Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:17:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Strategy on This market  (Read 4352 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:09:33 AM

Like most of the longtime holder, I also have lost a huge amount of my portfolio. Now I am thinking of day trading so that I can recover my loss. hat is the strategy you are following nowadays. Holding or Day trading? How can I be successful in day trading? ANy tips?
Personally, I prefer to keep tokens for as long as prices start to rise. The market is not too volatile now, so even if you have skills in trading, it is not a fact that you will get a profit.

wizardcrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

www.daxico.com

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:24:15 AM

Like most of the longtime holder, I also have lost a huge amount of my portfolio. Now I am thinking of day trading so that I can recover my loss. hat is the strategy you are following nowadays. Holding or Day trading? How can I be successful in day trading? ANy tips?
trading is the key to increase your loses  . l have share my experience by creating a trend which might be of a help to you if you must increase your portfolio :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5038782.msg46213003#msg46213003

Correlll

Activity: 310
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:27:15 AM

Holding altcoins is a great strategy on this market. Trading is also a great opportunity to earn money but it is also more risky. Moreover, you also need a start capital for daily trading. Long term investment, on the other hand, is easier but it is not easy to see your deposit decreasing every day.
Ivanmikronov

Activity: 159
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:29:08 AM

I lost as an increasing part of the value of your asset, but continue to adhere to the strategy of long-term investments, even bought some coins because I am sure that below we will not fall and will soon start to grow.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:36:13 AM

Every person has their own strategy, be it when you choose investing or trading. And might they don't tell clearly their strategy, because in practice it will definitely have a different gap. Trading and investing depends on experience, only a few percent of them use the theory that they have got before. In your case, it's good for you because you have a lot of capital to invest and trade. If you are able to learn from the experience you have got, you shouldn't have to choose between investing or trading, both of them you can do simultaneously.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
oper802

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 01:52:47 PM

Actually, it's all up to you whether you want to sell or hold your asset. But, we know that the market is not in good condition to do any trading right now, right? So my suggestion is "hold". Let's wait a little bit more.

Bittalk12

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:09:17 PM

If you wanted to be successful in day trading, an accurate analysis is a must. You have to keep yourself updated with latest technical and fundamental discussion on the altcoin you prefer to invest. Reading the chart with a combination of crypto news analysis will give you a clear idea on what price to enter. Analyzing the volume of circulation in the market or to that altcoin also is helpful to give you better understanding if there will be a bull or a bear trend.
Andromada

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:15:22 PM

Day trading is the most risky trade. Do not pay attention to any one strategy. Use a few. Trade in the short term and in the medium term. Also do investments for a year or more. You'll be pleasantly surprised if you do everything wisely
Cedrick

Activity: 337
Merit: 100

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:20:33 PM

There is not much strategy on day trading. You can just buy low and sell high but it can be risky if you are aiming to earn on short term. Best of luck to your plan to day  trade as I have failed on that and still recovering from my losses.

l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:41:41 PM

Small traders have not yet reached a period of prosperity, because the coin pump will only be done a few minutes after listing on the exchange, after that the price continues to dump. in my opinion the old holder is not valid at this time
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:56:07 PM

The most strategy can do during this market by being patient and determined to earned. Ofcourse, choose those profitable coins that you can buy at low price. You have to observe the market movement on this market.
missyqt29

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:11:29 PM

I think the strategy to become a successful in terms of cryptos doesn't exactly depend on the HODLing, and Day Trading of Coins. It depends on the timing when you should HODL, and the timing when you should do a day trade of your coin. Take in mind, Everything changes, we should not stick to two ideologies to become a successful Crypto user.
ripple

Activity: 287

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:12:32 PM

I think my strategy now is to invest because the market price is cheap to buy. Keeping it going until the price goes up again, day trading will be a rush to me and it can distract me more than holding it for a long time. Because I can not suppress my feelings. Long-term investment is best for me.

Chom_

Activity: 228
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:17:57 PM

I think daily trading is not a good solution, because of the many new crypto popping up I think you are better off finding a good crypto for you to hold in the future, of course crypto which has a good team and a large community, hopefully you will not return the wrong crypto, and wish you success with crypto
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:23:33 PM

The main strategy now is patient, you need to exercise patience, day trading is a good provided you realy understand the chart. discipline and can be patience sitting infront of the computer unless you have a bot trading for you. Market move is circle and you can not go against the tide, just make sure what you are holding are good projects
baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:28:06 PM

I think it is a bit risky for me to start day trading. I think I have more luck if I just hold until the market goes up again.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:29:57 PM

Well, if you are late since you are a longtime holder, just try day trading just to recover some of your losses. You can actually earn some money through short trading. I am also holding some of my bounty and have lost a huge amount in my folio. So, day trading is the only thing left for me to recover some of my money.
pufenduy

Activity: 170

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:30:21 PM

Holding is the only policy. Due to the current market conditions, you should just hold your coins. Or you can use trading, to try to multiply your deposit. But it also could be more risky. Margin trading can also gain huge profits, but you can also lose everything.
drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:58:25 PM

At the moment, it's really difficult to recover loss by day trading, the only thing we can do at the moment is keep trading everyday to increase amount of cryptocurrency which we are holding then wait till everything will be better Smiley. I think we can't do anything else.

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
@baoli

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1

Base.protocol

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:04:00 PM

Yes you can day trade and make some profit. Be sure to have more time spent on studying the graphs and patterns of the market. You need to know where is resistance and  support for the token and always know when to sell and buy lower.

Base Protocol (https://baseprotocol.org): One Token to Hold Them ALL | [url=https://baseprotocol.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: