Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 12:06:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: October and December are the months of Crypto ???  (Read 61719 times)
onyek16M

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:54:21 AM

I think so too right now I see a lot of good developments from all altcoins, both new and old ones. maybe in the end of the year in 2018 there will be a large increase later.

This is still under probability i think the best we can do is not to hope too much and leave our mind from bull run this year, but if it finally came then kudos to every but if not we wait for another year.
I have a feeling that the month of December also the end of November should bring nice results.
October yesterday a lot of development going on and generate a lot more searching and progress.
see the results I get from Cryptocurrency made this month are very valuable and become a month for Cryptocurrency.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 03:22:06 AM

Don't be too quick to declare that these months are the month's increment for crypto. even up to now there has been no sign of November there will be a big increase would occur and no movement from either crypto. Perhaps hardfork would be helpful but will not rise at least for all crypto.

Tahir460pk

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 03:30:38 AM

Well it's a interesting prediction of the price of bitcoin that October and December are best for bitcoin as in ast year so it's very much chances about the glow of bitcoin let's wait for December.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
jemarie20

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:42:52 AM

Do you think October and December are the months of Crypto and BTC?

As same happen at almost every year bitcoin price and other coins in the crypto goes up in the month of December to January so, just be patient and wait what will happen in this coming December but be ready if the price of bitcoin multiply to earn more.

Good luck.

joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:49:10 AM

As same happen at almost every year bitcoin price and other coins in the crypto goes up in the month of December to January so, just be patient and wait what will happen in this coming December but be ready if the price of bitcoin multiply to earn more.

Good luck.
Maybe yes or maybe it will going dipper, we don't know now if what would be the directions as october already been passed and we are now approaching in the half of November, but we still have whole month of December where the massive run really went so hard, if things will be happen same with last few years, then we can still see positive outcome before the year will end, believers will hold and trust even if some delayed happen always willing to stay positive.
kingsman03
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:51:31 AM

No I don't think so and I never want it to be so it makes no sense where millions of people will have to expect a particular month for a growth to start dumbing coin.
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:56:46 AM

I am sure in one, if all wait rise in december its not be happen with 99%
My expirience say what always happen what no one expects

leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:00:09 AM

nope. Now the market has changed the way it works so there are no longer any months for Bitcoin or Altcoin. Everything has changed and we have to take the time to revisit our new way of doing things to make the right strategy.

disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:06:49 AM

What happened this year is very disturbing, which one do people think is greater/bigger CME or BAKKT. Last year the price was making new high almost everyday around this period and with all the positive in the space now the market has decided to move sideways. We are now in the mid November and we are not seen any significant movement in the market, time will tell

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
QueenW

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:25:39 AM

What happened this year is very disturbing, which one do people think is greater/bigger CME or BAKKT. Last year the price was making new high almost everyday around this period and with all the positive in the space now the market has decided to move sideways. We are now in the mid November and we are not seen any significant movement in the market, time will tell
Alas, but this year the cryptocurrency behaves completely different. either it falls or its price stays in place. but this cannot last forever, so soon we must see growth.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Plecet Bank

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:32:48 AM

Yes, if you look at the experience in 2017, the price of coins in December increased even higher. And in December 2018, I think the price of the coin will recover and rise again. Currently, the market volume is increasing and daily trading is also very profitable.

shulc7

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:48:22 AM

I think December will be the best month for crypto. In November you can still buy Bitcoin or other promising coins at a cheap price to get a good profit.
ROB18

Activity: 380

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:51:56 AM

Its already november and the price of bitcoin stay's on 6K USD on average. Many Alts as well drop it's value but few of them appreciate in value. It's really hard to predict what will happen in cryptocurrency. We don't know if the value of the coins will recover this coming December because it was December last year that bitcoin reached it's peak. Good luck.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
tool_462

Activity: 924
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:53:37 AM

I think December will be the best month for crypto. In November you can still buy Bitcoin or other promising coins at a cheap price to get a good profit.
I really hope that in December something will change, but I do not count on it. I was already counting on the market movement in the summer and autumn, I don’t want to get upset anymore

itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:03:12 AM

In December, more investors will return to the crypto market to invest because market prices will recover and rise again. So many people say that December is the best month to trade. But I am of the opinion that the price of coins will increase, but not the same as in December 2017.
Kool5

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:04:54 AM

What I do not understand. Bitcoin in December last year cost $ 19,000, and already November it cannot rise above $ 6,000. I think in the crypt you need to innovate such as a new coin, which will overtake the cue ball. Already there is one. She has already overcome the $ 5 mark in a short time. This is PKT8.

цeнтp] ◣ Stake.com ◥
«Stake 2 - Игpaй yмнee»
12+ Peжимы игpы | Дocтaтoчнo чecтнo | Eжeднeвныe paздaчи
qomariah95

Activity: 1190

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:14:31 AM

In December, more investors will return to the crypto market to invest because market prices will recover and rise again. So many people say that December is the best month to trade. But I am of the opinion that the price of coins will increase, but not the same as in December 2017.
Many predict that, that in December there will be a lot of improvement. Can increase investors or increase crypto prices. I agree with you too, if the crypto price in December will increase but it is certainly different at the end of the previous year.

joykulot

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:18:43 AM

I think so, because I see it. But still the prediction is very questionable because no one knows what happened in the market. I hope many investors will buy more bitcoin in December.
childish

Activity: 619
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:21:18 AM

I really hope that in December something will change, but I do not count on it. I was already counting on the market movement in the summer and autumn, I don’t want to get upset anymore
This few months much progress happening on Cryptocurrency. thus generating more profit than usual. In addition to these advances Cryptocurrency at the stage of recovery and development. so it is said that the October and December it became the Cryptocurrency of luck moon.

kimjenglot

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:43:49 AM

As it turned out, October and November did not bring any tangible relief for us. It looks like nothing interesting will happen this year. Although despite the flat, many projects are already able to make a profit.
the most important thing is to remain confident that crypto will rise again, and this year it is indeed necessary to hold back and invest in potential coins and prices are falling. maybe next year will be able to get a profit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: