Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:10:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scammers are lazy  (Read 82593 times)
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:46:04 PM

meaningful and legit? because they're scammers, by scamming they can earn a huge amount of money, thousand times more than a licit job with their ability. If they're not caught, it's ok, they can live a wealthy life, that's why they become scammers. However, scammers are not lazy because it's not easy, it's hard work. I must say that scammers are smart, laborious and creative. Anyway, i don't encourage illegal jobs like this, i just want to clarify your opinion about them.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:48:48 PM

instead they are very active in trying as much as possible so that other people are trapped, I think some scammers are actually smart people, it's just that they are too greedy to want big results in an instant way, and of course they know the big risks they will receive if they were caught
absolutely right and they only think of profits and themselves without thinking of others, so greed is what makes many people feel disadvantaged because they obey big ambitions to easily reach big income

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
RockHenki

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:49:33 PM

They always want to cheat on their lives where they want to make easy money and it's too important for people to have great security on their accounts. The scammers need to really study a lot to cheat someone. They put a lot of effort to attract the attention of the many people they are targeting especially greedy investors want to make money easily.
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:10:28 PM

Alas, not all scammers are lazy. I met with a number of scams which are extremely difficult to distinguish from real projects, ideal mimicry. Everything was hidden at random, because the scammer is recruiting a team of cheaters, and one of them will make a mistake.
Sundaey

Activity: 518
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:30:24 PM

Scamers are not lazy they are just on the wrong move, being lazy is just avoiding to do something because if you see the energy those guys put in work you will all call then devil and not lazy. If we doing legitimate work can do the same we will make it more than they do.
cupic

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:15:38 PM

it's wrong, completely!
scammers are very smarts and hard working. they just don't use their intelligent into the right thing.
they wouldn't have any penny if they're lazy.
even being scammed, I have to say, they're smart.
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 06:19:30 PM

I am receiving almost every week a phishing email with fake domain or a Google form with a link and text that my reward is waiting, be quick. Kind of stupid by me...

Game of Links

cyber~license©
Yabuy92

Activity: 396
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 06:30:05 PM

Real-world fraud is rife, especially in the virtual world that is anonymous, so we must learn to find information in crypto if we don't want to be deceived

yobo2020

Activity: 156
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:13:43 PM

I disagree with you, because it takes a lot of time, hard working and requires money sometimes for hackers to buy tools before they can ball in to another person account. What I  realized about the people so called hackers is that they like to reap where they did not sow accumulate  coins that does not belong to them .
Maamejane

Activity: 378

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:59:18 PM

They are not just lazy, they are indeed heartless. How can you just look at somebody and just steal what is rightfully his or her's. They usually forget that they will definitely receive their punishment one day. We should therefore try as much as possible to protect and manage what is duly ours.

Rob768

Activity: 324

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:31:06 PM

Yeh, after recieving money they can easily introduce a new product or something like that. It's better to make a product and earn on it rather than take small profit once.
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:37:04 PM

meaningful and legit? because they're scammers, by scamming they can earn a huge amount of money, thousand times more than a licit job with their ability. If they're not caught, it's ok, they can live a wealthy life, that's why they become scammers. However, scammers are not lazy because it's not easy, it's hard work. I must say that scammers are smart, laborious and creative. Anyway, i don't encourage illegal jobs like this, i just want to clarify your opinion about them.
They are smart and creative but in the wrong place. That is if you have knowledge but do not have kindness. That includes theft in an elegant way, however, their actions are very detrimental. Utilizing system weaknesses and other people just for personal gain, it is wrong.

oneforall

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:15:56 PM

I think they just getting joy from things they do. So it's not laziness. It's a perverting.
kalashnikovski

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:30:59 PM

I think we had to understand when I saw the hundreds of websites that are similar to ICO, in which people still invested. If people still make money, why do something to upgrade?
ROImarksman
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:56:31 PM

I would say that much more than scammers, the scammed ppl are lazy and not smart.
Every now and then I see someone moaning in a coin's Discord server that he provided someone with Teamviewer access
to his system "to help set up a masternode" (he didn't even bother to contact the team, just listened to some random guy) and then all his coins mysteriousy (lol) dissapeared.
Or same thing with private key export. Etc etc etc.

ROIyalCoin (ROCO) Team
nonbody

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:46:47 AM

I just wonder sometimes why hackers would not want to use their time and effort they spend to scam others on doing something meaningful and legit, to earn something worthwhile for themselves, except to rip others of their hard earned money.
Most times, what they even take illegally from others at the end is not used for anything meaningful.
Scammers should desist from this act, because karma is real.
Work and don't be lazy.
Almost all the scammers aim to get something for nothing, so don't expect them to work hard.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Sustainability and Prosperity.
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌

I   E   O IN Livecoin.net  Probit  P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
2local Sale
alexsoul

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:54:50 AM

Because it is much easier to earn by fraud than to develop some product painstakingly and it carries certain risks. There will always be people who want to make money quickly and easily, scammers take advantage of this. The cryptocurrency market is very young, ISO is not regulated by any rules and these are excellent conditions to deceive inexperienced investors.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
losiva

Activity: 206
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:35:27 AM

Yes offcouse the are lazy you don’t even need to be told before you believe that scammers are even born with laziness because the can’t sit down and study or work hard. The only look for easy money that people suffered to get.
MetalEngine
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1022

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:09:23 AM

I just wonder sometimes why hackers would not want to use their time and effort they spend to scam others on doing something meaningful and legit, to earn something worthwhile for themselves, except to rip others of their hard earned money.
Most times, what they even take illegally from others at the end is not used for anything meaningful.
Scammers should desist from this act, because karma is real.
Work and don't be lazy.
Because it is too easy to deceive people with fishing links or infecting pc with some soft. Other ways of "earning" for them are very difficult, and they are not even the real hackers, they are just rogues
igor.vanyutin.83

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:31:16 AM

Work hard and you will get what you deserve. Be respectful to other community members and always be fair. As you said, karma is real and everybody will get their duties back. Lets make a great community without scammers together.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: