Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:27:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: goodbye fiat and USD.  (Read 1755 times)
bangkit tri

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:30:31 AM

I read the local news, and there is several articles that made me interesting, a few weeks ago, the mobile version of the Bitcoin wallet bitcoin platform decided to eliminate the conversion of bitcoin currencies with USD. then replaced with Satoshi.

the decision was taken to eliminate dependence on fiat currency. because bitcoin capability if converted to fiat, will interfere.

developer samourai wallet says "farewall fiat" or "goodbye fiat".

for some reason I feel this post is funny, I guess what you say isn't necessarily happening, even if it happens it will probably take more than a decade. we will never know
the fact is that up to now we still use paper currency and the main thing you are joining here is most of the time to get lucky and then exchanged for fiat money.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
i think fiat currency is still strong for now. the best achievement at this time is bitcoin can be a companion to fiat currency. and to replace it still takes a long time. Moreover, btc users are still minimal for now

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
S4VV4S

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:11:47 AM

i think fiat currency is still strong for now. the best achievement at this time is bitcoin can be a companion to fiat currency. and to replace it still takes a long time. Moreover, btc users are still minimal for now
Bitcoin will be able to walk along with fiat, it's hard for Bitcoin to replace fiat money because society is still very less knowledge about Cryptocurrency. So it will take a long time so that the public can use the Bitcoin or other Crypto correctly.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:35:50 AM

Bitcoin will be able to walk along with fiat, it's hard for Bitcoin to replace fiat money because society is still very less knowledge about Cryptocurrency. So it will take a long time so that the public can use the Bitcoin or other Crypto correctly.
there are still so many shortcomings in bitcoin, or other cryptocurrency. I think that ETH can be a candidate, but seeing that the price is fast enough to go down, I think it is gone. well, for now maybe still too fast to say goodbye to fiat, and usd.
Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 644

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:56:23 AM

I read the local news, and there is several articles that made me interesting, a few weeks ago, the mobile version of the Bitcoin wallet bitcoin platform decided to eliminate the conversion of bitcoin currencies with USD. then replaced with Satoshi.

the decision was taken to eliminate dependence on fiat currency. because bitcoin capability if converted to fiat, will interfere.

A year from now l believe we will live in a cashless society ,fiat and SD  will say goodbye to the world.we will live in a high technology world.And everyone will get ready for a one world government.
I'm not sure of your opinion, it's just a dream and if this happens I think it's a miracle.
but I have read that there are groups that will realize this. premason, forgive me if I'm wrong.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
doodle07

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:22:51 AM

I think its not ideal to live in and cashless society, like when you have to give some for the beggars how would it be,like I want to give you 0.000004 satoshis it would be hard right? So we will be always be needing fiat, adaptation of bitcoin is good but can we be just be realistic.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
BlackBeautyFright

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:30:26 AM

The use of bitcoin in payment transactions is becoming increasingly popular and is gradually replacing fiat and USD. In this way, users can peacefully store assets in the form of pre-calculations without worrying about inflation or speculation that causes price volatility.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:35:16 AM

fiat and USD is never die, bitcoin and fiat currency is a very different, we can see that fiat currency is have the physical form, and bitcoin and other cryptocurrency is not have it, so i think bitcoin and fiat is different things, so fiat will never changed with bitcoin.
I know that bitcoin and fiat money have their own advantages in place, bitcoin is very powerful in the digital world and fiat money is very strong in the real world. with that difference, I am sure no one will shift to each other.
in fact we still depend on fiat, so don't be too hypocritical to say that, I know you love bitcoin and crypto, but fully relying on crypto
as a currency cannot be done at this time. you know the reasons. so we are not ready to say good by to fiat
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:36:47 AM

I doubt if bitcoin can replace fiat in the next several years because majority of people still preferred fiat over bitcoin. The dollar will not go into extinction because of bitcoin but it might turn into another digital currency that is still centralized. Bitcoin and digital dollar can coexist in the future and there is no need for them to compete each other and no reason also for the fiat and dollar to bid goodbye.
MMS2017

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:49:53 AM

I am using fiat for buying bitcoin and if i say bye to good bye then i will come to zero and it is not my fault but here in our country we are facing big problems due to strict regulations of the market and USD is the International currency for many businesses and fiat is also important for us.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
andriw

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:15:27 AM

then what if we want to sell bitcoin and pull it to a local bank, doesn't that require fiat or dollar? eliminating fiat or dollar is a step back, because it eliminates the ease of buying or selling bitcoin.
jakezyrus

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:36:07 AM

then what if we want to sell bitcoin and pull it to a local bank, doesn't that require fiat or dollar? eliminating fiat or dollar is a step back, because it eliminates the ease of buying or selling bitcoin.

putting your cash to bank does not require a a fiat or a dollar , in short you wont need to pay for anything because you are the one's that lend your money for them to use .

instead banks will rather pay you an interest per year [ annually ]

Also , eliminating fiat/usd or any other traditional currency is indeed a bad decision to do because if that happens , then what is the real purpose of  our cryptos?  And how can we buy something if we aint have the medium to use ?  
Chicksteen

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:25:26 AM

fiat and USD is never die, bitcoin and fiat currency is a very different, we can see that fiat currency is have the physical form, and bitcoin and other cryptocurrency is not have it, so i think bitcoin and fiat is different things, so fiat will never changed with bitcoin.
Government won't allow to put away fiat though, it is the currency which they control. Fiat has big role for us to buy crypto. It can be hard to have crypto without fiat specially if you do not have any idea how to work another way to earn it. Fiat will stand still and used by people, it is more easy to earn and can by small amount of commodities.
gulshan1

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 11:30:36 AM

We can not say goodbye to fiat and usd in real terms in the good presence of bitcoin because Fiat and usd is the basic need of the world and it can not happened without it. It does not matter that bitcoin price will go up or down and bitcoin will more demanded but fiat will not effected by this.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
dat.ho12492

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 12:20:34 PM

there are still so many shortcomings in bitcoin, or other cryptocurrency. I think that ETH can be a candidate, but seeing that the price is fast enough to go down, I think it is gone. well, for now maybe still too fast to say goodbye to fiat, and usd.
Indeed, although crypto and bitcoin are growing and achieving great results in recent years, it still can not get the acceptance of everyone around the world, even governments have always been leaders and sought to prevent the development of this sector. That tells us that crypto and bitcoin do not have a significant place in life and when we compare to fiat or usd, it can not compare and replace these two characters, both have been accepted for a long time, building a strong position in society

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:40:03 PM

I am a supporter of bitcoin but i cannot agree that bitcoin can fully replace fiat and usd. What i want to believe that bitcoin will join the caravan of both fiat and usd in the financial because its potential.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
illnino

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:45:45 PM

A year from now l believe we will live in a cashless society ,fiat and SD  will say goodbye to the world.we will live in a high technology world.And everyone will get ready for a one world government.

No, it will not happen. People will never say good bye to fiat. They will continue using the traditional money as for most of them it is more convenient than the crypto.
Champion Coin
Copper Member

Activity: 60
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:53:19 PM

Bitcoin has the potential to change the world and fiat may be looked at the same way we look at how gold coins used centuries ago compared to fiat cash.
strideynet

Activity: 412
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:47:23 AM

dollar can easily be based on cryptography, I think there is no problem with that
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:50:47 AM

I had watch a news in social medias that 2020 we will entering the Cashless society where they say that almost all people use crypto and gonna love to use by all. So, I am thinking that the next bullrun will be on the last month of 2019  Grin
Kencha77

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:16:38 PM

I had watch a news in social medias that 2020 we will entering the Cashless society where they say that almost all people use crypto and gonna love to use by all. So, I am thinking that the next bullrun will be on the last month of 2019  Grin

There is really something special on 2020 at least for me. With the amount of crypto related projects which started this year and last year, I can only assume that some, if not most, of these projects will become something most people will use which will maybe replace big platforms like twitter or even youtube. With the news posted by Dontme, It brings high hopes to my assumption.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: