Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 01:52:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scammers are lazy  (Read 82593 times)
EducoinVietnam

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:24:30 AM

They are not lazy because they do a lot to get what you need. It's just a special category of people who are trying to earn other method of dishonest. They can also be understood
Perie200

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:50:36 AM

I just wonder sometimes why hackers would not want to use their time and effort they spend to scam others on doing something meaningful and legit, to earn something worthwhile for themselves, except to rip others of their hard earned money.
Most times, what they even take illegally from others at the end is not used for anything meaningful.
Scammers should desist from this act, because karma is real.
Work and don't be lazy.

They're not lazy. Such people do not want to be responsible, it is easier for them to steal large amounts of coins than to work for their uncle for pennies! Am I right in your opinion?
Enzos

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:10:45 AM

No, I don't think so. I think the scammers in the cryptocurrency market are all elites. They will issue coins to create projects. It is very difficult. They usually have higher IQ than ordinary investors, so this is very scary.

Ezenwanyi1
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Veil

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:11:18 AM

That's just what it is , they are very lazy unthinking lots , who would prefer to lazy around looking for free money instead of using their time and talent in providing solution for problems and getting paid for it.
kethan

Activity: 232

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 08:49:10 AM

I just wonder sometimes why hackers would not want to use their time and effort they spend to scam others on doing something meaningful and legit, to earn something worthwhile for themselves, except to rip others of their hard earned money.
Most times, what they even take illegally from others at the end is not used for anything meaningful.
Work and don't be lazy.

They just want to make a lot of money and at the same time perform an absolute minimum of action. I think it's okay, and really, if I wasn't so honest, I'd think about it, too.
Snake9999

Activity: 415

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 08:52:48 AM

Hackers are just one of the dangers of crypto, but I think the most annoying thing is the fraudsters, who let novices no longer believe in the crypto market, and many investors have lost valuable wealth.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
ameliana

Activity: 887
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 09:10:46 AM

That's just what it is , they are very lazy unthinking lots , who would prefer to lazy around looking for free money instead of using their time and talent in providing solution for problems and getting paid for it.
yeah they want to get results without working, so it's very troubling. even though their ways are sometimes difficult but it is still not good to do. even though being a scammer requires knowledge but they should do things that don't harm others.
magnat7691

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 09:13:00 AM

Probably, scammers is a type of people who are not interested in doing legitimate work. They are more attracted to the excitement of being caught.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
reynald70

Activity: 598

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 09:19:15 AM

Probably, scammers is a type of people who are not interested in doing legitimate work. They are more attracted to the excitement of being caught.
Yes right, they don't think of other people's feelings, what if one day they are cheated by someone else? maybe they will feel anger, hatred towards the Deceiver. Hopefully the scammers get a reply that is worth the consequences of their actions. Because the Scammer doesn't want to work with his sweat, but relies on cheating.
zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 09:35:33 AM

I think they are driven not only by the thirst for profit .. perhaps the hackers have such thinking, they need to assert themselves, solve the riddle (hack), this is a task for a mathematician, only a mathematician does not steal, unlike a hacker ... of course this is wrong, but each person has his principles and his own rules, someone creates, someone destroys, it was and always will be, because we are all different, the main thing is to be human ...
sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:53:10 AM

they are scammers trying to want to be rich but in a way that is not true, they commit fraud against new people who may not understand the cryptocurrency so much that the victims will lose their assets because of being deceived. and these scammers are very active, not so lazy because they must always be actively looking for victims.
putrifranenda218

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 11:24:03 AM

Yup all of the scammers is so lazy thats why they dont want to earn money honestly. In 2019 scammers will decrease especially from icos investment, ICOS will be regulated and it will be hard for scammers to make icos. Just be safe in the kind of any investment, so you can avoid the scammers.
Scammers only want results quickly and easily so they do that. if next year there will be such regulations, be thankful for all of us because we will avoid everything that is bad. Next year you can invest as much as possible if it's really safe because you're not afraid anymore because the scammer is reduced.
paradigmaV

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 11:24:27 AM

Work and don't be lazy.

And you are a very funny guy)). To do something truly useful, you need to have a lot of mind and ideas. It is much easier to come up with a fraudulent scheme and make easy money on it. Unfortunately, the market allows you to do this at the moment. I look forward to regulation. Only this can make the market civilized and remove a lot of scammers from here.
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 11:24:46 AM

Yes scammers are lazy but they are very intelligent enough like doing such hacking which other's never know how. These kind of people's who want to be rich instantly without thinking others side feelings. And these kind of people want to harvest the fruit of others labor.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 11:32:32 AM

But scams give you big money with less effort and in relatively less time. So i don't think that your advice would make any difference because scammers would had been given those advices a thousand times and if they can't help, then your's won't either.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 11:58:10 AM

Work and don't be lazy.

Very philosophical question. If they were lazy as you said, they could not learn how to hack something. It is very difficult and time-consuming. It just some kind of polarity of the people, if there are good people and of course there must be bad people.
Dhaniii

Activity: 728
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/hgxNNiA.png

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 12:29:52 PM

Scamers are not lazy, they only do things that really produce for them, such as from stealing, because they know what they steal and what results they get.
they should stop, because what they get is meaningless, and if they steal from other people, then maybe they or their families will be stolen. as you say, karma is real.

Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 12:49:51 PM

I am not against hackers. If you can't protect your data and funds,then it is your problem.
Perhaps hacker make you better thing to steal a small amount from your account and in future you will protect funds from bigger hacker

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
Specimen

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 01:19:35 PM

this is just my opinion, first the hackers are not lazy people, lazy people won't bother to learn very complicated programming languages. secondly they will not bother to steal if the stolen is not comparable to the business that was issued, so I think they stole from you because you gave them the opportunity not to tighten the security of your account, and yes I agree in the "karma is real" section

[ IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
http://ixinium.io/
mbluxs

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 01:52:57 PM

But scams give you big money with less effort and in relatively less time. So i don't think that your advice would make any difference because scammers would had been given those advices a thousand times and if they can't help, then your's won't either.
maybe if you are not careful maybe your little treasure and your account will be taken little by little hackers and benefit hackers who take part of your money easily. so be careful
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: