Bitcoin Forum
July 14, 2024, 05:27:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My thoughts on bounty rewards  (Read 3213 times)
aggress0r

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:29:55 PM

Do not take it personally what people are talking about hunters. They will dump anyway as only some of them
care to the project. Hunters are in hurry to convert their rewarded  tokens into fiat or other top coins.
 The bounty allocations are small but if the dump happens at once it can effect the price, but only short term.
That's what I'm talking about! Bountyhunters will always dump because many of them really live from advertising they just want quick conversion to more liquid asset and cash out quickly.
nwanne

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:33:52 PM

They pick on bounty hunters because bounty hunters dump at any given price when they receive their token, they don't consider the token ico prices before selling, they just dump and collect their money because they have nothing to lose.

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
Utyg

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:45:25 PM

I think you should not pay attention to these people and their statements. As hunter released from any obligations except those that takes on the implementation of advertising and PR of the project. And the more if your money is already in your wallet who does not have the right to condemn you and teach. You must make your own mistakes and learn from them.
Pecunia non olet

Activity: 882
Merit: 102

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:49:41 PM

I still don't get the main reason why people picks on the bounty hunter that they dump their coin whenever they received them.
My question is why do you have to complain on me selling or holding, do you have to decide what a worker should do with his or her earned money as if you both share same bills.

And if possible that their are a lot of dumper which partake in a particular bounty maybe just 60% of them in a 1% share of the total supply, so someone should explain affect the market price.

You guys just have to let we hunters be and sell at our convenient time.
This could be easily fixed by sending Ether tokens to bounty hunters. So there will be no free tokens and tokens will have probably same value as ICO price. But ICOs rather send useless tokens to hunters than real money.

magnat7691

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:55:05 PM

Probably, you can hold the tokens obtained from bounty, but only if the market grows and there is a chance that these tokens will cost even more.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
hardhouseinc

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 02:52:10 PM

People who dump the coins they receive in a bounty campaign are people who are interested in the profits only. Usually it is better to have patience and let your investment bringing you the profit.

▄▄▄▄
            ██████▄▄
            ██████████▄
            ████████████▄
       ▄▄███   ▀▀█████████▄
    ▄███████       ▀███████▌
  ▄█████████         ▀██████▌
 ▄██████████           ██████
▄███████████
████████████
████████████
████████████
▀███████████
 ▀██████████           ██████
  ▀█████████         ▄██████▌
    ▀███████       ▄███████▌
       ▀▀███   ▄▄█████████▀
            ████████████▀
            ██████████▀
            ██████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀
|
CRYPTOCIRCLEX
THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
|

██ ██
███████████▄
  ███   ▀▀███
  ███     ▐██
  ███    ▄███
  ██████████▄
  ███    ▀▀███
  ███      ▐██
  ███     ▄███
████████████▀
    ██ ██
    ▀▀ ▀▀
#Forum ANN

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█  ▀▀     █ ▀█▄
█  ▀▀▀▀   █   ▀█
█         ▀▀▀▀▀█
█      ███▄    █
█   ▄██  ▀██   █
█  ▐███        █
█  ▐███        █
█   ▀██  ▄██   █
█      ███▀  █ █
█          ▀▀▀ █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#Whitepaper

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
#Facebook 

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
#Twitter         

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
#Medium     

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#YouTube   

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

#Telegram
|
Afiqa03

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:02:45 PM

Both of them initially collaborated with bounty hunters to promote their programs and vice versa the owner also sought positions with results that were very valuable with the value of a company.
craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:07:51 PM

when project is good enough the price is growing no matter bounty hunters. remember Ethereum. it had bounty campaign also.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 03:11:21 PM

The whole market is going to pot right now and it certainly isn't bounty hunters that is causing it because most bounties nowadays are scams and ask us bounty hunters if we have been paid anything decent in the last few months. I have not even earned my internet money this month doing videos and bounties, so I doubt I will ever make a dent in the crashing market prices that is for sure. It is mostly ICOS selling their stashes and also dumping their tokens, then they run away with both token profits and eth sales.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
paulspider

Activity: 270

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:13:44 PM

It pains so much after fully participating in a bounty and getting tokens too become a problem. Most bounty managers are forced to make utterances they wish not to have uttered.
akafcka

Activity: 254

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:26:40 PM

People who dump the coins they receive in a bounty campaign are people who are interested in the profits only. Usually it is better to have patience and let your investment bringing you the profit.
It is impossible to lower the price of a token if there is a demand for it. Some hunters drop tokens as soon they get them, but if everyone does the Hodl and reset at same time price will bring down definitely.
Maknae09

Activity: 196

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:32:00 PM

I still don't get the main reason why people picks on the bounty hunter that they dump their coin whenever they received them.
My question is why do you have to complain on me selling or holding, do you have to decide what a worker should do with his or her earned money as if you both share same bills.

And if possible that their are a lot of dumper which partake in a particular bounty maybe just 60% of them in a 1% share of the total supply, so someone should explain affect the market price.

I think it is also for you if you hodl it or not. The only concern is that, if most of the tokens is just withdrawed instantly, the market value of the altcoin of the ICO is mainly affected. So, in order to show some appreciation to the ICO, you should let their token be hold in a month or two.

▃ ▄ Ternion  ▀▄▀  Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway ◥◤ ICO Start: 01 OCT 2018 (http://www.Ternion.io/)
vi77ip

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:39:18 PM

in fact, due to the fact that at the very beginning people sell their tokens, the project itself suffers a lot
Mainly sell the coin, the participants closed pre Seil, and then dump the blame on the bounty hunters)
Cocoincos

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:05:57 PM

I think that from good projects need to hold rewards, but if project not very successful or you dont believe better to sell, BUT last time we have 90% rewards that dont trade anywhere
Downloaded

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:42:40 AM

I completely agree with you. I'm sure I don't need other people's advice, especially when I'm not asking. I want to properly distribute what I earned and only at a convenient time for me
elis74

Activity: 268

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:13:34 PM

We should all have the right to sell at a time that suits us. Now I very often interfere with other people's advice. They make me feel like something's wrong and I'm wrong.
paxaway21

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:16:44 PM

I thought of the bounty rewards that I could get I sold immediately rather than hold it long and waited for it to increase. it is better to sell it immediately than expected to increase the price. because it may decrease or increase.
capableuwa1
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 26

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:23:23 PM

If really you Participate in more than 1 Bounty campaign, I think you should consider and think about this less than you do now. We all know Bounty hunters dump coin but it does not have much effect on the price of any token on the exchange marketplace compare to Investors. Private Investors buy very cheap with lots of bonuses and dump irrespective of the price on the the exchange.
sergey1301

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 05:01:56 AM

Hunters who sell coins, immediately after receiving, ruin the price of this coin. And hunters who hold it, it isn't pleasant, and investors, I think too. Hence the complaints. (my opinion)
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 05:18:31 AM

Information about, when distribution will be done is in open space, so many speculators, not bounty hunters, just sell their tokens before distributation and than buy cheap tokens back.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: