Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:39:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] 8.55ct amethyst with WGI certificate, option for a SHARE in Dorothyum  (Read 121 times)
ifinta (OP)

Activity: 732
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:18:31 PM

Description:

I start an auction for an 8.55 ct amethyst. The amethyst has a WGI certificate. See the link below.
If the winner will, the winner can owns a share in Dorothyum. Please see more in the Announcement of Charm and Dorothyum:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4392525

Starting bid:

1. The starting bid is 0.001 bitcoins. The minimal increment is 0.001 bitcoin.

Buy it now:
   Buy it now price is 0.25 bitcoins.

End date and time:

2. If nobody give new bid, after 12 hours I will post a request for a new bid for everybody...
   If no bid given, after 6 hours I give a new request. Then after 3 hours a last request.
   If nobody give then in a hour more bid, I close the auction... If a bid coming before my closing post - it is valid bid.
   I post then an acknowledge for the bid, and the auction remained opened for next bids.

Payment methods accepted:

5. The winner transfers to the escrow the amount of the winner bid
6. I transfer the amethyst to the address of the winner and the winner gives an acknowledge an escrow about the transfer
7. The escrow transfers me the payment minus escrow fee.

Additional information:

8. We sign with the winner (Only if the winner wish it) a cell contract to back Charm... This amethyst can be back 6000000 Charm's (+1%) ... The winner can own with it a nice stake, for this price, sure...
9. I update the Treasure Table in the official bitcointalk thread of Charm.

http://web.wgi-global.com/online-verification/?report=WGI9624109617

No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ifinta (OP)

Activity: 732
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:24:08 PM

auction closed

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: