Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:55:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scammers are lazy  (Read 82604 times)
Pom_bensin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 06:26:44 AM

I just wonder sometimes why hackers would not want to use their time and effort they spend to scam others on doing something meaningful and legit, to earn something worthwhile for themselves, except to rip others of their hard earned money.
Most times, what they even take illegally from others at the end is not used for anything meaningful.
Scammers should desist from this act, because karma is real.
Work and don't be lazy.
scammers are very detrimental to many people who want to work hard and make a profit. I agree more if ico can get tighter selection by a special body so that if ico already in the public can develop well and not scam.
miklesm

Activity: 1078
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 06:38:25 AM

Unfortunately, there are many talented people like hackers who can earn good money by working in top IT campaigns, but they choose to earn money by stealing money or by deceiving people.
Jpti

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 06:45:29 AM

If scammers would have such knowledge and wise idea to do worthwhile for themselves instead of using their mind and energy in scamming others, they would not take delight in defrauding others. Their work and job is only to cheat others and get as much as they can through illegal means. So do not want to teach mule. only wise people can understand wise idea.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 07:21:29 AM

I just wonder sometimes why hackers would not want to use their time and effort they spend to scam others on doing something meaningful and legit, to earn something worthwhile for themselves, except to rip others of their hard earned money.
Most times, what they even take illegally from others at the end is not used for anything meaningful.
Work and don't be lazy.
Well I don't really think that they are lazy just think of the time and effort that they put just to scam people Grin .
But scammers could be avoided it is up to us to do the job to avoid them.

bakermaker123
Copper Member

Activity: 287
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 07:29:19 AM

I just wonder sometimes why hackers would not want to use their time and effort they spend to scam others on doing something meaningful and legit,
It's because they want everything in an instant, and even it is not in a moral and ethical way, they would do it. They don't deserve to live because what they are doing is that they are unjustly enriching themselves at the expense of the others and it is unlawful and it is sickening.

Live for the moment.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 07:32:30 AM

Work and don't be lazy.
Hacking ethics don't suggest to start hacking and hijacking on other computers. They mainly prefer to be white cap hacker and white hat hackers usually protect the server, personal details of employees etc.
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2019, 07:48:12 AM

Scammers are lazy in the sense of the word = people who don't want to work hard and want to get easy money by stealing, of course they have no mercy on their victims because the purpose is to have fun. I hope scammers go to hell and don't never come back. I really hate scammers are lazy.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 07:53:44 AM

Unfortunately, there are many talented people like hackers who can earn good money by working in top IT campaigns, but they choose to earn money by stealing money or by deceiving people.
As their mindsets was been set up by doing this, thinking that outsmarting people is much better and can bring them a much higher paycheck, those talents  can be used in a much proper ways, but evil inside and greediness conquer their brain cells, they can adjust each time technology updates the only thing we can manage to do is to keep trying also our best protecting our assets.
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 07:55:11 AM

Making money by cheating is much easier and requires less time and resources. But you need to drive the scams from the cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrencies are currently in need of development and support to boost confidence in them on the part of users and investors. If these guys focused their efforts on the development of their blockchain startup, they would be able to make good money on this, but it is too difficult for them.
fulcare

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 04:13:24 PM

Scammers are lazy in the sense of the word = people who don't want to work hard and want to get easy money by stealing, of course they have no mercy on their victims because the purpose is to have fun. I hope scammers go to hell and don't never come back. I really hate scammers are lazy.

You could also have a different view on that. What if a scammer is very smart and hacks into a high security system. It doesn't mean he has been lazy, but maybe highly skilled and diligent.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
bitstalker

Activity: 383

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 04:17:48 PM

according to other than lazy to make a lot of bad and very disadvantageous not only in the cryptocurrency scam also sometimes get to other things such as taking personal data for certain purposes / stealing accounts regarding financial problems
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 04:19:43 PM

I agree many scammers are lazy but I usually see laziness among the scammed ones who don't take adequate care of their assets.

Scammers are lazy because investors are lazy, this is what allows scammers to achieve their disgusting goals with obvious mistakes. This is a good lesson for those who neglect in-depth analysis.

DES_MX

Activity: 216
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 04:47:22 PM

Yes, it's true, cryptocurrency is quite ready to accept doing offense effortlessly in order that subsequent yr it'll be unplanned to own restrictions regarding ICOs in order to avoid con artists usually, in 2010 there were quite a lot of situations relating to con artists usually.
anggle

Activity: 377
Merit: 1

"AMANPURI●ultimate exchange"

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 04:53:23 PM

Scammers are people who commit looting that is not theirs or fraudulent work. This certainly makes people more vigilant in carrying out transactions or storing digital assets. They are a group of people who are lazy to do work.

┈┈┈┈┈ AMANPURI ❘ ultimate exchange ┈┈┈┈┈
● High Leverage ● Asset Protection ●
┈┈┈┈┈ https://amanpuri.io/tokensale ┈┈┈┈┈
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 04:54:03 PM

Scammers today have become not just craftsmen in marketing and cryptocurrency topics, they have started up our minds and it is because of scam projects that today there is no increase in the cryptocurrency industry.
dmzworld
Copper Member

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2019, 05:03:26 PM

I want to believe that even before a scammer can successfully execute a scam, he or she must have put some strategies into use and sometimes input resources too. But one question has always keep me bothered on this: why won't he or she use this brain in doing good things that will reward him or her positively?
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 05:08:22 PM

Scammers are simply disgusting.. First of all I don't know how they can live with themselves as they are literally stealing from other people and profit from newbies in the crypto world.. I suppose they are either desperate, stupid or just have a very bad education, or all of these together. However we should do our best to ban and warn other people whenever we see this kind of conmans.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 05:18:02 PM

Yes they are lazy if they weren't, they wouldn't try to make easy money, I have received some messages recently by some people asked me to give them btc so that they help me get rich on binance with vip signals, don't know how stupid they can be!

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
JeromeL

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 06:39:22 PM

I think that stealing other people's money is much easier than making your own high-quality business that could bring the same income. That is why dishonest people are easier to deceive and steal than to build their profitable and honest business.

cak imin

Activity: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 06:41:59 PM

I think that stealing other people's money is much easier than making your own high-quality business that could bring the same income. That is why dishonest people are easier to deceive and steal than to build their profitable and honest business.
It's not as easy as I think. those who stole it was the wrong choice. they don't know the risks of being done. they are greedy people who harm many people never become like them.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: