Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:40:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: October and December are the months of Crypto ???  (Read 61719 times)
bellaayu

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:29:31 PM

If you look at experience in 2017, prices have risen very high in December. And for now, the price of all coins has begun to increase the volume of selling and buying coins. And this is certainly very positive to increase investors' interest to invest again. And we also hope that there will grow a new wave for all Altcoin.

catterpillar07

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:29:57 PM

December is soon and we don't see any changes on the market( So I don't believe that it will bring some good news for crypto at the end of this year
flysats

Activity: 329
Merit: 100

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:41:44 PM

ahaha
October is already gone, now is middle of November  and I do not see "months of Crypto " I think December will be the same

Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:24:45 PM

Cryptocurrencies have no definite months for their bullruns, it can happen any time of the year. The cryptocurrency market is generally bearish this year compared to last year where bullrun and ATH happened. Ethereum for example, reached its all-time high last January this year before going down to $200. The fourth quarter is nearing its end and the market is still in bearish mode with bitcoin experiencing some downtrend, I hope december will be different.
Cordwel

Activity: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:32:08 PM

ahaha
October is already gone, now is middle of November  and I do not see "months of Crypto " I think December will be the same

Yeah same with me December will be the same. And if some good news will happen, maybe in march or may 2019. I think crypto will recover in Q1 2019 to face bull run again
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:50:42 PM

The 15 days of November have passed and the situation is still not good. The market is still the same as October and worse than before, for me, this situation will last until 2019 and it will not be good before Q2 2019 begins

As for me, this situation may last longer, until the middle of 2019, but for sure nothing can be said, the market is too volatile. Also, too many bitcoins are out of turn.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
angelica laura

Activity: 229
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:52:11 PM

Do you think October and December are the months of Crypto and BTC?
It seems that I don't predict anything that happens to crypto because crypto is indeed unpredictable. Maybe at the end of last year the prices were high at the end of the year, but not necessarily the same thing will happen at the end of this year. We can only see and hope that the prices of crypto and BTC will improve again.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
dnsokoljuk

Activity: 924
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 10:56:28 PM

Hope that November and December bring us a good price growing and bull run. But maybe stabil Bitcoin is not so bad for a market. New projects can better plan their roadmaps and investors can feel more safety without huge volatility. True growing is come.
m0Ray

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:35:47 AM

No. In General, if we analyze the past years, we understand that these months are quite profitable, but now the market has deceived us.
ipsec

Activity: 584
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:36:32 AM

It seems to me that this is the average price for months. We were waiting for more growth in March, but in the end we saw that it was a seizure of a dead man.
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:04:17 AM

Its already november and the price of bitcoin stay's on 6K USD on average. Many Alts as well drop it's value but few of them appreciate in value. It's really hard to predict what will happen in cryptocurrency. We don't know if the value of the coins will recover this coming December because it was December last year that bitcoin reached it's peak. Good luck.

We still have some time. December will come, and we will see the changes. I hope, that the market will start growing close to this month. Simply be very patient, and do not sell your cryptocurrencies.
Geleve

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:05:40 AM

it was for 2018. especially december was a incredible month for bitcoin and all other cryptocurrencies. but i don't think that it means market will raise up every november and december  Smiley.
Milka86

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:10:09 AM

I am not sure that this year will be profitable for cryptocurrency. Of course I want to believe that the correction of the market as soon as possible to end and the market will grow, but for some reason the reality is that it is possible to wait another year for sure
NikNikKomarov

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:16:21 AM

After in December 2017 there was a significant increase in the price of cryptocurrency, many decided that the same will happen in December of each year. However, the cryptocurrency market is not tied to someone specific period of the year. bull market can come whenever you want.

DragonETH

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:12:25 PM

After in December 2017 there was a significant increase in the price of cryptocurrency, many decided that the same will happen in December of each year. However, the cryptocurrency market is not tied to someone specific period of the year. bull market can come whenever you want.
stock markets show success at the beginning of the year in collecting new portfolios. crypto portfolios may also be traditionally collected in the new year, so perhaps the best month is January-February.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
                                                      PROJECTON

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk
nealdlover

Activity: 345

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:20:31 PM

I'm not sure what could happen. The market is always volatile so it is difficult to predict. But if you are developing technology, Crypto is always the trend of people around the world because of the many benefits that it gives us. This is a very high potential market, suitable for the current technological development. In the future it will gradually stabilize and it will be wonderful again in the market.  Wink
warrior.coins22

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:27:46 PM

I patiently wait for changes in the market situation and crypto prices in December. We must be optimistic and remain patient waiting to wait for the good news, don't be easily discouraged. Even though Bitcoin to almost touch $ 6000. I still believe all will recover.
globalking
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 0

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 05:30:41 PM

well, I hope so that this should be the months of cryptocurrencies but the market is saying something else but I am hopeful.

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
magnat7691

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:34:12 PM

Past experience shows that these months are favorable for growth in all markets, not excluding cryptocurrency.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:35:44 PM

Market movement in October this year the price fluctuation of the altcoin and bitcoin very low. So, I'm not sure December will be the month of crypto and BTC. Therefore, the price movement of the market is very difficult to predict. However, according to forecasts of many investors, market movements in December will be stronger and bitcoin prices may increase.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: