Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:48:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scammers are lazy  (Read 82593 times)
Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:06:59 PM

Infact one of the major challenge in crypto is the part of scammer,they are everywhere. The worst part is that they are always ahead.I will only advice them to desist from this act.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jaymmagne

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:11:32 PM

Hackers are so obvious with their tactics nowadays. Those who will be victimize by them are those who are new in crypto world. So it's better to be cautious all the time and prepare your self to counter those hackers.
NickoOrteras

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:12:40 PM

scammers are also  good in working they also spend time to to scam. on the other hand they are also hard working but in bad way or negative way so the worst part is the bad ones are more getting money.
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:13:26 PM

I just wonder sometimes why hackers would not want to use their time and effort they spend to scam others on doing something meaningful and legit, to earn something worthwhile for themselves, except to rip others of their hard earned money.
Most times, what they even take illegally from others at the end is not used for anything meaningful.
Scammers should desist from this act, because karma is real.
Work and don't be lazy.
It is same also in a real life. There are people who do not want to work, create values, but only steal money from others.
But crypto is for them really beatuful place, anonymous place and they can exploit in their favor.  Cry

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
bestcoins1

Activity: 2212
Merit: 720

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:13:48 PM

scammers are hard working people but on the negative side. they have done it repeatedly that it doesn't greatly affect their minds and so they don't feel guilt. in crypto they can get away easily and there are many people to fooled. i have watch a news that a fraudster get caught and he cry and ask for sorry for the crime he did but if they are not caught they would laugh and get proud for what they did. in crypto they can get away easily and there are many people to fooled.
That's right, cryptocurrency is very open to committing crime easily so that next year it will be enforced to have regulations for ICOs to avoid scammers, this year there have been quite a number of cases regarding scammers.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
V. J. Meyer

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:20:11 PM

Hackers are so obvious with their tactics nowadays. Those who will be victimize by them are those who are new in crypto world. So it's better to be cautious all the time and prepare your self to counter those hackers.
Yes, I also fear hackers, I am always anxious to visit suspicious sites or unknown links, so I am dedicated to storing coins on a personal computer. Do not use the machine for other purposes
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:21:34 PM

I just wonder sometimes why hackers would not want to use their time and effort they spend to scam others on doing something meaningful and legit, to earn something worthwhile for themselves, except to rip others of their hard earned money.
Most times, what they even take illegally from others at the end is not used for anything meaningful.
Work and don't be lazy.
I have always viewed scam as a deliberate act, even if the process might not be easy for them. They would have made several failed attempts and yet will not back off, but will be looking for those who would fall victim of their skim. Just last week, there were three scammers who approached me. One of them wanted me to to visit his scam site and lure me into paying btc in order to get btc out of the site, but he failed.
xbossJ

Activity: 278
Merit: 5

Invest and play

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 01:22:36 PM

I don't think so!! People who will go all out, create; twitter accounts, websites, telegram group, reddit, linkedIn, facebook and spend time promoting a scam that works on your psychology only to dump them on you and shutdown their operations! and you call them lazy?? I don't think so, I think scammers should be taken seriously, that's the only time you won't fall victim to their deceit, efforts and lies! Scammers are good at their job like bounty hunters! But you who would fall for these tricks are the one that would seem lazy! Atleast for not researching well.

Faireum.io   Pre-Sale: 25 March 2019  
────  Invest / Play ...Or why not both?
Correlll

Activity: 310

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:23:26 PM

I agree, the karma is real. You always need to be honest with others. Just do your job guys and do not try to scam anyone, because it will get back to you one day. We are all here for the same reasons, so be respectful with other community members.
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:36:28 PM

Well, we cannot control other people doing because they have still giving there efforts to make it easy to earn. They are the best in making tricks which everyone can do also but we people are aiming a righteous work so as we can get a good blessings in return. Just wait for the right time they will be caught by there dishonesty.
Deallove9
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:43:21 PM

I always wonder why we have them and why they use so much effort to scam people which can be used to make something good for themselves and the world which can gives good name and better improvement to the technology.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:51:46 PM

yep scammers are lazy, you know scammers want easy money, they are trying to trick you just like in social media that they had giveaway, but first you should deposit, that scammers Angry they should be punish.

robattfield

Activity: 783
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:54:38 PM

Work and don't be lazy.
I agree with you. But the bastard needs to be punished . You have peace of mind, karma is real and then all that they do, their children will suffer the consequences. when everyone knew precaution, we will not earn anything.
They will starve.
happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:37:42 PM

Work and don't be lazy.
Scammers cannot be eradicate because it's been here for generations. You can only minimize it by having a strict regulations or law and implement it without exception. Since ICO is not yet regulated, it became a safe haven for scammers.
dmcx

Activity: 348

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:45:23 PM

Work and don't be lazy.

Phishers are very diligent and you should not say they are lazy, because their way of thinking is different from us, we make them steal. Do not stop there, their way of thinking is waiting for you to earn then robbed can not say they are lazy while we have not got anything. Grin

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
buahkudu

Activity: 170

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:58:37 PM

if we look at a project scam we must be very hard hit or so lazy to follow the other signatures and if successful we will be very excited to follow it again.

nthere

Activity: 229
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:01:35 PM

Scamming someone that you don't know is an easy money. They don't have the capacity to build a nice legit project.
Scammers are everywhere in each sector.
The community will rule them all.
arion6868

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:35:10 PM

thus, still many people dont want to work to earn legit money, that's why scammer are all around
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:41:15 PM

Don't think so, probably sometimes scammers do a lot of work to scam someone. Scammers just unfair people who doesn't care about karma and others problems. I don't like them too by the way.
Lord Fellaini

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:35:50 PM

Work and don't be lazy.
because they want instant things, getting instant benefits is their choice by cheating or forcing assets owned by other people. I regret this, they only attach their own ego without thinking about the fate of others and that is a big crime that must be eliminated.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: