Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:45:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scammers are lazy  (Read 82593 times)
craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:36:20 AM

totally agree with the author. those people think only about one day profit. they do not master their skills and that is the reason why they will lose in long-term.
LubovOF

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:58:09 AM

scammers also work and earn, but in order to make money you need to be active, and lazy scammers do not earn anything, as they are quickly calculated.

///    ApeSwap.finance    ///
                Stake now for over 900% APR!               
Miklight88
Copper Member

Activity: 238

GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:07:07 AM

I wonder why they spent so much time on getting rid of people hard earn, why the time can be use to add value to themselves and the world if used deliciously on something tangible,
I don't see them as a lazy type but good for nothing being, they use the most time on worthless things where as if used on tangible thing would not take them that much time and at the end they are bound to loose all since its not from right source , even on forum here , I have seen account that use his profile to copy people's work on bounty to get reward and at the end of the bounty got caught and deleted which means all his effort is useless but if he used it by doing normal work would have yield him something at the end.
Mikcik

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:53:01 AM

As I think scammers are really smart but they used it wrong place. LOL. If they focus on doing other things instead of scam, I think it's be very great. LOL. But it's true that they're too lazy so they don't wanna work hard to get money so scam money from other people is the best option for them.

Simply because making black hat hackers will be easier to make money faster than white hat hackers. We all want to get rich quick without having to work a lot. That is also why I invest in this market as it grows fast  Cheesy
goku21

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:14:23 PM

yes its true scammers are lazy and idiots they don't have dignity. they want a easy money and they don't like to earn money in good way.
pinoyrichkids

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 12:20:36 PM

I just wonder sometimes why hackers would not want to use their time and effort they spend to scam others on doing something meaningful and legit, to earn something worthwhile for themselves, except to rip others of their hard earned money.
Most times, what they even take illegally from others at the end is not used for anything meaningful.
Scammers should desist from this act, because karma is real.
Work and don't be lazy.

Good topic to discussed, but i dont think they are lazy, they are also working to earn money for themselves, and you know what, they are the brightest people on earth, they have such intelligent idea, because they can steal our own money without our consent, or they make it easy for them to catch free money from people, i hope they could stop doing it, as you said, karma is real.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
twtr2
Copper Member

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:08:37 PM

To tell the truth I don't like hackers. I've never faced with them but I agree with you about karma. I think people should be more productive and creat really good projects.

Nggedebus

Activity: 770

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:16:53 PM

They aren't just lazy, but they are also suck. Really hate scammer, they wish to get a reward by cheating on another people's account.
Usually they are re registering another people account and change it's name a little while still using the real account link.
tterrorpipa

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 06:23:49 AM

They are compared to a foolish beggar that they even couldn't beg, they just stole something from you. Like for us, make sure the hackers or scammers are not in our front door. We must not entertain some admin impostors or any malicious or scamming act. For they to get nothing from us.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Moxivuki

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:04:18 AM

I just wonder sometimes why hackers would not want to use their time and effort they spend to scam others on doing something meaningful and legit, to earn something worthwhile for themselves, except to rip others of their hard earned money.
Most times, what they even take illegally from others at the end is not used for anything meaningful.
Work and don't be lazy.

In the eyes of some hackers, scam is the best place for their technology to play. This is a very bad idea. They are too lazy to use their computer technology to do better work. They can find a high-paying job. But they are often too lazy to do this.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
grifinmch

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:28:43 AM

because they know the easy way to get the results and even that was pretty fast so the hacker prefers to do just that. they aren't lazy it just knows a shortcut. and that is very troubling for anyone present in crypto this time. they can only work as the others but because it felt comfortable and easy in a compromise so a lot of the forgotten works and still choose that easier and quicker.
rain3798

Activity: 157

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:47:44 AM

When we heard the word hacking or hacker, the first thing that comes to our mind is that they are bad, no consideration, and other that we could define to them but this hackers has two types, some are good and some are not. A hacker can turn into a bad a hacker when they scam, steal profits or do other bad things but for me they are not actually lazy. To think of it, scammers or bad hackers are diligent, they are very diligent of stealing people's profit and they are very happy at doing that but they didn't know the sweetness, the true happiness, the true diligence that they could get when they work really hard for that profit or money. It was like you will treasure every money that you have because you really work hard for it in a good way and most of all you will have peace of mind and clean conscience.

AgentZero23

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 08:23:10 PM

Work and don't be lazy.
Scammers are cheaters and they are not lazy. There is a difference between being lazy and a cheater. Hackers usually take advantage of there skills in a wrong way and bypass others wallet and scammed people who entertained them. I hope karma eventually gets them.
MAXE

Activity: 434
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:05:51 PM

Scammers are lazy? Are you kidding me?
They are so interesting and comprehensive that they create projects cooler than real blockchain developers.
What are you talking about?
Moeda

Activity: 1526
Merit: 270

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:25:15 PM

Work and don't be lazy.

It was realized that the hacker was just fad to enter the system that someone else had. Another language is the ability test on a system so that the system that is owned by someone else is damaged. This is the same for internet hackers. Without them knowing that what they are doing is disturbing the comfort of others. If you say that hackers are lazy, I don't agree. Because to hack a system takes a long time. I think this is a normal thing, every thing is good there must be something bad, the antonym. The presence of a virus is caused by an antivirus, or vice versa.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
acheampong64

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:31:24 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2018, 11:43:58 PM by acheampong64

Hmm...it's so sad but it seems there's a whole lot more about being human that humans still don't understand. People behave in certain ways you'd never imagine but well, after all we're humans...hmm..so sad.
All that we can do is always to try our best to save ourselves from scam. Do research well, learn, practice safely and at most times you'll be free from such people
entebah

Activity: 1549
Merit: 153

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:49:22 PM

Scammers are lazy? Are you kidding me?
They are so interesting and comprehensive that they create projects cooler than real blockchain developers.
What are you talking about?
Maybe what he meant was that the Scammer was lazy because the Scammer didn't work as hard as we did for example, we participated in the Bounty campaign, which was to do assignments such as creating Content creations, making posts in this Forum by participating in signature campaigns and others. So Scammers can only steal without working hard. Maybe the author's intent here is like that.

kendra1107

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:50:38 PM

Work and don't be lazy.
Most, if not, all of these scammers are intelligent. And this intelligence is somewhat like, a gift. It is just sad that they would use their gift in something destructive. Yes, destructive. Because what they are doing can literally destroy someone's life! Intelligence should be used for something constructive rather than to destroy. This I will say, these people have earned their earthly rewards. Consequences will be eternal for them if they will not change their ways.

SaféTilt

Activity: 174

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:51:47 PM

Exactly they are lazy and bad people. I cant understand how someone can try to steal money from people. This is the worst thing in the world. They need to learn about working and earning money with their effort.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Considered

Activity: 504