Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:24:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My thoughts on bounty rewards  (Read 3211 times)
mistemb
Copper Member

Activity: 226
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:44:53 PM

its not just bounty hunter who are dumping the tokens every time as there is retail investor or private pre sale which got a huge discount. they dump it for a quick 2-3x

hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:21:39 PM

Nowadays being a bounty hunter is so hard. After doing hard work for the bounties and at the end of the bounty you may get to know a very shocking thing about the project and that is it turns out in the scam. So sometimes you get the reward or sometimes you don't. So not getting a reward by doing bounty is big thinkable question for us.
craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:53:23 PM

People could make bounty hunting as their job. They do tasks, get tokens for that, change it for liquid money and spend it. Everything s simple.
jbarcenas18

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:07:10 PM

For me it is the right of bounty hunters for dumping their tokens in exchange because of the need but some are still holding it. We can not stop people for doing dumping of their tokens for the reason of they scared if the coin go down as expeted.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:32:35 PM

I still don't get the main reason why people picks on the bounty hunter that they dump their coin whenever they received them.
My question is why do you have to complain on me selling or holding, do you have to decide what a worker should do with his or her earned money as if you both share same bills.

And if possible that their are a lot of dumper which partake in a particular bounty maybe just 60% of them in a 1% share of the total supply, so someone should explain affect the market price.

You guys just have to let we hunters be and sell at our convenient time.
People like to blame bounty hunters because it is easy and they are the most visible holders of a coin that are selling them, when it comes to private investors that put their money in an ico you do not really know who they are so it is impossible to point your fingers at them and to blame them about what it's happening but that is very easy to do with bounty hunters since they are the favorite target to blame for everything that happens in the market.
Maamejane

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:59:08 PM

Yeah you think of it and you don't really get what they really want to make. greater percentage of the coins are with the "real' investors with just a small percentage for hunters yet still. Well i think its right to do what suite you most. Just do what you think its right. No coin is free you worked for it.

Dlux75

Activity: 170

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:02:18 PM

Bounty hunters token percentage is very low if we will compare that to crowdsale percentage so that is uselees to say bad words to bounty hunters. And also bounty hunters are working for these tokens so yes you are right . they can do anything with their tokens. That is not an issue.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
pufenduy

Activity: 170

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:34:52 AM

It is going to be great, if ICOs would distribute all the rewards that they are offering at the beginning of the campaign. If an ICO would hold to their words, I am sure, there won't be so much dump at the market, because the hunters are getting 0,1 part of their reward and they do not want to hold such coins.
Junixi

Activity: 322
Merit: 5

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:36:26 AM

I still don't get the main reason why people picks on the bounty hunter that they dump their coin whenever they received them.
My question is why do you have to complain on me selling or holding, do you have to decide what a worker should do with his or her earned money as if you both share same bills.

And if possible that their are a lot of dumper which partake in a particular bounty maybe just 60% of them in a 1% share of the total supply, so someone should explain affect the market price.

bountybreward can be so disappointing sometimes and that is eally sad as you plan soemthing you hope and you get so little

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Junixi

Activity: 322
Merit: 5

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:37:05 AM

It is going to be great, if ICOs would distribute all the rewards that they are offering at the beginning of the campaign. If an ICO would hold to their words, I am sure, there won't be so much dump at the market, because the hunters are getting 0,1 part of their reward and they do not want to hold such coins.
tej key factor here is i think to choose the right bounty of course but i prefer other ways more reliable one and more stable

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
MrPao

Activity: 280

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:43:10 AM

Our hunter's token rewards are actually very low, usually only 1% to 3% of the total token. Those who blame hunters for lowering the price of coins are ignorant because they don't know who the real whale is!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
luckybit1

Activity: 429
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:59:10 AM

Just short of words right now! I am a hunter  for over a year ...I put lot of my time to campaign on project and in the end most of these project pay with shit coin and dies off. Mywallet are in tears no exchange no product
- ESPERS -

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:38:59 AM

Most rewards hunters sell their tokens directly because most ICO projects die in time and profit will be lower. As bounty hunters, they know when the coins will be sold and kept, because they understand the course of each coin. You can not blame bounty hunters. They pay time, invoices and other commodities just to deal with the tasks
dfktynby1004
Copper Member

Activity: 392

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 10:45:45 PM

The rewards are getting worse every day. If earlier we could once a month to get into a good company and proudly work there, now it is necessary to work in 100, so that the bread was enough.

shooleh

Activity: 616

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:55:14 PM

Not all bounty hunters when they get tokens sell it directly. But they are waiting for a better price and if the price falls they will hold the coin. So we also have to see the team behind the project, whether they will develop this project or not. Because if the token that you hold has a good development team, of course, the token will continue to grow.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:03:45 PM

Do not take it personally what people are talking about hunters. They will dump anyway as only some of them
care to the project. Hunters are in hurry to convert their rewarded  tokens into fiat or other top coins.
 The bounty allocations are small but if the dump happens at once it can effect the price, but only short term.

makadaka

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:06:53 PM

in fact, due to the fact that at the very beginning people sell their tokens, the project itself suffers a lot

▐ █   CoinFast |█   https://coinfast.io/ ))
World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
●● ▬▬  [  Join the Whitelist  ]  ▬▬ ●●
paul gatt

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:10:32 PM

If the electronics market does not have a bonus campaign, then maybe I gave up this market soon. The bonus campaign helps me to try to make money. Accepting the time and effort to get money is safer than putting a large amount of money into buying a penny. And worried about the price of the coin.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:11:02 PM

in fact, due to the fact that at the very beginning people sell their tokens, the project itself suffers a lot

But a real and legit project can overcome all this hardships if they are really serious about their project. Because dumping of coins is really normal with bounty hunters.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:21:54 AM

Due this bearish market that keep continuing worse, there are no good rewards for bounty hunters.
Even if the ICO companies managed to pay them and list the token, investors will dump the token and the hunters won't have a good price to sell.
Just wait for the market to recover, so both investors and hunters won't dump the token.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: