Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:52:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scammers are lazy  (Read 82604 times)
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 03:25:24 PM

Scammers are lazy because they dont want to earn money in good ways and prefer the fast and not good way.
But scammers are brilliant and much smarter to other people. remember that there will be no scammer if there are no people who wants easy earning/profit.
We should be careful on every decision we will do as not all the things in community are real. tehre are so many fakes going around.
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 03:55:05 PM

I just wonder sometimes why hackers would not want to use their time and effort they spend to scam others on doing something meaningful and legit, to earn something worthwhile for themselves, except to rip others of their hard earned money.
Most times, what they even take illegally from others at the end is not used for anything meaningful.
Scammers should desist from this act, because karma is real.
Work and don't be lazy.
if they think like you then there will be no hackers in this world, actually they are not lazy, instead they are smart people who can damage the system made by other people
even though it is a crime

dobolspeed3

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 04:10:04 PM

We can't stop the scammer. Because the opportunities obtained are so great and the results are certainly very influential on life. Of course the scammer is never extinct, it must always be there every day people who want to do a scammer.
acidburn14

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 04:17:00 PM

They are not lazy, actually they do a lot of work and they are studying every details before they do the scam but what you said about doing the right thing instead of scamming is true. They should focus in doing the right thing than focusing on scamming and they would be much helpful rather than trying to steal someone's money.

Fumzy

Activity: 255
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 04:20:14 PM

I just wonder sometimes why hackers would not want to use their time and effort they spend to scam others on doing something meaningful and legit, to earn something worthwhile for themselves, except to rip others of their hard earned money.
Most times, what they even take illegally from others at the end is not used for anything meaningful.
Work and don't be lazy.

They are indeed frustrating, imagine spending time learning something meaningful only to use it to cause harm to others. Hacking can be used in ways that can also be beneficial to others instead they choose to scam but then again many people make a lot of cash from scamming so their numbers keeps increasing. So i don't think there is any thing we can say say to stop scammers from scamming, its just best to be careful not to call into their trap
Prolifik

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 04:20:39 PM

Work and don't be lazy.
More and more scammers now are smarter than us, they have to be because scamming is harder and harder, people are more educated.
Good example is that number of stolen private keys is decreasing.

karankamaze

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 04:26:33 PM

We can't stop the scammer. Because the opportunities obtained are so great and the results are certainly very influential on life. Of course the scammer is never extinct, it must always be there every day people who want to do a scammer.
Reducing it also seems difficult so it is impossible to stop it, and even every day I think scammers are always increasing so we only have to focus on our goals and the most important thing is we are always careful.
Sarastiche

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 04:33:21 PM

I feel it is a rulle of live where you have good individual, the bad ones will also exist, I feel it is left to individual to decide to live in peace or be  trouble in your heart, You need more energy to scam/rob people than to do legitimate business, Imagine if you are caught, tit will be an end in disaster.
Chemcrier
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

IMO Exchange - Customer First.

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 01:01:21 PM

You just said it at the beginning "The spend time and effort" and this isn't the behaviour of a lazy person... Scammers are usually brilliant and hard working people that could have contributed positively to society, unfortunately they spend that time spreading tears and heartbreak.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
universal3ee

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 01:15:49 PM

Work and don't be lazy.

Scamming is an easy thing to do and does nor require effort and at the same time scamming can bring them a bigger reward more than being legit in a short period of time.

━  ━━  ━━━       colletrix       ━━━  ━━  ━        [ I E O June 2019 ]        ━
Bridging the Physical and V (https://www.colletrix.com/#/)
crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 04:11:08 PM

There are few reasons why do we think that scammers are stupid or lazy. One of them is that they are using methods which are actually well-known between the people. Why would someone try pretending to be a Nigerian prince who has troubles with spending his money? The answer is that they are, in fact, looking for stupid people. Why would they even try scamming someone who would be suspicious even when they would use more sophisticated ways and come up with empty hands after all? They know that if a person clicks on a link with a Nigerian prince story, it will not take a lot of effort to scam him. What does it mean for us? We are safe as long as we do not make an absolutely stupid mistake  Wink.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
crispyfry211

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 04:20:41 PM

Scammers are not lazy they are even more industrious and hardworking than bounty hunters because they can spend a lot of time trying to cheat and cheat people to make money. they are hardworking but in the wrong way they do it. so they must be punished
Strotman

Activity: 588

Bounty Detective

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 04:27:40 PM

I assume that the scammers go for it in pursuit of easy money. After all, to get the money the other way they will need to make an effort and work hard, and this is not included in their plans Grin

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
confreslamp
Copper Member

Activity: 280

CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 06:05:29 PM

I do not think that they are lazy. I mean nowadays if you want to trick investors, you just need to pay rating websites, make a big telegram channel and a good website. This is it, people that are investing in such projects are even too lazy to read the whitepaper.

allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 06:31:52 PM

I do not think that they are lazy. I mean nowadays if you want to trick investors, you just need to pay rating websites, make a big telegram channel and a good website. This is it, people that are investing in such projects are even too lazy to read the whitepaper.
today, even a full analysis of all the information may not give a real result in order to really learn about the prospects of this project. But if the project is fraudulent, even lazy scammers cannot be precisely named, because they manage to earn millions of dollars at someone else’s expense.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 06:34:35 PM

Work and don't be lazy.
Anyway no one is going to hear your philosophy people have their own reason why they were doing it so just keep yourself legit and make the people who follow you on the right way.
Rockkey

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 07:50:27 PM

Hackers and scammers do it because they take the path of least resistance - it’s much easier to do something for which you don’t bear any responsibility than to bear responsibility and really fulfill promises to people or yourself, therefore they are who they are and therefore they do what they do.
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 08:15:11 PM

Work and don't be lazy.

Scammers chose to be scammers - that's the point. They are doing the best they can do to earn money. I think people usually go there and become scammers only if they feel they are good at this. Don't think permanent scammers think about karma Smiley

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Felic43

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 09:15:05 PM

Scammer is really work hard because is not easy to scam someone it has to take extra work for the scammer so they are not lazy.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 09:48:21 PM

I think scammer is very lazy. They wanted to earn in a very simple ways of earning in a very illegal way. I believe that we need to avoid being victimized by scammer because they can cause a great loss if we don't want to loss our hard earn money we should avoid scammer for good.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: