Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:57:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: goodbye fiat and USD.  (Read 1755 times)
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:40:37 AM

Is that true and the news is very strong because currently the USD is still used in all markets and Theter also still has the current price even though when Theter fell because the problem will be removed from the market but until now the news is only a problem.
Maybe this is not the time for Bitcoin to replace Fiat because many countries are not ready to change their currencies.
Countries have been making their own digital currency, but they were not with the plans of stopping the use of fiat and move completely towards cryptocurrency. To me it can be considered as a starting of the increasing usage and adoption of cryptocurrency which might further decrease the usage of fiat gradually.
I tell you this, digital currency is also included in the fiat system dude. credit card, debit card, or paypal, or other payment applications. is part of Fiat because it uses fiat currency or usd, so you are wrong to say that digital currency is increasingly being used but stopping fiat
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1225

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:50:31 AM

I read the local news, and there is several articles that made me interesting, a few weeks ago, the mobile version of the Bitcoin wallet bitcoin platform decided to eliminate the conversion of bitcoin currencies with USD. then replaced with Satoshi.

the decision was taken to eliminate dependence on fiat currency. because bitcoin capability if converted to fiat, will interfere.

developer samourai wallet says "farewall fiat" or "goodbye fiat".
You should put up a link to a vital news or story you share here to authenticate your source. Otherwise, you are mere blabbing or playing to the gallery. On a more serious note, there's no way anyone can make fiat totally disappear in replacement for Bitcoin. That isn't going to happen. At least not in this century where a lot of countries don't even have electricity and Internet stabilized. The third world countries of Africa are glaring examples of "how not to make fiat disappear."

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:48:25 AM

fiat and USD is never die, bitcoin and fiat currency is a very different, we can see that fiat currency is have the physical form, and bitcoin and other cryptocurrency is not have it, so i think bitcoin and fiat is different things, so fiat will never changed with bitcoin.

It is nonsense to say good bye for the traditional money. Fiat will never change the cryptocurrency for many people, especially those that live in the developing countries and in the poorest areas.
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 10:01:38 AM

we don't trust too easily with all the news that is spread and all opinions available, Fiat currencies will continue to exist, will not be replaced by cryptocurrencies, and I'm sure in the future a proper concept and system will be found so that cryptocurrencies and fiat currencies can continue to exist and run together.

ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:12:27 AM

isn't the price of the crypto currency still measured from the FIAT currency?
why do you say goodbye to the FIAT currency? FIAT currencies will never die, the price of crypto currencies will always be based on FIAT currencies

illnino

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:21:46 PM

I read the local news, and there is several articles that made me interesting, a few weeks ago, the mobile version of the Bitcoin wallet bitcoin platform decided to eliminate the conversion of bitcoin currencies with USD. then replaced with Satoshi.

the decision was taken to eliminate dependence on fiat currency. because bitcoin capability if converted to fiat, will interfere.

for some reason I feel this post is funny, I guess what you say isn't necessarily happening, even if it happens it will probably take more than a decade. we will never know
the fact is that up to now we still use paper currency and the main thing you are joining here is most of the time to get lucky and then exchanged for fiat money.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

It is not only funny. It is very weird. I cannot even guess that the society will be ready to use only Bitcoins and altcoins. Fiat will live and it will not die ever.
Ashwin Kumar

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:28:13 PM

No. Fiat and usd will remain forever since its under government so govt won't vanish which is why usd won't vanish. I think both will remain forever.
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:06:32 AM

I don't think so that could happen. People still need fiat and USD. Bitcoin is not a stable currency yet. Although it is heavily use as a Internet currency in many places but still their are many places where Internet and electricity are not present. So in those place fiat currency is only source of income. And another thing is bitcoin is not widely accepted in many country it still ban where as USD is use everywhere and easily exchange with other currency. Fiat and USD are more sustained currency than that of bitcoin.
West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:12:28 PM

I don't understand why they are saying goodbye to fiat or usd. Fiat is still so valuable and it is more comfortable to use. Especially for people who don't know about cryptocurrency. Fiat will still remain for a long period of time.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:18:04 PM

i think that this will possible only with a "stable coin". Even if in this last period btc was usually stable, there can be big variation in the future
Mainman08

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:37:50 PM

What if there are some people who want to enter cryptocurrency for the first time. How they can buy bitcoin or ethereum if they cannot use their fiat money?

Dextract

Activity: 63

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:42:41 PM

What if there are some people who want to enter cryptocurrency for the first time. How they can buy bitcoin or ethereum if they cannot use their fiat money?
I guess they can use another exchange there is no biggie in that
Sam San

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:41:15 PM

you can mine cryptocurrencies (altcoins) and then transfer to bitcoin or Ethereum. then there will be no direct investment of Fiat in coins, and will be an investment in equipment.

sidodadii

Activity: 597
Merit: 250

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:51:06 PM

but people still need fiat to buy bitcoin. you can say goodbye to usd but not all fiat.

you can mine cryptocurrencies (altcoins) and then transfer to bitcoin or Ethereum. then there will be no direct investment of Fiat in coins, and will be an investment in equipment.
too take much time if you do this one. you must buy crypto to people that accept fiat. bounty or mine take long time to earn coin.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
ninabobo

Activity: 463

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:55:10 PM

I think you are absurd, however we are very dependent on fiat currencies. even when I invest and trade I want profit. yes it's a fact, then I withdraw it to become fiat money.
I am not a hypocrite, I like bitcoin and crypto, but I also need paper money.

Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:04:49 PM

Well in my own opinion, improvements and innovations in one's living is great but definitely we shouldn't eradicate how we possibly become in the current state of our lives because of the new technology I dont have any disagreements regarding crypto exchanges but I am definitely okay if some of the transaction will be done using personal agreements which I think imposed the natural way of making deal and transactions and it promotes social relationships which is one of the essential things in corporate world.
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:36:24 PM

just because the technology is better, does not mean Bitcoin can replace fiat money. I am still skeptical about replacing fiat with bitcoin. because there are still many reasons. especially on value and users. the state will not choose a free system without rules. because the government is a centralized rule system. so we still need fiat to convert bitcoin so that it can be used in everyday life.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:12:53 AM

Even you have read several articles or there is a site that will not rely on fiat platform anymore then still it is impossible for the fiat to be obsolete just because of the crypto currencies. Just think that the whole world are depending on fiat currencies and that not all people know how to use Bitcoin therefore it is impossible for fiat to disappear of just like that.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:08:33 AM

but people still need fiat to buy bitcoin. you can say goodbye to usd but not all fiat.

too take much time if you do this one. you must buy crypto to people that accept fiat. bounty or mine take long time to earn coin.
I agree. If fiat is not acceptable to exchange in crypto directly, you have to find a person that you can trust and buy a coin to them, for sure they are.going to accept fiat. It could be hard and takes time to earn in bounty but much longer when mine. Everything takes time but I rather work for bounty campaigns because that is less risk.

P.J.Simone

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:42:52 AM

When people replace traditional trading methods by automation, and they all use online payments USD and fiat will be replaced by Satoshi. But to replace the USD and fiat, bitcoin and its technology should try to develop further.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: