Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:14:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buterin is preparing to leave Ethereum.  (Read 28718 times)
Stupidtrolley

Activity: 317
Merit: 12

Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:11:31 PM

I think what will surely affect the coin price. At least speculators will surely try to earn from it both larger and the smallest.

It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deda123

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:13:21 PM

i  think  the  most  important  thing  that  buterin  is  preparing  to  leave etherium  is  beacuse  of   fake  news  and this is  the  influecer  thing according to me.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Cloud_miner

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:24:05 PM

I think this is not true. Because earlier he repeatedly reported that he was not going to leave the project. Why now suddenly he decided to leave the project? Maybe this is some kind of trick? I do not believe that this is so.
lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:28:06 PM

If this statement is true, this will have a huge impact on ethereum and ico prices. But I think he said that because he's pretty sure that ethereum can stand on its own even he's not a part of it anymore.
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:34:43 PM

The Creator of the second largest cryptocurrency on the market, Vitalik Buterin, claims that he will soon leave its community. On his Twitter, he said that the process of his” disconnection " from Ethereum has already begun. He believes that the project is not something that will survive, a will cope without him.
"I think Ethereum will not suffer in any way if I leave right tomorrow,” says a post from his Twitter.
The exact date of his departure is still unknown.
What do You think about this?

Sorry to respond this way but please whenever you are sharing information like this, always give a link where the information can be verified, because this seems to like you just wanna make sure you post which is not proper.
ekateriinae

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

Try as hard as you can!

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:39:45 PM

This just more to speculation only. Nothing true from this post about the owner wanna leave his own coin. Atleast post the link to the post as we need the prove he did saying it. But if this really true then im will out from ethereum for sure.
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:35:51 PM

The Creator of the second largest cryptocurrency on the market, Vitalik Buterin, claims that he will soon leave its community. On his Twitter, he said that the process of his” disconnection " from Ethereum has already begun. He believes that the project is not something that will survive, a will cope without him.
"I think Ethereum will not suffer in any way if I leave right tomorrow,” says a post from his Twitter.

Wake up! Buterin won't leave Ethereum ever! This was just a trolling post meaning that even if he goes away ETH will not suffer and continue to exist like a self organized systems do. And partially he's right because Ethereum today is more just a crypto, it's  a whole ecosystem which can hardly ever be broken.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
dewildance

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:38:23 PM

We can see this fake news about Ethereum platform. I don't know why but there are so many fake news about Ethereum. I think there is no other coin like Ethereum is getting fakes.
Xclusive5

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:47:42 PM

We should try to interpret message in the right way, Buterin didn't say he will leave ethereum, he said that just to affirm how far they have gone on the development of ethereum project. He meant that even if he decide to leave, Ethereum will still soar wide.

Puyol

Activity: 616
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:56:49 PM

If Vİtalik Buterin leave from ethereum Ethereum's price will going down like 100 dollar but he said "ethereum will not suffer" I dont agree this words.He should not leave this from ethereum because He created Ethereum this is weird. Creater of Ethereum dont think etherum so We ? We will not too. If buterin leave, ethereum out.
rufusBTC

Activity: 121

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:03:26 PM

I think if vitalik leave eth surely eth prices will decrease in first time. but after that eth will handle that issue i think. and i dont believe about that.
In my opinion he is said something like that - eth can continue without me because of we have huge developers etc -
So people understand from that speech vitalik will leave ethereum. i think that is not true. if he said something like that. that is good.
Because he believes eth will continue their development process without vitalik. That is good news.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
abstmain

Activity: 165
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:20:07 PM

Is there any valid source of the news or you are just spreading FUD? To me, it seems a clear FUD. Why didn't you share an auauthentic link? With reference link, you should not spread such news.
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:48:27 PM

Even if this news is not true, it can adversely affect the price and perception of eth. Someone must have a purpose in this. Although so far there is no evidence that Vitalik's leaving ethereum will definitely have a big impact on the altcoins market.

I think Vitalik Buterin wants to say that project must not depend only on one person. He is trying to build decentralized system and it should not be centralized by one man.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:34:04 AM

The information you provide is not at all authentic. I visited Vitalik Buterin's twitter but did not see your post. IMO, Vitalik Buterin's departure from Ethereum at the present time has no impact on the future of ETH as this crypto is considered as a potential market that is likely to outpace the BTC market cap in 2019.

I visited it too. These might be an attempt to spread FUD in the community or they just really exaggerated one of his comments and did not understand the real context of it. Vitalik has become strongest the foundation of Eth and also on of the famous personalities on Eth so I think he will not do that because he is a true supporter.
Of course, it is an attempt to spread FUD.

Unfortunately, some will be gullible enough to want to listen to it and even act on it, but at the end, it is just a tactics of someone trying to use that news to want to drive the market down so they can get a lot to favor from it.

When I saw this, I did not even pay any slight attention to it as I am sure there is no way such would have happened and we would not have seen it in most Vitalik's social media pages, and what we are seeing is someone giving us the news on development of Ethereum protocol every single day. Hence, someone coming up with something like this, actually shows someone who is dumb enough to think people will not be smart enough to know this is just some FUD news.
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:44:05 AM

I don't think that Vitalik will leave Ethereum in near future, it is only his empty idle talk. Even if he leave, Ethereum will continue to develop without casualties.
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:53:37 AM

The first question we should have asked ourselves is how sure are we he actually made this statement himself? See many things are happening lately that we should have know some strong forces are toying with people's emotions frustrating them to sell all they have got cheaply only to see anytime from now things will just turn around for good.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:58:45 AM

Even what popular or rich person leave ethereum they will have other person who are more richer and more powerfu to invest and have interest to ethereum in the future. Ethereum will not suffer for sure and the price for sure will increase in the next few months .
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:26:11 AM

today he refuted this information and said that he was misunderstood. he said the opposite only from the good side of ethereum
Obviously, it is the mainstream media, as they are always bound to misunderstand and misinterpret a lot. It is a good thing he has come out to refute that actually as this could have probably caused some huge effect on the market price of Ethereum has we all know the impact news can quickly have on a market.

People will always come up with things that are not even available just to be able to use it to create FUD for their own advantage and that is extremely bad, but what can we do? Hopefully a lot with speculation is actually going to change in the long run when we start seeing real life usage.
chabapok

Activity: 122

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:28:36 AM

That will be really negative news for ethereum.I hope he will not leave from ethereum because we need vitalik these times more than anything.
Also he shouldnt do that. Eth still didint finish their development process. Maybe he can leave after pos upgrade. but not now surely and
prices will be rekt if he will do something like that.jesus.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
gefander

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:05:10 AM
Last edit: October 12, 2018, 06:29:59 AM by gefander

Will see, but he say not planing in this years... It is interesting that now a lot of interesting statements come from Vitalik Buterin, he has his own vision of the market and he predicts the global financial crisis until 2021. As I understand it, he believes that this will be the last financial crisis he sees.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: