Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:07:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: top 5 altcoins to consider  (Read 949 times)
worldtraveller321 (OP)

Activity: 512
Merit: 33

The Quest of the Best Information to the Solution

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 02:11:10 AM

Its been a little while since i bought into new projects.

at the current market rates

i like all your opinion
looking to increase my portfolio

what would be everyone's top 5 altcoins to consider at this time. even focus on new coins to market

worldtraveller
daladno12

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:27:13 AM

I recommend you to look at this opportunity to get tokens of a company which generates $57M revenue: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5039136.msg46233134#msg46233134

You can buy Kamagames altcoins or buy its bounty stakes (from hunters) as it said on the link above.
okour999

Activity: 393
Merit: 10

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:36:27 AM

I think it's pretty good to buy altcoin in the top 5 because it's a longterm coin and it's still profitable even old coin because those in the top 5 altcoin sure make you because longterm are those altcoin especially if you're worth buying of the low cost and you just hold it for a long time so you will be able to make the old altcoin more recommended for its many investors and holders so the price will not fall as no seller or dumper and altcoins.

Itsmylife

Activity: 1002
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:41:27 AM

i like all your opinion

what would be everyone's top 5 altcoins to consider at this time. even focus on new coins to market
My suggestion is not a altcoin, it is token. Please take your attention on INS ecosystem project, it is going to the end of their roadmap, be partnership with a lot of company, total token is supplied is 50 millions token, low price.
ScarletSnow

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:34:21 AM

My top 5 and why I consider them as great projects that will bloom out of the box.

1. PundiX - this one is a very early stage project and lots of room of improvement. Their team are very professional and knows exactly how to market their product XPOS and XPASS around the globe. Recently, they announce a migration to a new blockchain of their own and this is quite a news. I know their supply is tremendously high but this isnt the basis of price valuation but the product itself. This is one to watch.

2. REBL - this is a sleeping giant project. I know many dont trust a community token which dont rely on ICO. But this is the reason you should trust their team more. They spending their own money developing a staking platform that can fully initiate a business enterprise on the blockchain business. Last quarter they will roll out with the swap on their own blockchain, so watch out!

3. Minexcoin - If you like a universal staking coin then this one is the one for you. You can use mobile as well to stake on their minexbank app. This one can make you earn through daily, weekly, monthy and yearly. The price become lower but the circulating supply still low. You dont want to missed when it go back to its price.

4. Holochain - One statement to say what their product is. The Next Ethereum. Great team and product, no doubt about that.

5. Taucoin -  This project is one to root for this year. They have their own blockchain and using an experimental consensus, called Proof of Transaction. Ive been watching their product and the adopter are growing fast. Many already downloaded their wallet and still increasing of users. They dont conduct an ICO and will launched.their own exchange on October 18. Will see how valuation can put their project on the market.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░   POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]   ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
juchin

Activity: 290

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:39:48 AM

i like all your opinion

Investing on new coins at this time is very risk. So, I just introduce to you 5 good coins which you can buy immediately because it is having a good price, such as : Nano, Cybermile (CMT), EOS, IOTA and BAT

Lhaine

Activity: 742
Merit: 128

Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:13:27 AM

i like all your opinion

Investing on new coins at this time is very risk. So, I just introduce to you 5 good coins which you can buy immediately because it is having a good price, such as : Nano, Cybermile (CMT), EOS, IOTA and BAT

Take the high risk equivalent that you can gain huge profits, all the new tokens here in crypto is in the cheap price that you can afford to buy more. Yes it's risky, that's why you need to analyze first before investing.
serizawa

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:31:04 AM

1. Tokenomy was founded by Oscar Darmawan at the beginning of this year I am very confident with their coin because Oscar itself has been proven to have succeeded in making the biggest Indodax exchanger in Southeast Asia

2. universa has a speed of 20k tps per second which is very far from the speed of eth and bitcoin, I think universa will be successful in the future

3. cardano is an improvement from eth many people say cardano will overtake eth as a smart contract
passivebesiege

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

CTO & Spokesman

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 05:39:15 AM

i like all your opinion

Take the high risk equivalent that you can gain huge profits, all the new tokens here in crypto is in the cheap price that you can afford to buy more. Yes it's risky, that's why you need to analyze first before investing.

It's true taking high risks there will be a chance to get more profits. But in my opinion it's better to invest in different altcoins that we know are already have a good potential. Because a lot of tokens now are fake or will be die.
Larssoneos02

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:51:43 AM

It would not be wise to consider anything as top in this criteria. Cause every coins and its values are unpredictable and it varies on the demand and stability of the coins. So after analysing the current situation as per the market, it would be better to decide.
kerzhake

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:53:04 AM

if we choose from all the coins, then for me it is ethereum, ripple, monero, dash and tronix Wink

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
Jeroiswen

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:55:14 AM

The suggested altcoins would be Ethereum, Litecoin, Zcash, Dash and Ripple. These are quite hot at the moment.
GenesisDominguez

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:57:33 AM

I think it's pretty good to buy altcoins in the top 5 because it's a long term coin. Investing on new coins at this time is very risky. So, you need to analyze first before investing.
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:02:29 AM

For long term investiment i can suggest DeepOnion ,then Eth,Ada,Steller and maybe Tron but anyway it just suggestion and you need make your own research.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

kleeck

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

https://karatcoin.co

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:04:38 AM

Everybody would say the tokens he have most. But at the end, it is your money and you should make your decision.

I am a fan of semux and hope it will be a hit near future. Besides that, stellar, lisk, covesting and robotina are my favorite.

█ █████       ▄████▀▄██▀
  █ █████     ▄████▀███▀
  █ █████    ████▀███▀
  █ █████  ▄███▀███▓
  █ █████▄███▀████▀
  █ ███████▀████▀
  █ █████▀▄█████▄
  █ ███▀▄█████████▄
  █ █▀▄██ ▀█████████▄
  █ ▄████   ▀███████▀█▄   
  █ █████     ▀███▀▄████▄
  █ █████       ▀▄████████▄

█████                   
                ▄███  █  ███▄               
             ███      █      ███             
         ▄███         █         ███▄         
       ██    ███████████████████    ██       
    ████            ██ ██            ████   
    ██             █     █             ██   
    █ █           █       █           █ █   
    █ ██         █         █         ██ █   
    █  ██      ██           ██      ██  █   
    █   ██    ██             ██    ██   █   
    █    ██  ██               ██  ██    █   
    █     █ ██                 ██ █     █   
    █     █████████████████████████     █   
    █  ███  ██                 ██  ███  █   
    ███       █               █       ███   
      ███      ██           ██      ███     
         ███     █         █     ███         
            ▀███  ██     ██  ███▀           
                ▀████   ████▀               
▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ucoz

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:30:15 AM

i like all your opinion

I know a lot of currencies, but for some reason I only believe in the growth of one, this is Raiden Network Token, I think that a place for it in the top 50 is at least, and soon there will be a release of their product.

Tanya12356

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:38:06 AM

if we choose from all the coins, then for me it is ethereum, ripple, monero, dash and tronix Wink
A good selection of coins. In any case, what X at the end of the year.
BarneyXC

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:10:06 AM

Focussing on the new coins right now will not be safe. It will be better to invest on the top 5 stable Altcoin which does have almost zero chance of crashing.
Rahees

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:42:07 PM

ETH, Ripple, NEO, EOS, Waves are for me. I don't think that it is logic to analyze coins that you suppose in the negative future and it is only a wasting of time.
Antony97

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:42:32 PM

ın my opinion,Of course first of all is Ethereum.Ethereum is on the rise.Litecoin may be second,As far as I know that Litecoin is one of oldest altcoins.Finally I think, EOS can be.EOS is new of ICO.It will develop.ı have 3 advise,I hope.I  provide  to you.

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: