Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:57:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Strategy on This market  (Read 4352 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
I Choo?

Activity: 177
Merit: 10

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:14:21 PM

Don't suggest anything yet to sell,even if at some time the market goes down,the price sure will grow up.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:57:32 PM

Do not sell anything at all in a market like this, you are going to end up regretting it, that is always the case, people sell their coins and then when they start to see the market bull, they start to regret selling their coins and if something like that happens to you, then you will have no one to blame but yourself. It is better for you to just hold your coins now in wait for the next bull
boller

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:08:14 AM

don't think that daily trading is easy. many considerations and also the aspects that must be considered in this regard. daily trade is required to always act to monitor the condition of the market and the news is certainly quite time to consume. aspects of the coin news and developer team will determine and this should be a consideration in the trade.
Trixie28

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:16:11 AM

For me to think we should not enter into the world of trading with some adequate knowledge on how to handle situations that will happen eventually. I think if we don't have an idea don't be hurry to earn large profit because you may loss your profit in easy way. If you think you should be patience to the thing that we are waiting to happen.
muzkle

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:22:34 AM

In the market situation has many changes as today. My strategy is to be patient to participate in long-term investment.

sammiu0612

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:50:53 AM

Hodl will make you lose slowly, day trading will make you lose faster. If you are hodler then you shouldn't day trading because you don't have any experience about trading. If you want day trading you should learn it first.

WE ARE LIKER
Blockchain platform that combines Education & Technology
derihendra

Activity: 276

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:53:10 AM

Like most of the longtime holder, I also have lost a huge amount of my portfolio. Now I am thinking of day trading so that I can recover my loss. hat is the strategy you are following nowadays. Holding or Day trading? How can I be successful in day trading? ANy tips?

if you want to be lucky, you should only hold koins, don't sell when the price drops, hold it until the price of the coin goes up, then you sell it immediately

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Fadhil Pahlawadi

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:45:45 AM

now the trade holding is now quite different from the past trade in the past few years, therefore we must aim at the concept of trade that we have lived in the past year.

🏦 PointPay 🏦
⚡️ Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING ⚡️
➡️ https://pointpay.io ⬅️
martabaktelor

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:40:32 AM

Yes, to recover losses I think I have to trade every day. With daily trading, you must be able to take advantage of prices that are easily changed because prices rise and fall quickly. But we also have to do long-term trading for some of the best Altcoin. Because it can give us benefits in the future.
darshan331

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:13:00 AM

both are good in crypto market, we can make money from both the process. so you can go through your favorite one.
filtyfrank251

Activity: 364

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:23:35 AM

This market strategy should hold, depending on the market situation, if prices rise, do not wait but sell immediately, if prices fall, at a loss then we should wait.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
weisner

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 09:03:48 AM

I feel that trade is heavy at first. When entering into the trade without studied crypto will be difficult.

I realize, that most important is do not be greedy at the moment to trade. try to sell and buy prices are not too far away and always pay attention to the huge international market or markets in order not to surpass the boundaries of existence. fixed panic and calm, always pay attention to the market to take advantage of the event downtrend is a small thing that can give you a profit.
cafechino
Copper Member

Activity: 53

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:05:47 AM

i think holding is the good strategy in the crypto market, we can get good proifit by holding coins for long time and sell those for high price.
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:13:13 AM

My strategy is buying the coins at low prices in this market and hold. Day trading involves more risks than holding. If you want to try day trading, it is better if you are an experienced trader. I

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

mainthread

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:49:12 AM

Like most of the longtime holder, I also have lost a huge amount of my portfolio. Now I am thinking of day trading so that I can recover my loss. hat is the strategy you are following nowadays. Holding or Day trading? How can I be successful in day trading? ANy tips?

If you have no experience, then day trading is a rather dangerous idea. Not all currencies show at least minimal growth every day. You can quickly turn from a trader to an investor, or you will be forced to constantly fix the loss.
anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:51:32 AM

The market is in terrible condition. There is no strategy. What happens next is not known. I’ll probably choose a Hold strategy. I have no other ideas yet.

natumanya

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:57:11 PM

If you keep your coins in several wallets you will see that some of them will cover your loses - this is my strategy
ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 02:00:49 PM

never day trade if this is your first time, because any trading specially day trading needs a massive amount of experience and a sound plan. You will just make more losses if you do that. What i advice you to do if you want my advice is to go for the long term because it is way much easier for newbies compared to trading.

When planning long term, you just need to pick a company that you think got a massive percentage of adoption in the next 4 to 5 years or so and the one that you can hold forever. You need to be that confident.

kjn311

Activity: 319

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:54:12 AM

Learn a lot to become successful and never rest. It is very simple: holding does not work any more, so only active market participants are able of making good profits.
starplaks

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:03:07 PM

In my opinion, now in such a falling market it is best to keep all your coins until better times!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: