Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:43:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ARENA COIN|X16S|MASTERNODE|PoW  (Read 22184 times)
trucobit

Activity: 756
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:33:55 PM

You are seeing the very small mining power that is centered in your currency. Between that there is no exchange and then a premine so big, scares the miners like me.

You think I can invest 8 days of mining so that the project does not come out on exchange or as others do, in exchange deserts with 0 volume

I would like to know when an exchange type Criptobridge or Crex24, which are not expensive and have movement.

But as they do not change anything, they will find that there will be only miners supporting with master nodes, at most, and if it is profitable, to mine and sell, and I also doubt that the currency will be profitable at first to undermine it.

It gives the impression that the project has been fixed more towards the games than to maintain the bases that we are the miners and those who buy Masternode which is what you most want, because it is fast money. There is only 11 master in the explorer, I guess that bought the majority.

There are other projects right now where to direct the machines and it is profitable. This project seems good, but they are looking much more for the creators of games favoring them and giving them money to accept it, but they are leaving the miners aside. Please exchange as soon as possible.

You're still thinking the wrong thing... You demand exchange. But who will buy your mined coins if there is no demand? Coins now set. Previously, the coins were redeemed by the team to maintain interest in the project, but with such a large premine size, this team will not redeem coins on the exchange, there is no point.

You make sense that it is your business, I invest to earn money. If there is an exchange, other people who can not mine can buy the coins for their master. That's why the importance of having an exchange.

If to me as a miner, it does not offer me a guarantee that I can not get my money back. To mine and assemble your master?

So the Exchange should be a priority, but of course, they will want to sell their pre masters before, which is usually very normal in many projects that then disappear after selling their master.

An exchange would create a sense of security for those who want to bet on the currency

Yesterday 3 ghs of mined, right now 1.8 GHS and going down. OSea, your project is losing interest because it is less undermined. The only way to give confidence is to give me a place to sell and where other people buy the coins for their master.

I hope you think about it very well because people read this forum and according to the doubts that I expose and that you avoid answering, it has resulted in a fall of mining. As long as it does not offer a security in the form of an Exchange, you will be under minimum, the only ones that will earn something will be the master that there are already 11, and before long it will be mine too, without having to pre buy from you

It gives the impression that they have asked so many coins for the master to precisely encourage the sale of their master nodes. But remember, here we are all to do business, not only you are going to do business. If there is no exchange, there will not be a popular reception on your project.

I like your project a lot, I invest in all the coins that are related to games, because I know that some will triumph and when that happens, I want to have the master. Right now the roi is 20 days, so a master in 20 days produces the coins to mount another. Then with two masters it is reduced to 10 days and I can mount the third master node. The next one would be in 5 days, and in the end a few will have the majority of master, it is not fair either.

That means that if they take a long time to be in an exchange, there will be so many people selling thousands of coins, that their price will fall drastically, or have you not thought so? If they take a long time it is worse because the price will decrease because there will be a lot of supply and the price will plummet.

We are currently listed at the Micromm Exchange

that exchange and nothing is the same. It is an unknown exchange, without volume, and since it has no volume, it can not be sold because there are no buyers.

That's not an exchange, that's an excuse.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Black_Gloves

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

SCAM PURIFIER

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:43:28 AM

Your project's korean translation is done by google translate.

your korean translator is actually a vietnamese.

read Untrusted feedback - Reference

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=1706744

If you write negative trust and ban him, it will be great for the forum!
netto7

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:34:39 PM

You are seeing the very small mining power that is centered in your currency. Between that there is no exchange and then a premine so big, scares the miners like me.

You think I can invest 8 days of mining so that the project does not come out on exchange or as others do, in exchange deserts with 0 volume

I would like to know when an exchange type Criptobridge or Crex24, which are not expensive and have movement.

But as they do not change anything, they will find that there will be only miners supporting with master nodes, at most, and if it is profitable, to mine and sell, and I also doubt that the currency will be profitable at first to undermine it.

It gives the impression that the project has been fixed more towards the games than to maintain the bases that we are the miners and those who buy Masternode which is what you most want, because it is fast money. There is only 11 master in the explorer, I guess that bought the majority.

There are other projects right now where to direct the machines and it is profitable. This project seems good, but they are looking much more for the creators of games favoring them and giving them money to accept it, but they are leaving the miners aside. Please exchange as soon as possible.

You're still thinking the wrong thing... You demand exchange. But who will buy your mined coins if there is no demand? Coins now set. Previously, the coins were redeemed by the team to maintain interest in the project, but with such a large premine size, this team will not redeem coins on the exchange, there is no point.

You make sense that it is your business, I invest to earn money. If there is an exchange, other people who can not mine can buy the coins for their master. That's why the importance of having an exchange.

If to me as a miner, it does not offer me a guarantee that I can not get my money back. To mine and assemble your master?

So the Exchange should be a priority, but of course, they will want to sell their pre masters before, which is usually very normal in many projects that then disappear after selling their master.

An exchange would create a sense of security for those who want to bet on the currency

Yesterday 3 ghs of mined, right now 1.8 GHS and going down. OSea, your project is losing interest because it is less undermined. The only way to give confidence is to give me a place to sell and where other people buy the coins for their master.

I hope you think about it very well because people read this forum and according to the doubts that I expose and that you avoid answering, it has resulted in a fall of mining. As long as it does not offer a security in the form of an Exchange, you will be under minimum, the only ones that will earn something will be the master that there are already 11, and before long it will be mine too, without having to pre buy from you

It gives the impression that they have asked so many coins for the master to precisely encourage the sale of their master nodes. But remember, here we are all to do business, not only you are going to do business. If there is no exchange, there will not be a popular reception on your project.

I like your project a lot, I invest in all the coins that are related to games, because I know that some will triumph and when that happens, I want to have the master. Right now the roi is 20 days, so a master in 20 days produces the coins to mount another. Then with two masters it is reduced to 10 days and I can mount the third master node. The next one would be in 5 days, and in the end a few will have the majority of master, it is not fair either.

That means that if they take a long time to be in an exchange, there will be so many people selling thousands of coins, that their price will fall drastically, or have you not thought so? If they take a long time it is worse because the price will decrease because there will be a lot of supply and the price will plummet.

We are currently listed at the Micromm Exchange

that exchange and nothing is the same. It is an unknown exchange, without volume, and since it has no volume, it can not be sold because there are no buyers.

That's not an exchange, that's an excuse.

yeah little exchange with no volume can't make miner come to mine.

when you hit Criptobridge or Crex24 hashrate will skyrocket
Hashmens

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 12:44:57 PM

I'm glad to invite you to the pool:

Welcome!

The Arena Coin(ARENA) is added to pool.

Code:
-o stratum+tcp://zenpool.eu:1604 -u WALLET_ADDRESS -p WORKER

We're doing all the best to make ZENPOOL your favorite pool and home for your RIGs and ASICs!
Here are some facts about our pool:
  • No registration is required.
  • Transparent and fair fee!
  • Dedicated servers for the EU(Frankfurt) and  RU(soon), ASIA(soon), US(soon).
  • Careful selection of coins.
  • We do payouts in the currency you mine.
  • Payouts are made automatically every 2 hours for all balances above 0.001.
  • Every Sunday we pay out balances above 0.0001.
  • For some coins, there is an initial delay before the first payout, please wait at least 6 hours before asking for support.
  • Blocks are distributed proportionally among valid submitted shares.
  • If you have any questions - feel free to ask at our chats.

manhky

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:08:02 PM

SMART EXCHANGE FREE LIST COIN

Smart.exchange: https://smarts.exchange/user-5bb17e484bf09.html

Counting down to the opening day, free list coin (list by vote).

Trade fee very low: 0.001%-0.025%

INFORMATION:
Company: TL INVESTMENT CREATIVE NEW ZEALAND LIMITED
NZBN: 9429046619075 | Address: Standen Street, Karori, Wellington 6012, New Zealand

Note: Move coin from Main to Trader by Transfer

https://imgur.com/a/WE8T5I2
marspool

Activity: 46

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 09:44:14 AM

WELCOME !!!

ARENA COIN  added to MarsPool.org

Use your wallet address as your username, and c=ARENA     as your password.
No registration

STRATUM SERVERS:
Code:
-a x16s -o stratum+tcp://marspool.org:3663 -u WALLET -p c=ARENA

For all questions, please write to the telegram marspool https://t.me/marspool

Happy mining my friends!

p.s. DEV! Please add our pool on ANN message!
VelAxe

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:45:03 PM

Discord invitation not available..
v2urs

Activity: 47

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:06:27 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2018, 09:55:01 PM by v2urs

Premine amount must be burned 90%
Too greedy Grin
minerohash

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:05:09 PM

ARENA coin  https://minerohash.com/

conf for miners please see below.

-a x16s -o stratum+tcp://minerohash.com:3663 -u yourwalletaddress -p c=ARENA

low fee 0.5%

Miner Software for  X16S
CCMiner for Nvidia   https://github.com/modcrypto/nevermore-miner
CCMiner for AMD    https://github.com/brian112358/avermore-miner/releases
Hashmens

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 04:05:47 PM

I'm glad to invite you to the pool:

Welcome!

The ArenaCoin(ARENA) is added to pool.
More information about ARENA:

Code:
-o stratum+tcp://zenpool.eu:1604 -u WALLET_ADDRESS -p WORKER

We're doing all the best to make ZENPOOL your favorite pool and home for your RIGs and ASICs!
Here are some facts about our pool:
  • No registration is required.
  • Transparent and fair fees!
  • Low ping and zen service for: EU, ASIA(very soon), RU(soon), US(soon).
  • Careful selection of coins.
  • The necessary information and useful links on individual pages of coins.
  • We do payouts in the currency you mine.
  • Payouts are made automatically every 2 hours for all balances above 0.001.
  • Every Sunday we pay out balances above 0.0001.
  • For some coins, there is an initial delay before the first payout, please wait at least 6 hours before asking for support.
  • Blocks are distributed proportionally among valid submitted shares.
  • If you have any questions - feel free to ask at our chats.

netto7

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:32:54 PM

Your project's korean translation is done by google translate.

your korean translator is actually a vietnamese.

read Untrusted feedback - Reference

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=1706744

If you write negative trust and ban him, it will be great for the forum!

Is it not possible for a person to be fluent in 2 languages, or more?

he spam this word in all ann
Alex-007

Activity: 431
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 12:16:39 PM

1pool.pw
http://1pool.pw

We have added AR3NA   for mining!

Code:
-a x16s -o stratum+tcp://1pool.pw:3663 -u WALLET -p c=AR3NA 

DISCORD support https://discord.gg/6B6sBpG

DEV! Please add our pool on ANN message!

----- http://1pool.eu -----
Planton

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 06:13:55 AM

now there are so many ICO projects popping up but they also have their own advantages, and the team also always has its own strategy so that many join to enliven.
UstadSoleh

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 05:34:40 AM

let's support this extraordinary project so that later it can develop as what we all expect a great project to be successful and provide many benefits for its future, and always hope that the managing team is always enthusiastic and compact in developing this project.

konfuzius5278

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 11:24:21 AM

Arena Coin is listed on a new exchange from beginning:

https://rocket-exchange.net/market/ENY-AR3NA

More infos you can find here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5097063

Dont be afraid because new and small. With our small withdrawel fees you can use it safe.

First 100 Users with trades get a bounty of 50 ENY.

This can be claimed at discord. https://discord.gg/unTW4Zb

Happy trading  Cheesy

For the german speaking community please visit my Youtube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc4uWvf8yNBVE39YYlI5N9Q
alexkri

Activity: 123

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 09:23:08 AM

wallet don`t sync....
Ethereal2

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 01:58:17 PM

addnode=40.113.159.225:27750
addnode=40.114.224.90:27750
addnode=23.101.67.115:27750
addnode=195.91.173.82:27750

gives 3 connections. But in debug.log

2020-03-10 03:58:08 CMasternodeSync::ProcessTick -- nTick 43 nRequestedMasternodeAssets 1 nRequestedMasternodeAttempt 0 nSyncProgress 0.000000
2020-03-10 03:58:14 CMasternodeSync::ProcessTick -- nTick 49 nRequestedMasternodeAssets 1 nRequestedMasternodeAttempt 0 nSyncProgress 0.000000
2020-03-10 03:58:20 CMasternodeSync::ProcessTick -- nTick 55 nRequestedMasternodeAssets 1 nRequestedMasternodeAttempt 0 nSyncProgress 0.000000
2020-03-10 03:58:23 ThreadSocketHandler -- removing node: peer=1 addr=40.113.159.225:27750 nRefCount=1 fNetworkNode=1 fInbound=0 fMasternode=0
2020-03-10 03:58:24 ThreadSocketHandler -- removing node: peer=2 addr=40.114.224.90:27750 nRefCount=1 fNetworkNode=1 fInbound=0 fMasternode=0
2020-03-10 03:58:24 ThreadSocketHandler -- removing node: peer=3 addr=23.101.67.115:27750 nRefCount=1 fNetworkNode=1 fInbound=0 fMasternode=0

appears and then no connections. What this means ? I interested theoretically. Working masternodes absent ?
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: