Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:41:09 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scammers are lazy  (Read 82604 times)
Anna Borisovna

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:44:12 PM

I think that for scammers their job is a regular job. and very few people, probably 90 percent will not try to work honestly if they already earn decent easy money. they regret it only when they are caught, and not all. plus corruption is not conducive to reducing cheaters who know what's wrong.
Yes, and people ready to be deceived - a lot.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
otunayode

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:59:27 PM

Those that hack and exploit the weak point in any system are actually making the cryptocurrency to ve stronger! They explore the vulnerability of protocol and their success encourage water tight security and improvement on existing protocol and this lead to growth!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
dimb

Activity: 630
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:03:43 PM

Fraudsters are a category of people who are used to and want to get easy money. Easier to select than earn. But on the other hand, fraudsters are very clever and cunning.
halisakal

Activity: 625
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:17:34 PM

I just wonder sometimes why hackers would not want to use their time and effort they spend to scam others on doing something meaningful and legit, to earn something worthwhile for themselves, except to rip others of their hard earned money.
Most times, what they even take illegally from others at the end is not used for anything meaningful.
Scammers should desist from this act, because karma is real.
Work and don't be lazy.
lazy, or probabply not confident that they are worth something. i mean, why would a person reject a normal life style? only when he doesn't feel he belongs to it. why? because he geels himself rejected
virtual_miner

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:35:28 PM

There are a lot of scams in cryptocurrency) there are stupid scammers at all. I have an example of this was: I received an award tokens in telegrams wrote a man, with an offer to buy my tokens, which have not even been on the exchange. Naturally refused. After all, it was immediately clear that the scammer.

But there are a lot of fools who follow and give money to the scammers. At a time when crypto explodes and everyone wants to invest in crypto. Many people without basic knowledge are prey to these scammers
ShareAccepted

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:10:39 PM

There are extremely lazy, even some scammers that would normally be making a lot of money simply don´t put even the minimum effort required to properly deceive. It is unprofessional.

Troysen

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:17:47 PM

One of the things in the documents collected about Satoshi he said something about it, it said that usually in the time and effort that scammers spend on scamming someone, many times it is better to use that time  to produce and help the network and it will be much better rewarded, many people have to understand that reflection, because not only do they hurt one person when you scam them, you also hurt the whole crypto community.

rafa_uefa3

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:32:03 PM

scammers are such type of people. as in real life, that don't wanna live by the rules, it's somekind of protest against system to-
steal, fraud, lying and so on to other more law-abiding persons. They see the world by different angle, you may tell even they are crazy

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
Jonking

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:03:52 PM

I just wonder sometimes why hackers would not want to use their time and effort they spend to scam others on doing something meaningful and legit, to earn something worthwhile for themselves, except to rip others of their hard earned money.
Most times, what they even take illegally from others at the end is not used for anything meaningful.
Work and don't be lazy.

Agree on this one, but one thing is for sure if no one wants to be scammed then there are no scammers.. We should put extra careful in terms of dealing to others specially there is money involve.. In crypto world scammers are upgraded now, they put up a project to gather cash after their ICO they run with the investors money Grin
Wyndesam

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:16:40 PM

Well, for me they are not lazy , what they do is also work , but of course he's not too everyone's taste , but there will always be cheaters .

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram | Bip Wallet | Twitter
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:17:45 PM

I think Ethereum, it has way bigger community and developer support. Once they release Casper it's gonna rock!

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
coinic

Activity: 352
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:47:18 PM

Well, for me they are not lazy , what they do is also work , but of course he's not too everyone's taste , but there will always be cheaters .
Yes, there just tired for now due to the market is on dump in where it can goes to fall but I believe that there will be more project to release or launched if market continue to explode again so make sure to choose for a better project. Scammers always there they just watching them and observing for possibilities.

seyola89

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:30:46 AM

I guess the scamming trait is already in their genes and there's nothing one can say to prevent then from doing their evil deeds. The time used to learn their scamming methods can also be used for something else worthwhile.
aioc

Activity: 2940
Merit: 567

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:37:08 AM

Work and don't be lazy.

I doubt if they are going to listen to you at all, they consider every acts as their achievement it's like a game for them and they want to perfect it, they don't care about karma for them it's just a game some of them do not have conscience at all, although there are good and bad hackers.

fly99

Activity: 421

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:48:03 AM

The cryptocurrency is indeed a sacred place for scammers, but there are fewer and fewer opportunities, and the scammers here will disappear a lot. These people are persecutors of cryptocurrencies and we should expel them.

Jamesdila1

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:37:38 AM

yeah scammers do not think about hard earned money of people. they just want money. anyway scammers are exist in real world too. not only in online life. but most of people are new to crypto world. if they got scammed once then they will learn the lesson. so in future we can expect less chance for scammers.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
memFISTO

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:45:27 AM

Work and don't be lazy.

I saw a lot of projects, which promise to creaete decentralized antivirus and I hope that they will release some products by the middle of the next year.
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:50:04 AM

You're wrong. Scammers are now so sophisticated that they create much better sites than real working projects. Do you understand this?
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:03:43 AM

Karma is real buddy. Successful Scammers are Smart. That’s why they get through all the system security and get out without a trace. Some scammers would give good reasons why they’re in the act. But I don’t see a good reason for that. If you are that brilliant and got all these experience and knowledge then use it to make the world a better place. With this we’ll have more of the likes of Steve Jobs and Albert Einstein.
Scammers are encouraged when they are successful with their acts. I suggest a more tougher security system installed to discourage the scamming trend. Our developers should sit up and do a great job knowing that scammers are real.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
rippar

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:13:45 AM

They are not lazy. They simply changed the field of theirs abuse. For example, I see a lot of 'marketing proposals' in ICO telegram chats. Or, for example, 'the representatives' of big exchanges like Kucoin, etc. These scammers try to recieve ETH from ICO teams, not participants.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: