Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:28:56 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My thoughts on bounty rewards  (Read 3211 times)
Servantes

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:00:06 AM

I think bounty hunters and investors are very similar, the different is how they pay for the tokens (work / money) And also, if I participate in a bounty, I pick it just as carefully, as an ICO, I invest money. Not sure if everybody thinks like me, but I have never considered myself as a dumper, when I earned tokens through bounty.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Sarisang

Activity: 784

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:21:05 AM

don't think of an excess of anything like this. the market is the property of every person and of course want to sell, buy, or even hold has become a strategy for each. Although many have complained about this then just let it, if it's not accepted circumstances mean they also not be ready against the flow conditions and crypto.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:40:50 AM

It is much better if you share a good thoughts and technic/strategy than putting division and limiting those jr member account around here in bitcointalk.org.

Just thinking of this, even if you work so hard in bounty campaign. Don't expect you earn a good one, since there are so many useless project around here with no real product.
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:34:51 PM

Though you are right, but it is not a wise decision to sell bounty coins under ICO price. Most of the hunters sell their coins immediately under ICO price. Many people sell -50% of the ICO price. Do you think this is good? Bounty hunters should be very responsible to keep the market up! This is your rewards, whatever you can do with it, but dumping a coin price shouldn't be done by a supporter. Right?

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Q2kc

Activity: 560
Merit: 15

$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 01:17:19 PM

The dump of bounty hunters is inevitable, Bounty hunters can do anything when they receive their token, they work hard for it in the beginning so that is the reality they will always dump the tokens to get quick profit even how small it is, some of these bounty hunters are from the 3rd World country and we all know that people will do anything to survive just to feed their selves.
universal3ee

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:26:49 PM

I still don't get the main reason why people picks on the bounty hunter that they dump their coin whenever they received them.
My question is why do you have to complain on me selling or holding, do you have to decide what a worker should do with his or her earned money as if you both share same bills.

And if possible that their are a lot of dumper which partake in a particular bounty maybe just 60% of them in a 1% share of the total supply, so someone should explain affect the market price.

You guys just have to let we hunters be and sell at our convenient time.

The main reason should be that because bounty hunter get the coins fro ICO is almost free or just little effort as compare to the investors where they need to use their money to make the investment. However i does not think all the fault of coins dumping lies with bounty hunter though some of the hunters do research on the projects that they are doing and if so most probably they should be keeping the coin for long term and not dump them.

━  ━━  ━━━       colletrix       ━━━  ━━  ━        [ I E O June 2019 ]        ━
Bridging the Physical and V (https://www.colletrix.com/#/)
Jateng

Activity: 1324
Merit: 152

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:37:52 PM

I still don't get the main reason why people picks on the bounty hunter that they dump their coin whenever they received them.
My question is why do you have to complain on me selling or holding, do you have to decide what a worker should do with his or her earned money as if you both share same bills.

And if possible that their are a lot of dumper which partake in a particular bounty maybe just 60% of them in a 1% share of the total supply, so someone should explain affect the market price.

Once I alresdy got my tokens, I am the one who is deciding what am I going to do with my tokens. I am holding it if I want to and or selling it especially when I need money. If there is / are someone who can change my mind, they are the traders coz their predictions affects me so much.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
hardhouseinc

Activity: 672

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 01:44:11 PM

I agree with you. Hunters should know better when it it is the most suitable time for them to sell their bounty rewards.

▄▄▄▄
            ██████▄▄
            ██████████▄
            ████████████▄
       ▄▄███   ▀▀█████████▄
    ▄███████       ▀███████▌
  ▄█████████         ▀██████▌
 ▄██████████           ██████
▄███████████
████████████
████████████
████████████
▀███████████
 ▀██████████           ██████
  ▀█████████         ▄██████▌
    ▀███████       ▄███████▌
       ▀▀███   ▄▄█████████▀
            ████████████▀
            ██████████▀
            ██████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀
|
CRYPTOCIRCLEX
THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
|

██ ██
███████████▄
  ███   ▀▀███
  ███     ▐██
  ███    ▄███
  ██████████▄
  ███    ▀▀███
  ███      ▐██
  ███     ▄███
████████████▀
    ██ ██
    ▀▀ ▀▀
#Forum ANN

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█  ▀▀     █ ▀█▄
█  ▀▀▀▀   █   ▀█
█         ▀▀▀▀▀█
█      ███▄    █
█   ▄██  ▀██   █
█  ▐███        █
█  ▐███        █
█   ▀██  ▄██   █
█      ███▀  █ █
█          ▀▀▀ █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#Whitepaper

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
#Facebook 

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
#Twitter         

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
#Medium     

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#YouTube   

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

#Telegram
|
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:44:28 PM

I agree with you, why are many people who blame the bounty hunter if coin prices go down, then why are people so angry and as if we are not allowed to sell our coins, because if the coin is very good then I am sure the price will definitely increase and investors no need to worry if the bounty hunter sells their coins and the price goes down, instead investors should be happy because they can buy more at a cheap price.

Eleven86

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:46:09 PM

I think bounty hunters and investors are very similar, the different is how they pay for the tokens (work / money) And also, if I participate in a bounty, I pick it just as carefully, as an ICO, I invest money. Not sure if everybody thinks like me, but I have never considered myself as a dumper, when I earned tokens through bounty.

Well said mate I agree with you if we work they will reward us by tokens if invest then too they will give tokens. Time and patience matters if we plan for long-term, I am sure we will not lose money at any cost. Make sure it is a good bounty and ICO to avoid scam.
leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:48:00 PM

I agree with you, why are many people who blame the bounty hunter if coin prices go down, then why are people so angry and as if we are not allowed to sell our coins, because if the coin is very good then I am sure the price will definitely increase and investors no need to worry if the bounty hunter sells their coins and the price goes down, instead investors should be happy because they can buy more at a cheap price.

Oh, I have to agree that bounty hunters should not be blamed for everything, it was the guys who created bounties, and then allowed bounty hunters to get away with poor quality that are to be blamed,,, I remember people used to get >5000 dollars just for doing translation of ANN posts that looked like Google translate, and then pay even much more to bounty hunters who did 5 to 10 posts on Steemit,,, when most of the content was rewritten.

People saw how much easy it was to "Earn" this big money and bounty hunters grew and grew. And then you see 100 bounty hunters promoting 10 programs at the same time.

So no, not the fault of bounty hunters entirely, but they surely share some blame, just not as much as ICOs.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
semuxpool

Activity: 46
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:38:41 PM

Oh, I have to agree that bounty hunters should not be blamed for everything, it was the guys who created bounties, and then allowed bounty hunters to get away with poor quality that are to be blamed,,, I remember people used to get >5000 dollars just for doing translation of ANN posts that looked like Google translate, and then pay even much more to bounty hunters who did 5 to 10 posts on Steemit,,, when most of the content was rewritten.

People saw how much easy it was to "Earn" this big money and bounty hunters grew and grew. And then you see 100 bounty hunters promoting 10 programs at the same time.

So no, not the fault of bounty hunters entirely, but they surely share some blame, just not as much as ICOs.

However, scammers always make excuses. Usually, dumping by bounty hunters is their best excuse.
This excuse make most investors to turn their finger at the bounty hunter instead of the ICO scammer.
kevincandra

Activity: 261
Merit: 1

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:19:46 PM

Well said mate I agree with you if we work they will reward us by tokens if invest then too they will give tokens. Time and patience matters if we plan for long-term, I am sure we will not lose money at any cost. Make sure it is a good bounty and ICO to avoid scam.
well if you say so . . . i think the difference between investor and bounty hunters are not just that simple,I think the number of tokens owned by bounty hunters is very little compared to investors. (in my opinion)

▆▆▆▆▆▆   :[Fintropy]:   ▆▆▆▆▆▆
Tokenized ETF Management Platform
www.fintropy.io
Jansaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:24:56 PM

It's a reward for participants, for developers, it's an opportunity for many people to know and use their altcoin!
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:34:28 PM

I don’t know that people said bad things here, but I’m only for good thoughts about bounty, because I think that today you have to start paying for tokens or tokens because it’s a necessity, just like any other job.
iASIC

Activity: 308

AMA BCT

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:43:42 PM

That's the opinion of everyone, but I think blaming the bounty hunter is a mistake. Because we all work to make money, everyone is rewarded. As a good investor, they must understand the impact of bounty hunters and other factors. if they can not calculate that, they're just a guy who had no knowledge of investment.
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:32:38 PM

Exactly! this is just a flip flopping issue. All they want to do is put something to blame out of there incompetence. This is just a cheap invented accusation out of nowhere. The truth why those so called dumping issue always put to blame on Bounty Hunters because they want to cover there mistakes about the Platform development and project handling. if the platform is not completed yet why they would launch the project without a working product or services to drive and spur the demand of its token that's why it ended in dumping and eventually die. this is not new lots of them are still brewing to run and ICO.
anafiene

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:31:28 AM

Getting a prize from a campaign is fun and this gives a lot of coins to get. Various types of coins are obtained to be able to make one value in a potential coin. Many prize hunters after they get the prize and then can be exchanged to get the price. However, if the coin has a large potential, it will be retained so that the value will increase and provide benefits.

bitcoinveda

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:38:38 AM

Bounty programs are patience-testing work we cant expect profit in a month or so we should keep collecting tokens and wait until next bull market
JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 06:46:29 AM

Bounty hunters don't appreciate what they get for some of their time. I do social media bounties and article bounties and they pay nice. Obviously some projects are not worth your time let alone your money but it's an awesome way to get involved in crypto if you don't have any funds to Invest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: