Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:35:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin really worth it?  (Read 4382 times)
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 10:56:56 AM

Depends. Top 50 coins have a chance if you know what they're about, maybe. The rest are just pump and dumps. I'd stick to top 20 unless you're interested in trying your hand a short term trading.
Altcoin just pump and dumps and the profit comes from these 2 factor (while the factors are active team, development, community and daily trading volume from certain coins. You can do some experiment to find best coins other than the top 50 on coinmarketcap, who knows you get something.
I agree with you about the unsteady nature of altcoins. What really annoys me is that they don’t even produce a sufficient profit after pumping. But I would like to oppose your suggestion of investing into different coins just to check their potential or your luck in crypto world. To make a good profit, best option is always bitcoins. They never disappoint the users.
Investing in multiple coins just to check out your luck is an idiocy. It is not gambling where you should try your luck. It’s a trading means a proper business. The ever best option of investment is bitcoins undoubtedly. No other coin can compete with bitcoins in terms of generating profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: