Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:33:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think their will be another Bull Run this year? I D0 NOT THINK SO!  (Read 977 times)
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:53:33 PM
Merited by Kevin77 (2)

There's two major theories here. One is the bearish descending triangle. If it breaks down, most traders are aiming at the $2,000s or $3,000s.

The second is a rising bottom. Here's one example of a Wyckoff accumulation schematic:
[im g]https://i.imgur.com/w7zhUFK.png[/img]

We need to see a sign of strength (SOS) to confirm. And if we do go that way, I don't think it'll be a bull run like last year. No ATH expected. I think it'll be a mid-term rally that tops near the $10K or $12K resistances, or maybe a bit higher.
At this point, I will actually be pointing to the accumulation period.
Although, we may be wrong as only time will tell wherever the market eventually tends to but for now, we just have to be patient and monitor closely.

The sign of strength of the bulls is most definitely not there yet I must say and even though they have been holding up and creating a higher low in the short term for a while now, we can just expect that we are still in a bigger triangle and how we break out from this big triangle is what would determine how things would pan out eventually.

At the moment, nothing is certain yet actually and for now, we will just see some dwindles between $6k and $7k until we are able to break out to one direction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
badungs

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:55:12 PM

maybe your analysis has a point, but before December 2017 there was actually no news that shocked bitcoin or cryptpocurrency if I observed the increase in bitcoin due to the huge demand in Korea for bitcoin that caused bitcoin to soar, I think bulls will come if massive demand like what happened in 2017 and it certainly happened in my opinion because most of the world's population has now begun to understand cryptocurrency.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:50:14 AM

Many expects for that bull run thing to happen this year. But, with the movement price in the market it takes to occur to increase it’s value. With so many news like fuds, rather bad news it affects the price I think we can experience long to enter into bullish season.
No one can actually think anything at the moment and for one thing right now, the chances of actually seeing a bull run is something we are still very uncertain about. It has shown already with the way gains are pretty erased quickly and then we somehow still see the bulls trying to fight back. We are in an uncertain world at the moment, and how we get to proceed from here can only be known with time. There may be a bull run and we may end up not seeing one, but in the end, when the bull run comes, those who are taking the chance of the dip now will always be the ones to enjoy it.

we can just expect that we are still in a bigger triangle and how we break out from this big triangle is what would determine how things would pan out eventually.
That triangle formation is already happening and now we can expect upper break out to end this consolidating phase. Usually sustaining prices will not persist for longer and it may break into up trend hence the current situation definitely will not need to be an exception in bitcoin markets history.

At the moment, nothing is certain yet actually and for now, we will just see some dwindles between $6k and $7k until we are able to break out to one direction.
After few weeks of range bound below the $7k levels, now many experts started to believe that just breaking the resistances around $7 will be more than enough to have the first confirmation for another bull rally. This confirmation may happen at any time as prices had fell down up to $6.2 but recovering right now and this recovery may lead to break that resistances.
sliderider
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:35:52 AM

We all saw the truth, crypto held up fantastically ALL yesterday during a stock crash until that manipulated sob entity came back and manipulate with a 20 min window. If anything we should trace and find who the entity is. As I have said 100 times, its bullish. That's all they got...literally fraud manipulation to try and find supply even if its just 20 mins to scare you.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:03:30 AM

Many expects for that bull run thing to happen this year. But, with the movement price in the market it takes to occur to increase it’s value. With so many news like fuds, rather bad news it affects the price I think we can experience long to enter into bullish season.
moreover a very sensitive market lately and lack of confidence in the market because of several factors such as FUD. of course it will be very difficult to make the demand back up. it takes a long enough process to return the trend to buy. and with a note that the price changes returned positively so that confidence can rise in the market. with that bull run will happen
Ericgreen

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:29:02 AM

There's two major theories here. One is the bearish descending triangle. If it breaks down, most traders are aiming at the $2,000s or $3,000s.

The second is a rising bottom. Here's one example of a Wyckoff accumulation schematic:

We need to see a sign of strength (SOS) to confirm. And if we do go that way, I don't think it'll be a bull run like last year. No ATH expected. I think it'll be a mid-term rally that tops near the $10K or $12K resistances, or maybe a bit higher.
I don’t believe in these charts because it misleads people and the result always differ from such charts. The current market situation tell another theory and that is no demand for bitcoin, the investment cap in not increasing due to low or no demand and price is almost stuck between $6000 and $2000. $20000 and $30000 is far away from the current bitcoin price.
Rembedful

Activity: 80

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:38:03 AM

There might be a Bull Run at the end of this year. Many researchers has come up with this statement.

Everyone is asking about another bull run in this year, nevertheless everyone knows the current condition of the market. The market is going down every day and some people want another bull run. There is no possibility for bull run in these conditions. This year atleast is very bad for bitcoin price and hope that the next year will be good but still not guaranteed.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:38:22 AM

They have another bull run in this year 2018. Why it will not happen because a lot of people until now are not stay relax and still panic and they still selling their bitcoin. But if everyone keeps calm for sure we will see again bull run and everyone will earn more money.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:38:02 AM

~ snip ~

I don’t believe in these charts because it misleads people and the result always differ from such charts. The current market situation tell another theory and that is no demand for bitcoin, the investment cap in not increasing due to low or no demand and price is almost stuck between $6000 and $2000. $20000 and $30000 is far away from the current bitcoin price.

so are you saying that there will be no bull run that will happen this year ?  no i dont really think so . quarter four is just starting and we still have a couple of months to see if there will be a huge change in the price and that simply means there is still a high chance that cryptos will pump just before we end the year 2018 .

charts dont lie mate , so if were you i will now buy more coins so that i can earn a lot of profit on december  .  bull run will be the best gift for those who only believe in crypto .
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:56:58 AM

~ snip ~

so are you saying that there will be no bull run that will happen this year ?  no i dont really think so . quarter four is just starting and we still have a couple of months to see if there will be a huge change in the price and that simply means there is still a high chance that cryptos will pump just before we end the year 2018 .

charts dont lie mate , so if were you i will now buy more coins so that i can earn a lot of profit on december  .  bull run will be the best gift for those who only believe in crypto .

Absolutely mate, we only gain the rewards we aim as we are selecting patience as our accomplice in this battle. We are wasting too much time against this bearishness and believing for a prosperous bullish run by the end of this year. The quality of being faithful in the market will help to make a distant time for a big bull run. This is what I thought most. My fidelity behavior will lead to my great thrives, so that's how I motivate people in this crypto world.
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:38:34 PM

https://i.imgur.com/w7zhUFK.png

I can't agree with you here. If we go below our current bottom at 5800 the next support is right below 5000 and this is the area where most people will place their orders. The most bearish traders like Tone Vays were eying 4800 since we broke 10000 or even earlier than that. Nobody is looking at 2000 because it's below the long term trendline that we were following since 2015 and this trendline is at 4000 and will get close to 4800 in December.
figmentofmyass
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1483

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:52:59 PM

I can't agree with you here. If we go below our current bottom at 5800 the next support is right below 5000 and this is the area where most people will place their orders. The most bearish traders like Tone Vays were eying 4800 since we broke 10000 or even earlier than that.

what's the significance of the $5000 area? there's no established support/resistance there. there is literally only one daily pivot there from 2017 and it's never been tested!

nobody should be surprised if that level gets cut through like warm butter.

Nobody is looking at 2000 because it's below the long term trendline that we were following since 2015 and this trendline is at 4000 and will get close to 4800 in December.

the trend from 2015?! that bull market is long over, dude. trend lines were meant to be broken. Wink

Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:32:34 PM

Still we can't predict exactly of what will happen cause we 3 months coming and still have possible on it. And as what we have notice from its historical trend, mostly bull runs happen at the last quarter. We stay positive and give faith on crypto.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:40:37 PM

I can't agree with you here. If we go below our current bottom at 5800 the next support is right below 5000 and this is the area where most people will place their orders. The most bearish traders like Tone Vays were eying 4800 since we broke 10000 or even earlier than that.

what's the significance of the $5000 area? there's no established support/resistance there. there is literally only one daily pivot there from 2017 and it's never been tested!

It's not a resistance because of some lines or supports. It's a fib 23.6 level. Why would we follow fib lines here? It's difficult to answer. Maybe because it's one of the most commonly used indicators? Maybe because people like round numbers and falling from 6k would create a support 1k USD below?

I used to be a hardcore supporter of 5k and 3k USD levels with 3k being the total bottom because those were the levels at which Japanese and Korean markets faced huge adoption and this adoption was the foundation of the bubble that came after. I believe that with those markets remaining open and welcoming to crypto we won't fall below.
You can quote me on that: Bitcoin will not go below 3k USD without a fundamental flaw like USDt blowing up on us. Bear market won't do it on its own.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Rune
Legendary

Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:19:50 AM

this jump in price I feel is a artificial pump due to everyone wanting to get out of tether
after tether news is more real and concrete I think btc will dump like crazy back to 2000 I am worried
Ganbound

Activity: 76

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:17:24 AM

I think the price is quite stable as of but what I have seen is no major set back but maintaining its level and not showing sign of strength, If you compare it from last year until you cannot predict because as we know bitcoins price is very volatile, anything is possible.
The best think in my opinion is to analyze the current market and observe the current market trend and people’s trust to decide the future price. Investors are not interested in bitcoin anymore because they have lost lots of money in the start of this year and from that time the price is not increasing. Now how is it possible that the price will jump to $20000 till December?
ErmaburR

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:03:25 AM

There might not be another bull run this year but the price of bitcoin is rising slowly. And it is good thing to rise gradually rather than bubble and eventually burst.

If you look the bull run in the previous year, the reason was that the investment capital increased within days and the demand was very high for bitcoin, but in this year there are no buyers and this is the worst situation for bitcoin. No investment, no price growth and no more holding of bitcoin because nobody wants to hold his coins without making any profit.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:59:59 AM

Still we can't predict exactly of what will happen cause we 3 months coming and still have possible on it. And as what we have notice from its historical trend, mostly bull runs happen at the last quarter. We stay positive and give faith on crypto.
Well, staying positive and knowing there is a great future is what has kept some of us going on right from the year we started way back and that patience and positive attitude towards the market is what has made us reap that benefit today.

Looking at the way things are for now, we can always see that the market is growing every day and every year and the potential is pretty much there. Whether there would be a bull run this year or next year or thereafter is certainly what no one can tell actually. The only thing we can just do is to monitor the situation of things and act accordingly.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:59:02 PM

It's not a resistance because of some lines or supports. It's a fib 23.6 level. Why would we follow fib lines here? It's difficult to answer. Maybe because it's one of the most commonly used indicators? Maybe because people like round numbers and falling from 6k would create a support 1k USD below?

I used to be a hardcore supporter of 5k and 3k USD levels with 3k being the total bottom because those were the levels at which Japanese and Korean markets faced huge adoption and this adoption was the foundation of the bubble that came after. I believe that with those markets remaining open and welcoming to crypto we won't fall below.
You can quote me on that: Bitcoin will not go below 3k USD without a fundamental flaw like USDt blowing up on us. Bear market won't do it on its own.
I really do not see the possibility of USDT blowing up anytime soon even if it eventually does anyway. The market is actually maturing every single day and for what it is worth, even from this break out it looks a little bit promising at least at the moment.

I still am of the opinion that we may not be done with the downtrend yet though and we may just have some short term movement upward, but I guess it is something that only time can tell us. At this point, not at least in the short term will I expect the possibility of $5k. The market looks like it wants to have some short freedom from the bears and let's see how that goes.
roorgelak

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:05:30 PM

this jump in price I feel is a artificial pump due to everyone wanting to get out of tether
after tether news is more real and concrete I think btc will dump like crazy back to 2000 I am worried
In this year it is not possible because of the red signals in the market. Demand for bitcoin is so low that investment cap in not increasing anyway. Price depends upon demand. If demand is high price will also be high, if demand is low price is also low. I hope but nor predicting that the next year will be better than this one. 2018 is the worst year for bitcoin price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: