Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:19:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My thoughts on bounty rewards  (Read 3209 times)
SvetikB

Activity: 504
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:03:23 PM

Sometimes i sell all the coins at the moment i get them too, because i`d better invest this sum into btc or another good alt

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mymikagab

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:31:37 PM

Sometimes i sell all the coins at the moment i get them too, because i`d better invest this sum into btc or another good alt
You're right, it's better to invest in better coins than to hold the bounty rewards.if you hold bounty rewards you must be sure that the token has a future.In the marketplace now it is more difficult to attract investors
TRONTON

Activity: 868
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:37:39 PM

Your principle is good, because it will definitely be more convincing, than we hold all the tokens, because the famous coin has a clearer prospect. therefore if we exchange part of the bounty with an established coin, then we have saved some of our assets.
AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:39:48 PM

You do not need to worry. You are absolutely right. You yourself earned this money with your work and you yourself have the right to dispose of them. Moreover, a maximum of 2% of the total volume of tokens is allocated for bounty campaign. Guys, do you really think that selling 2% of the total number of tokens somehow influences the price? Here you need to look for other reasons for the fall in prices.
kolsernik

Activity: 722
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:22:37 PM

By and large, the participants of the bounty will not be able to significantly affect the price of the coin.And the fact that the participants of the bounty will sell their coins team knows and takes this into account.The price depends on the demand and sales of the final product.I also wanted to say that approximately 50% of the total number of participants in the bounty generally sell their coins. The second 50% securely store their coins.
AlNu

Activity: 728
Merit: 19

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:08:38 PM

I fully agree with you, I now adhere to the same plan, all the tokens that come to me and have some value, I try to exchange for bitcoin or eth.
Conte_Forni

Activity: 406

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:14:03 PM

I think that projects are wrong when bounty hunters are accused of everything, we have a very small percentage of all tokens to influence the outcome, I observed a lot of decisions from different teams, such as paying later or paying in parts, but as practice showed did not help
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:28:44 AM
Merited by tbterryboy (1)

OK.. There are a few solutions, that can be considered:

1. Pay the bounty hunters in either ETH or BTC, rather than in tokens
2. Don't list the token in any of the exchanges until the development is complete (but this should be informed to the bounty hunters)
3. Since bounty allocation is less than 2% of the total, the ICO team can purchase the tokens once they are dumped
4. Put a limit (say 80%) for the tokens that must be retained for a certain period by the bounty hunters
5. Announce incentives for those bounty hunters who hold on to their coins

You are more than right bro, I really love this. If what you just listed can be done it think they will have nothing to complain about the bounty hunters. I think they will blame themselves or the project owners. Thanks for this
Unfortunately, no team would want to do the first part, since they believe the cheapest way to go about promotion is bounty campaign and paying in their tokens as that would actually get to make whoever want to participate in such bounty believe in what they are actually participating in.

The problem as far as I am concerned is not from bounty hunters as they usually tend to hold about 1% of the total tokens or coins in the long run, and most of the dump is actually done by the bigger holders who are obviously just looking for the weak hands to shed off and in this case, that would be bounty hunters who would be selling at loss, and that is something I classify as bad for anyone doing that.

It is a free world though, and that is why I so much agree with Bryant second statement, because unless there is a real life product that would drive in demand, the market would just end up speculative and there is nothing anyone can do about that.
dommerty

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:30:57 AM

it is like dominos effect. Majority of hunters try to become first and dump market prices.
Another participants look at price decrease and follow their steps, everyone is rushing to sell tokens
Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:41:42 AM

I still don't get the main reason why people picks on the bounty hunter that they dump their coin whenever they received them.
My question is why do you have to complain on me selling or holding, do you have to decide what a worker should do with his or her earned money as if you both share same bills.

And if possible that their are a lot of dumper which partake in a particular bounty maybe just 60% of them in a 1% share of the total supply, so someone should explain affect the market price.

You guys just have to let we hunters be and sell at our convenient time.

I think this discussion is not important, actually for old investors. it will not affect because in every investment they know, it will not be easy to get a quick profit, especially after just entering several exchanges. this is important for you as a hunter. and so for hunters, a foolish hunter will sell it right away when he gets it, but not the one who holds it like other investors.
tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:44:42 AM

I think that is their right whether to sell their bounty reward directly after it got listed in the market or keep their reward for investment.
And about the price that dropping when it hit the market, i don't think it's fully because of the bounty hunter who are selling their coins when it get listed in the market.
It is everyone's right to do whatever they like with their tokens or coins actually. It is a free world and everyone is basically entitled to their own decisions, and if anyone deem it fit to sell below a market price, then it is their choice, as one way or the other, as someone is dumping, someone is obviously picking it up as long as eventually the project tend to have a real life usage. The funniest part is even that a lot of bounty hunters who dump tend to do so when the market is already down at a huge loss from the price of the ICO, so most of the dump is usually done by the whales to just make some people who are weak hands to sell at loss to them eventually.
Milka86

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:13:35 AM

totally agree that matter how much and when to sell your coins earned by bounty hunters. After all, they get their salary for the work done. You just need to remember that it is better to hold your coins for more profit, and not to sell immediately
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:24:08 AM

Certainly, the sale of tokens by bounty hunters has an impact on the price. This is because it suddenly appears on the exchange of a large amount of tokens at a low price. Most bounty hunters try to sell their tokens as soon as possible, even below the ICO price.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:35:28 AM

I still don't get the main reason why people picks on the bounty hunter that they dump their coin whenever they received them.
My question is why do you have to complain on me selling or holding, do you have to decide what a worker should do with his or her earned money as if you both share same bills.

And if possible that their are a lot of dumper which partake in a particular bounty maybe just 60% of them in a 1% share of the total supply, so someone should explain affect the market price.

That is their right with their earned tokens, they can sell them whenever they want but selling earlier might impact on tokens price.
veekky

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:39:46 AM

Answer is simple. Hunters are 3rd world people and they need money for living.
When you need money, you don't care about future growth especially if we talk about shit coins
xhibit1

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:48:45 AM

everyone has control over their crypto assets. i can decide to sell or hold my digital asset because that is my personal decision not anyone else's decision to make. so in essence i am just trying to say that we all have authority over our assets
daglordjames

Activity: 550

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:59:41 AM

I think when they receive the coins they're gonna check the price of the coin if its going down they they're gonna dump it but if its rising then they're gonna hold it.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:25:50 PM

OK.. There are a few solutions, that can be considered:

1. Pay the bounty hunters in either ETH or BTC, rather than in tokens
2. Don't list the token in any of the exchanges until the development is complete (but this should be informed to the bounty hunters)
3. Since bounty allocation is less than 2% of the total, the ICO team can purchase the tokens once they are dumped
4. Put a limit (say 80%) for the tokens that must be retained for a certain period by the bounty hunters
5. Announce incentives for those bounty hunters who hold on to their coins

I really liked the idea specially number 3, if the bounty allocation is that small then why not the developers buy the tokens being dumped? Usually they dont wanna tear a bit of their investment that is why the dumped coins really hit hard because they are just ignoring it.

It doesn't make any sense. Either the token sales volumes are fake, or someone else is responsible for the dumping. May be the promoters? I don't think that with 0.5% or 0.6% of the tokens the bounty hunters can bring down the prices so much. In all probability, the promoters are dumping their tokens and blaming it on the bounty hunters.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:31:46 PM

Actually, bounty hunters seem to be afraid that their reward tokens will become useless  in the future that is why the moment they received the token, they sell it right away. No one force any bounty hunter to sell their reward tokens, whatever their decision is let them be. They will realized somehow when is the right time to dump their token and shall not do the panic selling thing.
rosepetals

Activity: 650
Merit: 100

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:51:02 PM

Actually not all hunters sell their tokens,some hunters still prefer to hold their coins until it will recover its dip when some people dump their tokens.For me i don't have issues on hunters  who sell their token because they have work hard for it inorder to recieve rewards and they consider it as their job.If someone doing it fulltime then they make it as their source of income.Selling their rewards had help them to finance their needs..that seems a very good help for their family.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: