Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:11:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buterin is preparing to leave Ethereum.  (Read 28720 times)
kanayaTabitha

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:32:50 AM

some threads have discussed this issue but I believe ethereum won't stop here after losing Vitalik ... even the ethereum developer is making new developments for ethereum ..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I Like Bitcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:36:34 AM

I think that the culprit of this situation is the Russian authorities, who love to rob a well-established business, and excellent projects from the project owners. Let's remember the situation with Pavel Durov, the authorities took away the social networking site VK from him. And from Yevgeny Chichvarkin they took away mobile phone network, Yevroset. And now they want to steal Ethereum away from Vitalik Buterin and monopolize and decentralize this project.

shinjo

Activity: 271
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:38:06 AM

I have visited his official Twitter account and I haven’t found any posts related to his leaving of Ethereum
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:38:49 AM

I have just looked at his Twitter and I did not see that tweet. Maybe you found it in fake account. And there is not causes for that, Ethereum is the great project and it will be alive. In media activity of Buterin I see that he is interested in Ethereum.
Monosvalet (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:43:06 AM

Ethereum founder Vitalik Buterin said he was not going to leave the project in the near future, and the community misinterpreted his recent tweet that the platform could survive in case of his unexpected departure.
Atang Sulaeman

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:45:47 AM

The Creator of the second largest cryptocurrency on the market, Vitalik Buterin, claims that he will soon leave its community. On his Twitter, he said that the process of his” disconnection " from Ethereum has already begun. He believes that the project is not something that will survive, a will cope without him.
"I think Ethereum will not suffer in any way if I leave right tomorrow,” says a post from his Twitter.
The exact date of his departure is still unknown.
What do You think about this?
it seems just a statement, which doesn't make sense, if it is true this happens I'm sure eth will be fine,
and if your statement is correct attach proof of the feeling of vitality, because with this kind of issue that
makes eth go down in price, all of them uncertain ,
Atang Sulaeman

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:48:08 AM

I have just looked at his Twitter and I did not see that tweet. Maybe you found it in fake account. And there is not causes for that, Ethereum is the great project and it will be alive. In media activity of Buterin I see that he is interested in Ethereum.
yes because people panic must interpret very carelessly, because it is not possible that the vitalic just let it go.
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:51:04 AM

I thought he made a sudden U-turn and said that he is not leaving Ethereum?

https://ambcrypto.com/ethereum-eths-vitalik-buterin-is-not-quitting-ethereum-foundation-anytime-soon/

His tweet read:

“To be clear, “detaching” meant detaching from *needing* to participate. No actual plans to disappear any time soon.”
There's probably a lot of misunderstanding on Vitalik claiming that he's leaving Ethereum soon. But he was quick to shoot down such issue with this quote. Or probably to fuel fire on Ethereum or sort of a hype, however, we all know that Vitalik don't need such hype so this is probably just a misunderstanding.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:55:17 AM

The Creator of the second largest cryptocurrency on the market, Vitalik Buterin, claims that he will soon leave its community. On his Twitter, he said that the process of his” disconnection " from Ethereum has already begun. He believes that the project is not something that will survive, a will cope without him.
"I think Ethereum will not suffer in any way if I leave right tomorrow,” says a post from his Twitter.
The exact date of his departure is still unknown.
What do You think about this?

I think eth will survive, even if VB leaves.
Similar to Bitcoin, Satoshi is no longer in the crypto space and yet Bitcoin is still alive with the community supporting it.

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:56:58 AM

This is a fake news, even if it happens to be true, I don't think it would affect the project unless there is something inside the foundation that is not made known to us. People need to realsie that Satoshi leave Bitcoin and we are better for it because the price has soar very high from where he left it and there is no country now where BTC is not known even North Korea

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:01:49 AM

Vitalik Buterin have announced that he had no plan of leaving ehereum in any forseeable future, people are that are pedling this rumour of Vitalik leaving ethereum are only doing so to spread fud and buy cheaper ether!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
l10no

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:20:21 AM

if Vitalik said that, I believe Ethereum could stand on its own and there is no need to intervene in the person who controls it. I have a good feeling if Vitalik said that. my hunch is Ethereum will be at the top price soon
Tanya12356

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:24:35 AM

I have visited his official Twitter account and I haven’t found any posts related to his leaving of Ethereum
They wrote about it on the Internet. But Vitaly did not say the exact answer when he left the community.
Davidbaecker

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:06:09 AM

This could be bad news but at the same time there needs to be extensive checks made where information such as this is coming from and if it's true or not and even after that only with time we can truly tell what sort of impact that would put on the crypto economy as there's nothing concrete about the information.
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:10:49 AM

I would verify better this kind of news before to be alarmed
active706

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:26:51 PM

This seems like bad news, but Etherium already good and well-developed project so it definitely will survive. I wish that the project will start a new era without Vitalik.
RileyPeterson

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:51:29 PM

There might be some valid reason behind this parting way. It was a good run. I'm not sure about the Ethereum's future but hope they make this work..
ivanleon

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:02:39 PM

I would verify better this kind of news before to be alarmed

And in other discussion here already disproved this news.
Ethereum founder Vitalik Buterin said he was not going to leave the project in the near future, and the community misinterpreted his recent tweet that the platform could survive in case of his unexpected departure.
For such cases, you need to look for news on information sites.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:05:07 PM

Even if this news is not true, it can adversely affect the price and perception of eth. Someone must have a purpose in this. Although so far there is no evidence that Vitalik's leaving ethereum will definitely have a big impact on the altcoins market.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
kobita333

Activity: 244
Merit: 10

Official Street Team member

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:09:27 PM

Where's that tweet he made? I'm looking on it on his twitter account but it seem that there's no tweet like that.
this proves that it's a FUD. I have also checked and have nothing like that. Also, from his statement, as OP mentioned, doesn't mean that Vitalik will live. He means it in another way. He means the community is lessening day by day. that's it.

Beyond Protocol
Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk
thread
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: