Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:53:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scammers are lazy  (Read 82604 times)
hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 04:01:16 AM

I just wonder sometimes why hackers would not want to use their time and effort they spend to scam others on doing something meaningful and legit, to earn something worthwhile for themselves, except to rip others of their hard earned money.
Most times, what they even take illegally from others at the end is not used for anything meaningful.
Scammers should desist from this act, because karma is real.
Work and don't be lazy.

How can you say, scammer are lazy if they are sometimes creating way better website and managing campaigns way better than those that are legit? The market is deceiving, and I can concur that we all have our talent, we are just deciding whether to use it on legal or not.
investtra

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 04:04:02 AM

Fraudsters are like garbage that makes a lot of people lose money. Many people have worked hard to make money, but when their digital assets are lost due to hacking. People will be very panicked and sad because their money is lost in vain. We also have to be careful because this scammer can attack anyone.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 04:04:27 AM

Better let them be lazy scammers than some super-intelligent, as yet only sometimes come across people who are deceived or hacked. If the scammers were smarter, the people who were deceived would be much more.

All scammers are intelligent because scamming is not an easy task . it requires hard knowledge about computers and other deeper stuffs related to it and scammers are also known to be lazy because their jobs are way to easy for them  , they only sit in front of a computer and waiting for their prey to get trapped  and thats the time that they will attack stealling their victims wallet and other valueable items .
ZEIIMAN

Activity: 924
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 05:17:07 AM

I think it is not laziness, but a way to earn money. Such people have no conscience, and they enjoy deceiving other people and profiting from such actions.
endogan

Activity: 415
Merit: 10

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 05:25:05 AM

I think it is not laziness, but a way to earn money. Such people have no conscience, and they enjoy deceiving other people and profiting from such actions.
they want a lot of results by cheating. He is not lazy, he works but the job makes someone wrong because they lose money.
Scamer is a cunning person, he does various ways to get money and they don't see anyone.

scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 05:27:41 AM

I just wonder sometimes why hackers would not want to use their time and effort they spend to scam others on doing something meaningful and legit, to earn something worthwhile for themselves, except to rip others of their hard earned money.
Most times, what they even take illegally from others at the end is not used for anything meaningful.
Work and don't be lazy.

It is because doing the real thing is a lot harder than faking it. In fact the  worst scams are done by legit coders who are brilliant and then when certain amount of time has passed, they do an exit strategy/ exit scam.

GGmith

Activity: 394

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 05:29:11 AM

easy to imagine, but it's hard for them to stop hacking or do other fraudulent actions, I think scammers will never be satisfied, especially considering cryptoqurency is very tempting. expertise in the digital world is one of their characteristics and ultimately has an impact on indications of fraud.
CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 05:32:56 AM

they want a lot of results by cheating. He is not lazy, he works but the job makes someone wrong because they lose money.
Scamer is a cunning person, he does various ways to get money and they don't see anyone.
In addition, it is possible that those scammers who progress, ultimately work the same way as others. They also want to make a lot of money, and then they have to carefully convert crypto to money. And they also risk more than those from whom they take away money. This leads to a more difficult life at the end. I do not pity them, this is karma Wink.

fulcare

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 10:52:51 AM

Because people are so stupid, scammers doesn't have to work too much. There is lots of people and some idiots would fall into trap no matter what.
Is just some people who are not smart or are despirate in making money and getting something out less or not effort are the ones given scammers hope if not they shouldn't have been able get anything from from anybody.

Not smart and desperate are two pair of shoes. Even if you are smart you can still make bad decisions while being desperate. Desperation is a bad state for anyone. Especially if you are about to make important decisions.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Tahdayi

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 03:21:08 PM

Work and don't be lazy.

How can you say, scammer are lazy if they are sometimes creating way better website and managing campaigns way better than those that are legit? The market is deceiving, and I can concur that we all have our talent, we are just deciding whether to use it on legal or not.
I agree the fraud I sometimes think are working harder than other people , it is very difficult I think to create phishing sites and promote them , but I by no means clue not making excuses for them , it is a bad activity and better not to do that

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
wesk1212

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 07:56:39 PM

Work and don't be lazy.

I agree the fraud I sometimes think are working harder than other people , it is very difficult I think to create phishing sites and promote them , but I by no means clue not making excuses for them , it is a bad activity and better not to do that
I hope that this year we will not see such a large number of fake websites and projects on the cryptocurrency market. All this greatly discourages investors.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2019, 08:03:41 PM

Work and don't be lazy.

Hard work beats talent.undounbttely. Phishing sites are created for lazy people who don't want to take time for checking the certificate of the site, especially in payment related sites.
pleci

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 09:32:03 PM

Whatever the reason, hackers are clearly guilty of violating laws and human rights by taking money from investors. Crypto must have agents or organizations to catch hackers because it is very detrimental to everyone, if this is allowed, Crypto's future is also threatened. We must fight.
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 10:36:47 PM

I completely agree with you. I often ask myself this question. But i think the matter is not in laziness, but in the moral part of man. I think that they realize it is going on. Their goal is deception and nothing else they want.
fulcare

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 11:16:46 AM

Whatever the reason, hackers are clearly guilty of violating laws and human rights by taking money from investors. Crypto must have agents or organizations to catch hackers because it is very detrimental to everyone, if this is allowed, Crypto's future is also threatened. We must fight.

This isn't a unique problem for hackers in crypto. There are also politicians violating laws and human rights by taking money from people, and bankers, and robbers and etc.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Fedots83

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 06:00:54 PM

Personally, I don't think they are lazy. In fact, many of them work hard and create new technologies. Unfortunately, their efforts are aimed at fraud and dishonest income. I very much hope that in the future the situation will change and they will be engaged in honest, useful work.
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 06:04:09 PM

I do not think scammers are lazy.  They just already know all the vulnerabilities in the cryptocurrency world.  Because it is not difficult for them to hack something.  As for me, you need to change something or come up with new levels of protection.
Slavyanskiy

Activity: 462
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 06:09:21 PM

It is really not clear why to deceive people, if you can invent and implement something useful for people. Good things benefit and profit. But deception only brings negative and frustration.
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 06:23:04 PM

I do not think scammers are lazy.  They just already know all the vulnerabilities in the cryptocurrency world.  Because it is not difficult for them to hack something.  As for me, you need to change something or come up with new levels of protection.

They are lazy so they want to find the fastest way to make money, instead of using those skills to help their work better. In a way, they are lazy. However, Bill Gate previously said that he will recruit lazy people, because they will find the fastest way to solve the problem.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2019, 06:31:50 PM

Yes they should put effort and let scam away, and use their skills for anything because on this way i think they can win more money if do white jobs, and yes they are lazy and try to get money on "easy" way.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: