Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:04:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scammers are lazy  (Read 82593 times)
Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:20:33 AM

To scam others who worked for their hard earned tokens or crypto is just plain lazy and evil.

Karma will always get them in the end.

They may become rich quick but they may die early, a family member get really ill or be in an accident or other terrible bad luck.

"What goes around will eventually come around."
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Striker17

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:25:16 AM

And that's the role of a scammer, they don't have fear of doing anything just to make and earn an easy money without hard working too much. Scammers are really smart because they can create a fake accounts or websites , they used their knowledge to scam people so this is so sad.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
syypro

Activity: 368

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:27:24 AM

I just wonder sometimes why hackers would not want to use their time and effort they spend to scam others on doing something meaningful and legit, to earn something worthwhile for themselves, except to rip others of their hard earned money.
Most times, what they even take illegally from others at the end is not used for anything meaningful.
Scammers should desist from this act, because karma is real.
Work and don't be lazy.

There are always people with money, and people who rob them. Unfortunately, this is part of our world. It is necessary to radically change the worldview, then perhaps in the future we will get rid of theft.

Vika0170

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:46:48 AM

I just wonder sometimes why hackers would not want to use their time and effort they spend to scam others on doing something meaningful and legit, to earn something worthwhile for themselves, except to rip others of their hard earned money.
Most times, what they even take illegally from others at the end is not used for anything meaningful.
Work and don't be lazy.
Scammers, they are in real life scammers and this is a simple psychology, they are already acting out of habit, they have formed their own attitude to life and everything else. They also work, as a rule, they are smart people, but they want more money and they are looking for a way to earn it faster.
veekky

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:53:16 AM

Just imagine that hacking is their work, so they aren't lazy. They think about new schemes and go hand in hand with new technologies. usual work isn't for them
pharaon

Activity: 753

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:53:27 AM

Work and don't be lazy.
Because fraudsters do not have a sense of conscience and guilt, they have one goal, to get money at any cost. All people can not be the same, and all projects are ideal, so we need to be able to distinguish fraudsters.
Metall303

Activity: 891

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:58:24 AM

I think that karma is the last thing these people think about. They don't believe in her. They know how to steal other people's money and do it professionally. They are difficult to calculate and punish. They take advantage of it and get rich in the easiest and dirtiest way. We must be very careful not to fall for their tricks.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
nambunamba

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:04:52 AM

Work and don't be lazy.
Well why they do that cause there is always someone newbies that could get scammed and its the easiest way to earn money. I do read some stuff about it and scammers on twitter could make a lot of money just by buying a verified account and use it to scam people.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
wakeham8

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:07:03 AM

It is very easy to scam people on this market, but your are right, karma is real and you will get back everything that you have done. Just work hard an you will get a lot of money. And it does not matter if you are taking part in bounties, investing in ICO or trading.
Alexeu00011

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:49:02 AM

Scamming takes much more time. When I was trading game skins, every 30 minutes somebody was trying to steal them by fake link, so it takes a lot of time.
SaRmY

Activity: 645

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:52:57 AM

Work and don't be lazy.

anifesto against hackers? Unfortunately, they live by different rules. In part, I understand them. Life is not an easy thing. And many go to the attacks not to become rich. And what would be the reason for living. I am sure no one would go on the offensive if in every country of the world it was possible to earn decent money.
novusordo

Activity: 800
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:55:36 AM

Just imagine that hacking is their work, so they aren't lazy. They think about new schemes and go hand in hand with new technologies. usual work isn't for them
They even work harder than ordinary people. But the work they do is evil, deceiving good people and ignorance. Now that many of the scammers have become smarter, the scammers' projects look better than real projects. And of course it will easily distract the investor

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:01:40 PM

Scammer is really a lazy people who didn't want to earn in a pair way. Some scammers really wanted to earn in a very easy way even if they can hurt someone's feeling. Specially through the bounty hunter, bounty hunters earn thier token in a very hard way and after all of they will get scammed everything will be lost thatv2as really worst.
Laxus215

Activity: 244

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:38:37 PM

Scammers are everywhere you can easily spot them on social medias like twitter & Facebook with fake giveaways & the funny facts are they traps a lot of innocent and greedy peoples. Even in telegram if you join any good projects community there is always chance you will get message from the scammers wearing profile picture of real admin and will offer you huge discounts on purchase. A lot of Scammers got successful to hack airdrop and bounty hunters MEW account with fake airdrops and signup competitions too. Be careful & don't be greedy, whenever you find such scammers just expose them as they will not gonna change their scamming activities.

ahmed04

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:51:18 PM

What makes you think that? I know a few guys who make money out of it and you would see how much they work and develop the product.
Nastinmel

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:12:22 PM

Work and don't be lazy.

It looks so childish when you apply to scammers and fraudsters:) I've been smiling while reading your post) I guess it depends on people's characters. Scammers adore deceiving people. They're ruled by the deception itself, not money.
beBearKing

Activity: 256
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:13:54 PM

Work and don't be lazy.
tahg is true as hou cn earn a lot fl money but hiu need to work for it an dwork really jard in every sphere and constantly leanr

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
rufusBTC

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:18:30 PM

Work and don't be lazy.

Yeah you are very right. They are lazy. They only want to steal good investors hard earned money.  They dont want to spend their time to create some valuable thing. They love fast money and because of that they are stealing money. For me that is the biggest problem in the world. Some people working hard to earn money and somepeople try to steal that money from these good guys.I hate hackers and scammers.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
darmin

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:40:32 PM

a scammer will not know the karma. precisely because they see the crypto field still is a high area produce then it's the reason they keep doing their jobs. and many who have not been able to understand well this certainly crypto became very fresh prey for scammers to act.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
smoker36

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:21:37 AM

Most of people have no antivirus or pretty weak software, so it is easy for hackers to spread viruses using popunder advertisments. The are not lazy at all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: