemu

Activity: 48
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 04:31:20 PM

Hahaha...Scammers are lazy? i really don't accept that. You will be amazed to know the extent at which scammers/hackers go in other to perform tricks, scams and hacks that rival current technology. If each and everyone of us here are to be honest, we will all admit that scammers/hackers are very well experienced and detailed as well as have huge patience in order to execute their intentions and plans.

Let me draw you all closer to home: Have you seen our forum of lately? There are so many posts and threads that in some way keeps asking users to; read, learn, post constructive ideas and comments, follow rules, research, etc yet, you get surprised/irritated seeing the amount of people that has failed to follow simple laid down rules and structures, hesitate to research and read in order to contribute like some others are doing in a healthy way which leads to loss or bad decision making or asking for help unnecessarily over things that could have been avoided.

Back to it, hackers and scammers, they possess skills and knowledge that always compete with current software and coding. So, i refuse that idea that they are lazy. I would rather say, they use acquired knowledge, skills and resources in manners that are wrong and causes harm to others.

nebiki

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:40:15 PM

I think this is human nature. He became a swindler. It's because he doesn't want to work. It is easy to get money through fraud. Because they think it will be quicker. Many people are deceived. It's also because of the greed of human nature.

fraud is a job that is haram for humans. fraud is very disturbing and detrimental to people who are deceived. of course we must always be careful and careful in everything we do to avoid fraud.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
aldencio

Activity: 218
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:41:55 PM

I just wonder sometimes why hackers would not want to use their time and effort they spend to scam others on doing something meaningful and legit, to earn something worthwhile for themselves, except to rip others of their hard earned money.
Most times, what they even take illegally from others at the end is not used for anything meaningful.
Work and don't be lazy.
scammers are either genious or reallyblazy but actually i can respect somehow talented hackers but not scammers of course

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
Georgiyk

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:42:10 PM

I hate scammers. After painstaking months of work and a long-awaited reward, they just took and stole my honest money. They have neither morality nor conscience. I do not admire them, although I understand that they are really smart, because a simple person cannot do that

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
Rostock

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:50:51 PM

I do not think that people who fraudulently earn their living go deep into such questions and think about how their karma would not punish then.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Denlv

Activity: 350
Merit: 39

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:55:51 PM

Ur right about lazy,i see many scamers that change nicknames in spredseet from otgers participators,many of bounty mangers even dont see that and pay reward wrong guys,thats happens in steemit,linkedin and other social places.

cc001

Activity: 164

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:23:42 PM

In fact, they do a favor. When hacking systems. Show vulnerabilities, and the stolen money is a fee. Grin

▀▀▀▀▀▀     BRIDGEX NETWORK  │ LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Facebook       LinkedIn          ▄▄▄▄
mcgeil

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:50:49 PM

Now are the golden times for hackers, scammers, and even for beginners, small hackers without significant experience in hacking into other people's computer systems. And the cryptocurrency holders themselves create favorable conditions for this by violating the usual hacking protection rules that can be freely found on the Internet. Do not blame hackers, but blame yourself for the abduction of cryptocurrency.
brenzosa

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/YHngU9x

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:58:58 PM

Work and don't be lazy.

there are some kinds of scammers that found joy in seeing others sad, angry, fear, worry, heartbroken.  that's why many bad guys who got rich continues to do bad things.  they are after power - power to control others and power to do something other cannot do or not willing to do.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:01:29 PM

Most of them dont believe in Karma and they dont want the money easy way or they think that scamming is the easiest way to earn. If they put the same effort in something useful then they will surely earn more than what they scam.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
tanvir232

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:02:38 PM

why hackers would not want to use their time and effort they spend to scam others on doing something meaningful and legit, to earn something worthwhile for themselves, except to rip others of their hard earned money.
For your info, there are three kinds of hackers. Blackhat hackers do unethical practice, I mean they steal people's data and get benefit from those. On the other hand, there have Whitehat hackers who do ethical hacking. They may work for someone as a job. Like, they can check whether there are any vulnerabilities in the system or not. They may also work for a government. The last one is GreyHat Hackers. They stand in between Blackhat and Whitehat. They generally check websites whether there is a vulnerability or not, but without the owner's permission.
yapa ve yalniz

Activity: 463
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:14:17 PM

Seriosly, scammers are not lazy we are lazy. Doing too much cheater ico.
And we believe and enter

akunta

Activity: 196

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:18:18 PM

Work and don't be lazy.
so they work but in an opposite side, that's all Wink i think they just like this feeling of being above all others and kind of special ones, somebody who is not that down to earth.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Conte_Forni

Activity: 406

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:26:35 PM

Scammers have always been and this is not surprising, I do not think that they will want to do something else. This life and interesting. Hackers are very smart and if they manage to make their plans, they get a large amount of money and they will certainly continue!
Collinberg

Activity: 407
Merit: 14

Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 03:29:11 PM

Personally I do not think it's a matter of laziness, it's more of a matter of scruples, some people do not think anything of ripping others of their hard earned money in devious ways.
But the fact remains that scammers work hard to swindle people, it is not an easy job to do at all but the just chose that path. But you are also correct in what you said, if they put that effort in a legal hustle, they would still make probably more than they make from swindling people.

Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:44:14 PM

Work and don't be lazy.
If cryptocurrency does not have a scammer, maybe everyone who has a cryptocurrency or someone who has a money to invest in will easily take a decision without worrying about what will happen afterwards.

Remember, in order to spend money someone must have a clear direction, certainly to get profit is not an unwanted thing like being lied to by a scammer.

Karma is a mysterious thing, expecting karma for someone who has made our lives destroyed is not a good solution. It will be good to make an evaluation of every mistake was made so as the incident that is not alleviated will not be repeated.

EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:49:27 PM

for me this scammer don't really have faith in crypto and they only want easy way to earn money regardless of how they take this money. but in the end, the ones who is being scammed also have fault on why they are being scammed by this people, because it only shows that this investors also don't do their homework of researching about this kind of modus before investing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: