Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:04:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scammers are lazy  (Read 82604 times)
2Kool4Skewl

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2019, 07:18:12 PM

I would not say that fraudsters are lazy.  I would say that technology is now very accessible on the Internet.  Any script can be found and used.  This is not the case of a cheater.

▄████████▄
                  ▄████████████████▄
             ▄██████████████████████████▄
      ▄███████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
      █████████████████████████████████████████
       ███████████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████████████████████████████
          █████████████████████████████████
           ▀█████████████████████████████▀
             ▀█████████████████████████▀
               ▀█████████████████████▀
                 ▀█████████████████▀
                   ▀█████████████▀
                      ▀███████▀
TRUSTEE 
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 08:06:12 PM

maybe they are lazy. but they are smart, why? because they can deceive us with a project that looks promising and we never realize that the project was carried out by scammers.
I am not proud of them, it's just that we are indeed less intelligent so often deceived.
for example on ICO project; even though we have done research, but still we can still be fooled by an ICO project.

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 08:12:50 PM

Personally, I don't think they are lazy. In fact, many of them work hard and create new technologies. Unfortunately, their efforts are aimed at fraud and dishonest income. I very much hope that in the future the situation will change and they will be engaged in honest, useful work.

Scammers have no excuse. They all direct their thoughts to stealing money from ordinary people. They harm not only by stealing, but also by undermining people's trust in investing in ICO, and they stop investing even in good ICO.
qomariah95

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 08:21:04 PM

Scammers never care about karma and they don't care about the feelings of their victims either. If it's easy to benefit from hacking for example. of course they will continue to do so. I am sure that someday people like this will stop and be aware of what they are doing.

rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 08:26:48 PM

I would not say that fraudsters are lazy.  I would say that technology is now very accessible on the Internet.  Any script can be found and used.  This is not the case of a cheater.
Correct! They are probably smarter than us with the fact, there are always victims of their actions. We can also learn from them and we should, they are always improving their ability, method and approach then why don't we improve our selves too?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
ljane

Activity: 467

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 08:32:32 PM

Exactly. Scammers are simply lazy. They don't want to work hard to earn. They just want things to come their waynin the easiest way which isn't so. They don't care about karma, neither do they care about the feelings of others.

I’m me
Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 08:42:23 PM

Scammers never care about karma and they don't care about the feelings of their victims either. If it's easy to benefit from hacking for example. of course they will continue to do so. I am sure that someday people like this will stop and be aware of what they are doing.
because they only care about themselves or the circumstances that make them commit fraud.
but even though it is deceitful it will never be justified even though they desperately need money because there are actually many other jobs they can do if they really want to look for it and do it.

Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2019, 08:53:32 PM

I just wonder sometimes why hackers would not want to use their time and effort they spend to scam others on doing something meaningful and legit, to earn something worthwhile for themselves, except to rip others of their hard earned money.
Most times, what they even take illegally from others at the end is not used for anything meaningful.
Scammers should desist from this act, because karma is real.
Work and don't be lazy.
I don't think it is really an act of being lazy that makes hackers to do what they are doing as a lucrative business. To hacke require a lot of is kill to even do such business. We all join our voices to tell all the hackers to please look out for something that will yeild some of money.
rijaljun

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 09:05:41 PM

because they only care about themselves or the circumstances that make them commit fraud.
but even though it is deceitful it will never be justified even though they desperately need money because there are actually many other jobs they can do if they really want to look for it and do it.
The only thing they care is about money, that's why if you only care about money in this space then you have no difference with those scammers. You could absolutely become little scammer anytime.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 09:24:20 PM

The only thing they care is about money, that's why if you only care about money in this space then you have no difference with those scammers. You could absolutely become little scammer anytime.
That is the facts and that is the most reason why we should change our motives about money and the ways we look for money. Scammers are greedy and they are not ready to help the humanity but to plundered the effort those that want to help humanity put in things.
Cryptrx

Activity: 498
Merit: 1

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 09:31:40 PM

Scammers are anything but far from being lazy. I don't think you know the amount of time and resources scammers employ daily trying to get someone to swindle. It's far from an easy ride because convincing someone to part with his money is by far one of the trickiest thing to do.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
Mrsparks

Activity: 406
Merit: 5

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2019, 09:36:26 PM

Since the inception of mankind a select few have always loved to play the role of jokers/trickters.I think scamming is one epidemic that is almost impossible to dissociate from today's society.. It's just sad that scamming has become a major concern in the emerging market of cryptocurrency..

[     I C A      |      icacoin.com      |      IEO is live on Sept 2019     ]
━ ━━━   The Revolution of Digital Advertising   ━━━ ━
seggardinggins

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 09:46:47 PM

This is a human error if given an advantage that not everyone can but instead is used in a way that is wrong "hackers".
I don't really understand hackers, but obviously it is very detrimental to everyone and reduces the good name of Cryptocurrency, for now Crypto has not been fully authorized because there are still many people who know and believe. Hackers must be able to help develop Crypto itself as a place to invest.
rijaljun

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 09:51:14 PM

That is the facts and that is the most reason why we should change our motives about money and the ways we look for money. Scammers are greedy and they are not ready to help the humanity but to plundered the effort those that want to help humanity put in things.
If you look for money, it's okay but you will get nothing more from it. Try to improve your value of life, create your own brand and I'm sure money will come easily for you. This is what scammer never thought about. They didn't realize that what he got is no more than just useless money. Robinhood is not always a good role model Grin Grin Grin

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
KrakenZ

Activity: 145
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 10:02:13 PM

n my opinion, as crypto currency players who are both looking for profit, we should not take what is the right of others. we should be wiser in playing and fighting in crypto currencies. we must not harm each other in this business. we should not use our ability to cheat or hack someone to make a big profit. I am sure that if we use our abilities for more positive things, we will get far more results and blessings someday. Don't be lazy to reach our dream!

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 10:04:14 PM

Yes scammers are lazy. They don't want to work hard to earn like others. Instead, they want a cheap way to earn money. In short, scammers are greedy and selfish. They lack humanitarian spirit.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 07:46:21 AM

I don't know why we are discussing the nature and behavior of scammers. By the very definition of a scammer, they have no conscience or morals. They are in fact criminals. So why are criminals lazy? It is because crime for profit is the easiest to do if no moral code stands in your way.

danipay

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 08:02:44 AM

Laziness is also the main cause of victims of being easily fooled by scammers,
we cannot prevent humans from becoming cheats,
but we can prevent ourselves from being deceived. do not be lazy!
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 08:12:18 AM

Because they find it easier to scam people than to do a legitimate work.When scamming people they can just easily  fool people into their trap investments or icos.Karma is real still and it will strike them bigtime in the future

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 08:18:11 AM

For me, scammers are hardworking people who practices bad behavior. They exert effort to steal someone's work or possessions. They are lazy in the fact that they do not want to earn on their own. We can stay away from scammers if we remain vigilant and be extra careful whenever we are using websites that are susceptible to threats.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: