Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:37:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scammers are lazy  (Read 82604 times)
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:45:27 PM

I just wonder sometimes why hackers would not want to use their time and effort they spend to scam others on doing something meaningful and legit, to earn something worthwhile for themselves, except to rip others of their hard earned money.
Most times, what they even take illegally from others at the end is not used for anything meaningful.
Scammers should desist from this act, because karma is real.
Work and don't be lazy.
Some would say why work hard when you can do the minimum and let others do the hard work.
It is not only in crypto, we see this happening in every sector I think just now with the unregulated crypto arena it is an ideal place for scammers.

We just all have to be vigilante and warn others.
Collider

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:47:42 PM

I just wonder sometimes why hackers would not want to use their time and effort they spend to scam others on doing something meaningful and legit, to earn something worthwhile for themselves, except to rip others of their hard earned money.
Most times, what they even take illegally from others at the end is not used for anything meaningful.
Work and don't be lazy.
Scammers do not want to work, they do not want to be useful for a community. They are not honest people, they are thieves, who want easy live without doing anything and crypto is created for them because in crypto it is much easier to scam someone than in the real life.
InGODweTrast3

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:49:21 PM

Everything just, brings them pleasure when someone is bad, this is the psychology of criminals who do not think that all evil is coming back!
jpnl0002

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:50:37 PM

Scammers are inevitable in any for of business one does that's why we need to be very careful before we invest anywhere cause there are lots of fake persons around always looking for those who will fall prey to them.Fact is there will always be scammers
Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:56:32 PM

Good questioning done by you, but you make mistakes that many of them do not use for something meaningful the stolen funds! In addition, doing good will always be harder than doing the bad! Many of these hackers care little about karmic laws or any morality! But I agree with you that they could use all of this invasion ability to alert marketers and get rewards, in that case, being a white hacker.
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 06:57:36 PM

Scammers and hackers are different people. Hackers just searching vulnerabilities of the software. Scammers are doing fake products to take profits and run away.

Kulitha

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 07:00:32 PM

Strongly agree with you,For spamming and hacking they would have to spend more time. surely they should have more knowledge. i can't believe my people do so with having ability to earn illegally. stealing someones money would be reason for victim's suicides and also complete life failure. that karma will surely come after  hacker also. when people doing bad things they don't feel any thing about karma, but it will surely come after anyone.
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:28:49 PM

Work and don't be lazy.

Scammers and hackers couldn't do their jobs often since there are so much securities they are going to go through before they can do it and hence they wait for a bigger fish to take.
Suslura

Activity: 586

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:34:41 PM

Work and don't be lazy.

Scammers and hackers couldn't do their jobs often since there are so much securities they are going to go through before they can do it and hence they wait for a bigger fish to take.
and yet if the scammers were lazy, there would not be so many problems in the company’s ico market. We understand that almost half of all projects are not only non-professional, but they are the brainchild of a fraudster.

g0hax

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:45:40 PM

don't forget that outside crypto community, all of you look like scammers for regular people Smiley
when you earn, someone loses Smiley
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:55:19 PM

Work and don't be lazy.

There will be always bad guys that always want to steal our hardwork and it can be never over.
So, we have to be more careful
Inastran

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:56:15 PM

Work and don't be lazy.
well maybe they are bit i am not sure ablut it as making up new and new techniques of stealing money is a serious mztter

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
g0hax

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:05:21 PM

Work and don't be lazy.

There will be always bad guys that always want to steal our hardwork and it can be never over.
So, we have to be more careful
scammers think that carma does not exsist but i may say that they are wrong and they will get wgat tjey deserve to get
what if scammer is christian and he'll be forgiven after repentance?
kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:16:07 PM

I think that scammers do not care much about karma, besides hackers catch from this double high, as they earn money (though fraudulently) and do their favorite thing.
Miminaha

Activity: 368

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:17:13 PM

Work and don't be lazy.
sometimes i wonder will scammer ever die and whatis going to last longer scammers ot ethereum so what do ypu think of it
Miminaha

Activity: 368

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:18:12 PM

I think that scammers do not care much about karma, besides hackers catch from this double high, as they earn money (though fraudulently) and do their favorite thing.

tjat is true and i absolutely agree with you as i believe in such things and there can be unexpected results for all of us
mizamuneerashine

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

jarvis.exchange

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:27:30 PM

Being a victim of fraud when I started an online business, I just wonder these scammers are not ashamed of feeding their family through ruining other peoples' lives. Sometimes I feel, karma is not real because they are living good lives and those victims are living miserably.

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:34:23 PM

Everything just, brings them pleasure when someone is bad, this is the psychology of criminals who do not think that all evil is coming back!
Yeah this was the worst scenario of crypto which something that you experienced being scammed by lazy people. Those guys who happen to commit this type of, unacceptable act seems to be very rampant of doing such evilious crimes. They don't even realize the efforts and struggles from dedicated traders to achieve that goals in life reaching out with crypto investments.
Iyanu14

Activity: 795

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:49:34 PM

They are such hopeless set of people scammers don't believe in hand work shortcut is their slogan, reaping hard work of others, hopefully nemeses will catch up with them.
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:04:25 PM

I have been seeing a newbie account since yesterday, busy cresting newbie accounts in order to scam people. One thing i have noticed about scammers is that, they channel their energy in the wrong direction. Instead of expending the energy on something more profitable, all they want to do, is to rip others of their hard earned money.
I know that their end is not usually a good one.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: