Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:01:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My thoughts on bounty rewards  (Read 3211 times)
Masha Me1

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:17:02 PM

I believe that we still have many pleasant moments from the bounty. Therefore, I don’t bury the thought of reward ahead of time. And I think that time will put everything in its place.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zoeylee
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:23:30 PM

I still don't get the main reason why people picks on the bounty hunter that they dump their coin whenever they received them.
My question is why do you have to complain on me selling or holding, do you have to decide what a worker should do with his or her earned money as if you both share same bills.

And if possible that their are a lot of dumper which partake in a particular bounty maybe just 60% of them in a 1% share of the total supply, so someone should explain affect the market price.

You guys just have to let we hunters be and sell at our convenient time.
Don't take it seriously mate, as being the owner of those token we have all the rights to sell it anytime. We work for it and if we want money, they can't stop us from selling even at the lowest price. But moving forward, we need to hold our token for a better price and improve our level in crypto. We must have a target than sooner we can be a real investors in the crypto world. With our experience being a bounty hunter we can use it to read market trends and manage our investments properly to gain huge profits.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
alonelyorange

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:25:02 PM

Me too, I can't trust about how the ico owner said about many crypto bounty campaign hunter make some altcoin or ico price is dump after listing at exchange market, look how many percent giving for bounty campaign coin rewad, only 2% it how to make coin price is dump ?
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:39:36 PM

I would tell about my experience. I have taken part in a large number of bounties and the most recent one was Tombola. For 4 weeks of posting, I received 44,600 tokens. Today, I converted most of them to Bitcoin and I got around BTC0.032. I have received bigger rewards from some of the past bounties, but nowadays the payouts have fallen quite a bit.

I received the tokens 27 days back and I could have sold them on Forkdelta. But I waited for almost one month. The prices were not picking up, so I decided to get rid of them (still have some 10,000 tokens in my wallet).

If you check their website and the ICO reviews, you will see that the project is a very promising one. But the current exchange rates are far below the ICO price. This is not something unique to Tombola, but is common across the ICO sector. It is up to you to decide whether you want to hold the tokens for the long-term or not.
lamba

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:45:27 PM

I still don't get the main reason why people picks on the bounty hunter that they dump their coin whenever they received them.
My question is why do you have to complain on me selling or holding, do you have to decide what a worker should do with his or her earned money as if you both share same bills.

And if possible that their are a lot of dumper which partake in a particular bounty maybe just 60% of them in a 1% share of the total supply, so someone should explain affect the market price.

That is really true. Bounty hunters can do everything with their hard earned tokens. Bounties and signatures is really important for icos about creating community and advertisement.
So any ico without bounty and airdrops live really big problem about their community and advertisement sections. These haters can not understand how important are the bounty hunters.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:46:03 PM

OK.. There are a few solutions, that can be considered:

1. Pay the bounty hunters in either ETH or BTC, rather than in tokens
2. Don't list the token in any of the exchanges until the development is complete (but this should be informed to the bounty hunters)
3. Since bounty allocation is less than 2% of the total, the ICO team can purchase the tokens once they are dumped
4. Put a limit (say 80%) for the tokens that must be retained for a certain period by the bounty hunters
5. Announce incentives for those bounty hunters who hold on to their coins
alrose

Activity: 720
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:02:07 PM

I believe that every hunter has the right to decide for himself what to do with the earned tokens. We see a situation that after the token to the stock exchange, the price very often begins to fall. And so many can understand. Sell now at a good price, or wait a long time. Many hunters choose the first option.

..TYCOON..
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
..MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM..
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:02:20 PM

2. Don't list the token in any of the exchanges until the development is complete (but this should be informed to the bounty hunters)
3. Since bounty allocation is less than 2% of the total, the ICO team can purchase the tokens once they are dumped
4. Put a limit (say 80%) for the tokens that must be retained for a certain period by the bounty hunters

I am agree with you guy. Bounty hunters get only 1-2% tokens of the total supply or tokens sold. This is not the main reason of dump. Investors also dump the markets. If investors blem bounty hunters, development team should give bounty hunters payment in BTC or ETH instead of tokens that will decrease dump of token price.
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:07:33 PM

Its a human nature that always finds someone to blame after a particular incident or unfortunate events happen. Just let them say's what they want its not worthy to argue with those close minded people. At the end of the day we are the one who decides what we gonna do to our earned Bounty tokens. Just chill and ride with the flow to prevent stress.
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:16:27 PM

Bounty hunters help a lot in promoting an ico project. And get paid fairly after the successful ico so it's up to bounty hunters what they are going to do to their coins. It is what we call their strategy if they want to sell it right away or hold. After all it is their  share after helping in a project. And also not all bounty hunters sell their rewards right away.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:20:58 PM

Being bounty hunter is a good sideline mate to obtain big profits which is reason why more people still want to risk their time and efforts even somtimes there are some ponzi .and the main  reason why mostly always dump after distribution it's because of worrying about the progress of the project. Actually for me  IMO selling is good idea as well especially if you have big reward from successful ICO which is no need to hold for ling time because it's enough.
l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:30:45 PM

the decision really exists in us, but there is a need for a small discussion, for how to find out the coin can rise or fall, I mean discussion is only for consideration or reference
hashpuppy

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:32:49 PM

I think they just want to find someone to blame for their lost and hunter dumping is the only one reason they can think out. Total bounty reward just around 2% of the total supply tokens so it completed cannot make the price falls
Sundaey (OP)

Merit: 4

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:56:39 AM

You are more than right bro, I really love this. If what you just listed can be done it think they will have nothing to complain about the bounty hunters. I think they will blame themselves or the project owners. Thanks for this
Psalms23

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:01:27 AM

Just grow some think skin dude. Do you take it personally if you here people complaining about bounty hunters dumping after a certain token is listed on a exchange? Its a free market and you can do whatever you want with your tokens and don't bother with what others are saying. Just my .2 satoshi.

Yeah there is nothing really we can do about it since we have different needs. Although there are really some hurtful things being said to bounty hunters about selling and dumping, there are actually no rules on what to do with your reward tokens. Anyway if the coin is promising, it will recover and rise even when after the dumping, so that is regrettable for weak hands.
Psalms23

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:05:23 AM

I really liked the idea specially number 3, if the bounty allocation is that small then why not the developers buy the tokens being dumped? Usually they dont wanna tear a bit of their investment that is why the dumped coins really hit hard because they are just ignoring it.
Benarand

Activity: 773
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:37:11 AM

Bounty hunters do the right thing, that after receiving tokens, they are immediately sold, if it is profitable for them, because they have not spent a single penny to get these tokens. And no matter how angry investors are, everyone decides for himself.
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:40:39 AM

I do not understand the reason for your concern bro. Nobody forces you to sell your earned tokens. And the fact that people around you think should worry you least of all, if you know that you are right.

coin8coin8

Activity: 168
Merit: 47

False Moon

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:47:15 AM

1. Most bounty companies don't do this. They were originally trying to raise ETH and BTC. How can they give their money back?
2. They look forward to listed on the exchange earlier, and if there are exchanges that are willing to list their tokens, how can they be postponed?
3. By the same token, most projects are originally designed to dump their tokens, they will never repurchase.
4. If you want to limit the hunter’s token, technically it may be necessary to limit the investor’s token at the same time, which is difficult.
5. This is a good idea, there are some tokens that do just like this, and the effect is good, such as PundiX.

Loser
Vanderbleek

Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:10:54 AM

It is true, what you are saying, investors should not be so crazy about bounty hunters, because first of all, the supply for the bounty is not so big and the bounty hunters have their right to sell the tokens, that they earned. Because they invested their own time. So be polite with hunters.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: