Bitcoin Forum
July 13, 2024, 04:49:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My thoughts on bounty rewards  (Read 3213 times)
Tahdayi

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:41:18 PM

So I always sell after I come tokens, and something I have never seen such that someone said that I did something bad there

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
pazzanegro

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 08:48:00 PM

My thoughts are solid , sometimes the dont worth it. ICO can last up to 8 months and tokens are going to be listed after few months more. And the final is current ETH price. Looks like bounty marketing is dying...

GAMEHERO.APP CEO
KuyaBreezy

Activity: 504

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:50:14 PM

good luck trying to teach people that bounty hunters are like workers who in the end do with their money what they want, it's like I'm on the street questioning people for not investing in cryptos, everyone does with their money what they want, no one is going to help the bounty hunter who loses his money if the coin ends up failing.

apitico

Activity: 571
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:50:18 PM

I do not sell my tokens, because I believe that it is wrong to sell them immediately after the completion of the bounty company. It is better to wait until the project (of course if it is a good project) starts scaling and only after that its price will go up.

KRAUSS

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:02:07 PM

Bounty campaign is a very good thing if use it with responsebility. Fro ICO team side and from bounty hunters from another. It is good chance for fair people stert in crypto and it is a chance for good projects find promo help. Bounty is hard work and must been rewarded ))
lybship53

Activity: 770
Merit: 400

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:39:08 PM

I consider participation in the Bounty program to be an online job. Therefore, I choose when and how to dispose of the coins. Except for some project rules.
But experience shows that it is necessary to sell the coins as soon as they go to the exchange.
mrkavasaki

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:24:10 PM

Who would not say, I still think that bounty is not a bad opportunity to make money, but given the fact that lately they have not paid anything at all, I think that this is more and more like something very strange and ridiculous.

Bounty is a good opportunity to make that money, I used to earn some thanks to the bounty. And to choose as you are investing in ICOs, put yourself in the position of an investor
Cocoincos

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:44:27 PM

my bounty rewards for the last half year is few dollars, is it rewards? I think something need to change, because they lose bounty hunters
gabbie2010

Activity: 2716
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 07:07:36 PM

The choice of selling or hodling a token lies with bounty hunters, some prefers hodling their tokens having view the project as a future  prospect with the tendency of pumping while majority of bounty hunters here are hustlers who work for tokens and dumps whenever its listed in an exchange.

▄▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀████▄
   ▄██▀▀ ▒ ▀▄ ▄▀ ▒ ▄  ▀██▄
  ██▀▀ ▀▄ ▒ ▒▄▒▄▒ ▒ ▄▒  ▀██
 ███ ▀▀▄▄▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▄▄▄▀ ███
███ ▀▀▄▄▄▒▒▒█████▒▒▒▄▄▄▀▀ ███
██  ▀▄▄▄▀▒▒███████▒▒▄▄ ▀▀  ██
███ ▄▄▄▀▀▒▒▒█████▒▒▒ ▀▒▄▄ ███
 ██▄  ▄▒▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▀▀▄  ▄██
  ██▄▄ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▒▀▒ ▒ ▀▄  ▄██
   ▀██▄▄ ▄▀▄▀ ▒ ▀▄ ▒  ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄   ▀  ▀▄▄▄██▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████████████
███      ████████████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄██████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Crypto Cards with
buying solutions

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████████████████████
 █████▀█████ █████▀█████
██████  ▀██   ██▀  ██████
██████             ██████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▀███▄               ▄███▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀▀█████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Launch Your Own
Crypto Tokens

█▄                                    ▄█
 ██▄                                ▄██
  ▀███▄▄▄                     ▄▄▄▄███▀
  █▄▀████████▀    ▄████▄  ▀████████▀▄█
   ▀█▄▄█████     █████      █████▄▄█▀
    ▀████████   ██████     ████████▀
       ▄██████▄ ███████▄ ▄██████▄
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
                ████████
AXIOMA
EAGLE CITY
sexylady13

Activity: 322

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:34:59 PM

IMO, the ICO rate is dump not by bounty members. We can see that the ICO Token Token rate for bounty campaigns for just under 5%, so if it affects the ICO Token rate it is very low. The most significant impact on the ICO exchange rate is that of the investors because the money they spend is so much.

Undoubtfully, you're right and wrong at the same time. In the first days on a small exchange, even 5% of tokens sold in a short period of time may influence the price. And you're right, alarmists do more damage.

seyola89

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:01:35 PM

Contrary to many people assertions that bounty hunters dump their coins on exchange and it affects the price badly, I believe that the major reasons for price dumping are the big or whale investors or institutions that invested big in the project and got huge discounts.
kalashnikovski

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:17:17 PM

The reward decreases every day. If you look at the whole situation realistically, you can understand that here without the initial investment is very difficult to earn.
Transformbitz

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:29:20 PM

Most projects haven't reach hardcap or even the least softcap. So bounty rewards will given on a specific time and date. That's why other bounty hunters will dump their tokens to but other coins but that's not essential at all coz I hodl most of my bounty tokens I got.
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:46:26 PM

I still don't get the main reason why people picks on the bounty hunter that they dump their coin whenever they received them.
My question is why do you have to complain on me selling or holding, do you have to decide what a worker should do with his or her earned money as if you both share same bills.

And if possible that their are a lot of dumper which partake in a particular bounty maybe just 60% of them in a 1% share of the total supply, so someone should explain affect the market price.

You guys just have to let we hunters be and sell at our convenient time.
Well, it seems we cannot just change the resolution of some people. You just leave them alone and concentrate on your project, because they will still dump, because it is theirs and they have already been given.
halpi

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 11:50:26 PM

Also, don`t understand it.
Usually, it is more profitable to buy tokens on EtherDelta or few days after listing, when bounty hunters dump the price

▬▬[  AssetStream.co  ] ▬▬ [ The Global Decentralized Peer To Peer Microfinance Platform] ▬
▌ Replacing Intermediaries With Blockchain Technology▐
▬▬  PUBLIC PRE SALE  - MAY 27th | Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Medium | ANN Thread | Facebook ▬▬
debby070
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:57:23 PM

Just grow some think skin dude. Do you take it personally if you here people complaining about bounty hunters dumping after a certain token is listed on a exchange? Its a free market and you can do whatever you want with your tokens and don't bother with what others are saying. Just my .2 satoshi.

Well, in such a crisis like this in the market, we should be united because the recovery of bitcoin relies on our hand. If we are going to sell it, we are just dumping and dumping and it may even result to kick the bitcoin out of the market. So knowledge is power, do make the most out of it.

#dhabitamartha

Activity: 673

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:52:04 AM

we don't use fees for purchases so we will only get coins, I will save coins in a comfortable room and I should look for coins we should accept and we thank you that the bounty is accepted and we are given more prizes.
marcitosi

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:59:14 AM

I don’t immediately drop my coins because I think that in the future it will be possible to sell ten times more expensive

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████ BITZON ███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ First Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●[/url]
https://bitzon.io/
basici

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:25:58 AM

I also think that everyone should personally decide how to spend the tokens that he earned by his own work

BtcEX Btc : Exchange for Everyone
We offer the most profitable and comfortable exchange rates for cryptocurrency
https://bxlend.com/
kendra1107

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:36:45 AM

I still don't get the main reason why people picks on the bounty hunter that they dump their coin whenever they received them.
My question is why do you have to complain on me selling or holding, do you have to decide what a worker should do with his or her earned money as if you both share same bills.

And if possible that their are a lot of dumper which partake in a particular bounty maybe just 60% of them in a 1% share of the total supply, so someone should explain affect the market price.

You guys just have to let we hunters be and sell at our convenient time.
Bottomline is that each of us can do whatever we want with our rewards. Investors should understand from the start that many bounty hunters will sell off immediately after getting listed. This is part of the risks and the whole investment system.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: