Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:45:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Strategy on This market  (Read 4352 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
darefreads

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:06:17 PM

I think in choosing to leave in holding your coins is a best way to adjust yourself in the current situation in the market by trading but you must have a great time to research on how to deal with trading your currencies your like to trade that you can really get a great profit. And you must set aside your holding currency that you can focus in trading.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hc01

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:09:57 PM

Like most of the longtime holder, I also have lost a huge amount of my portfolio. Now I am thinking of day trading so that I can recover my loss. hat is the strategy you are following nowadays. Holding or Day trading? How can I be successful in day trading? ANy tips?
You can learn some strategy and you should do this also, but there is only one thing you shouldn't do and this is hodl according to me. Every investor who did hodl lost money because of this and I learned we were doing wrong strategy for just keeping the coins.
vendy86

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 12:18:57 PM

Yes, you are right. Day trading or most people call it scalping, is the best way to avoid the loss at this condition market. But if you want a huge profit you need to invest in a large amount too. Because this method takes a little margin profit with several time transaction in a day. So you need a huge initial money to feel the profit.

vertinfos

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:38:32 PM

Like most of the longtime holder, I also have lost a huge amount of my portfolio. Now I am thinking of day trading so that I can recover my loss. hat is the strategy you are following nowadays. Holding or Day trading? How can I be successful in day trading? ANy tips?
Well, to achieve success in trading, then of course you need to learn to trade , if you did not have experience in the past, then of course you need to first study all the indicators, review strategies and then try to trade
TamaraKul

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 01:37:04 PM

If you were a holder, you should not pick such bad investment opportunities and when market goes down, you needed to make a move. Now there is nothing you can do.
Wyndesam

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 01:57:11 PM

My strategy is buying the coins at low prices in this market and hold. Day trading involves more risks than holding. If you want to try day trading, it is better if you are an experienced trader. I
I take it you buy on the big Straits and buy to make money on the rebound? if this is of course there need knowledge of technical analysis , but I think that the holding is suitable for most people who do not know how to trade

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram | Bip Wallet | Twitter
JeBro

Activity: 714

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 05:14:14 AM

In the current volatile situation in the crypto market, I would prefer to withdraw my money in fiat. It is not known how long the recession will last and how low prices will fall. Therefore, being a hodler is very disadvantageous. Day trading is also risky in this situation, when the price of a token can easily fall by tens of percent in a few hours.

warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 05:31:58 AM

What the strategy can be on this mad deeps, right looks from side.
Shorting also very risky, market can return and go to th moon in one night when you sleep

Jordens

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 06:31:32 AM

Everyone wants to succeed in this field, someone is developing a strategy for day trading, someone just walks. Both options are acceptable here, and the rest is up to you. I keep some coins, and some trade, I just got a little bored, so I have fun.
aokiji06

Activity: 256
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:07:53 AM

judging from the unstable price movement, I chose to hold the coin rather than sell, because by selling this it caused panic to us, we should just hold the coin, and in my opinion today is the time to buy not sell, at least until long-term 3 months at the beginning of the year.
I'm sure bitcoin and ethereum can still rise in price even though it's not as expensive as yesterday

░░░░░░░░░░░░░   POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]   ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
Nastinmel

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:45:49 AM

The self-control, discipline, risk management, ability to pursue a plan are what's important, not the amount of deposit. Write a plan in a sheet of paper and hang it on the wall, if it's hard for you to follow. Don't be greedy and convert money in fiat regularly!
wareck

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 10:04:23 AM

Every person should pick strategy on this persons own, because we must rely on our own set of skills only. Nobody is gonna make right calls instead of us.
givary

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 10:33:39 AM

The strategy of holding coins is only for coins that have the potential to grow. And to recover losses, I now focus on day trading. Even though this is difficult, this is the best way to get more profits.
acmrl

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 10:56:07 AM

I won't turn to day trading from hodl now but when we rise again like january, I will sell everything and wont hodl nothing included bitcoin. We must learn some indicator and analysis for next bull market.
Elorika

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:36:24 PM

I take it you want to trade in short intervals ? then it's called scalping, usually here you need to learn very well to earn, without the skills it is better not to try to be in the negative(

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
Downloaded

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:17:51 AM

When you want other people to decide instead of you, you should try social trading, because in social trading you do not need to think at all.
kuverty

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 08:28:02 AM

I'm thinking about long run here. So I never disappoint with down trend situation.
If we go to long term investment patience and hodl is keys for winning this game.
skiorf

Activity: 812
Merit: 310

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 08:45:19 AM

By trading days when the market conditions are deteriorating like now I think it will only worsen the economic conditions and also increase the level of your losses. Hold the coin and wait for it to sell until the market conditions return well I think it is the right strategy for you to apply. You can get a higher sale value and can restore your economic condition as before or even get a satisfying amount of profit.
armanhusni

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 09:01:54 AM

to get a daily profit in trading on the crypto market does not seem to be optimal, because it is called short-term trading. if you want to recover your losses before, I have an idea. please make your current investment for the next few months. I am sure that with you doing a long-term investment, then your previous losses will be replaced. this is also part of the strategy of great and experienced traders.

twa

Activity: 320

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 09:14:45 AM

the general strategy that is often done by investors is to buy at a low price and sell it at a high selling price to gain profits and confidence and patience is the main capital

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: