Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:02:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🚑 Apollonia Healthcare — future of medicine 💊  (Read 65436 times)
sofaflesh

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:01:06 PM

Project Apollonia is really very versatile. The spectrum of his interests begins from a banal single electronic database of patients and ends with developments for remote examination of patients and remote automated treatment.
Yes, the project has very big opportunities, now the most important thing is to be able to realize them.
I think that the developers will do everything possible to implement this project, because they are the most interested people

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tatnM

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:38:24 PM

Well, we are going to this principle and we are going; we need a little more time to work out the rules for holding an ICO. Remember the dotcom boom in 2000, then it was the same, there was a lot of scam, but it all gradually disappeared.
Let me disagree with you. After the boom of the DotCom has gone all projects dummy (skam-projects). And the projects that had either technology or a new conceptual idea remained. Came from the era of the Internet: Google, Amazon and other giants in the it sector.
You probably did not understand me, I meant that only scam projects disappeared, and all tech projects grew into industry giants. The same will happen in the crypt, the cue ball and the top altcoins will remain, the rest will simply disappear.
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:32:37 PM

I have seen similar projects - Bowhead, Medchain etc. What makes Apollonia different from others?
JohnYDillinger

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:59:05 PM

What are the main features of the Apollonia project? Is this project designed for the whole world, or only for certain countries?

In white paper there is information that the project is designed for the whole world, this is its main feature.

It will be quite difficult to create such a product that work all over the world. Although the idea is very promising and I hope it will be improved..

one day at the time approach can do wonders, believe me Smiley making small steps here and there, Apollonia might end up being the biggest project EVER Smiley
of course,the whole world needs such a project, and the developers should make every effort to make this project global
It should be one of the best. I believe it will collect soft cap
Apollonia Official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 01:25:51 PM

I have seen similar projects - Bowhead, Medchain etc. What makes Apollonia different from others?
Hello! Thank you for your question! The difference is that Apollonia project is a unified place for interaction between main participants in the Health care industry. The platform has online consultations, telemedicine, medical tourism , insurance, online marketplace. And also the database for storing medical data. The platform simplify the communication processes between patients, clinics, pharmacists and insurance. By saving their time they will be able to improve the quality of their services.

tor9

Merit: 12

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:35:10 PM

Hello! Thank you for your question! The difference is that Apollonia project is a unified place for interaction between main participants in the Health care industry. The platform has online consultations, telemedicine, medical tourism , insurance, online marketplace. And also the database for storing medical data. The platform simplify the communication processes between patients, clinics, pharmacists and insurance. By saving their time they will be able to improve the quality of their services.
this is a very extensive project,such a project is really needed around the world
sofaflesh

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:39:39 PM

this is a very extensive project,such a project is really needed around the world
indeed, this is a unique project, the developers did well that combined in one project how many areas, I hope that this project will draw the attention of many investors
Aleksandra 81

Merit: 11

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:48:50 PM

indeed, this is a unique project, the developers did well that combined in one project how many areas, I hope that this project will draw the attention of many investors

Multifaceted projects always attract the interest of investors, because they have prospects and it is profitable to cooperate with them.
tor9

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:50:30 PM

there are two options: either the crypto market will unfold and there will be a mega pump that will increase everything in price. Either the second option is that the market will be even but the pumps will periodically be from projects that will release their products.
The annual pump will accelerate the price of the token to unprecedented heights. After all, we all know that once a year the crypto market takes off.
I do not think that this year we will see a repetition of last year, now there is a lot of positive news coming out, but the market still stands still, so I don’t think there will be growth at the end of the year.

I also have an opinion that this year the market growth is not expected, perhaps it will move up a little at the beginning of the year after Ethereum developers will introduce their updates Constantinople
sofaflesh

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:03:39 PM

Multifaceted projects always attract the interest of investors, because they have prospects and it is profitable to cooperate with them.
of course, it will be more interesting for investors to work with an extensive and multifaceted project, because the demand for each direction of this project by users can exceed many times narrowly focused projects,and the sum of users of all directions of this project globalizes Apollonia
Tryam93

Merit: 109

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:12:43 PM

I do not think that this is a good idea, you must first run the project in one direction, and then take on others.
oficman

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:28:23 PM

I do not think that this is a good idea, you must first run the project in one direction, and then take on others.

I think the Apollonia Healthcare team has thought through every detail. Otherwise, she would not have created a multifaceted product and would not tell us about it.
Tryam93

Merit: 109

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:12:47 PM

I think the Apollonia Healthcare team has thought through every detail. Otherwise, she would not have created a multifaceted product and would not tell us about it.
This is my personal opinion. I will be only glad if everything planned to get. The main thing is that there are no difficulties with the functionality of the project.
Aleksandra 81

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:14:57 PM

This is my personal opinion. I will be only glad if everything planned to get. The main thing is that there are no difficulties with the functionality of the project.

And what is the test version of the Apollonia  project platform ready for?
Charisma359

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:55:46 PM

I do not think so, in such a market it will be very difficult to collect the necessary amount, you need to invest a lot of effort and money in marketing. But of course the situation may change at any time if the pump of the entire market begins.
This is true. Either the pump of the entire crypto market, or as a varinat, the medical centers will directly be interested in the project and immediately invest several tens of millions of dollars in the Apollonia project.
Until the process of regulation ICO has been registered, large investors will be afraid to enter even promising projects. Therefore, we need rules for the ICO, it will reduce the amount of scam and increase the number of investors.
On the contrary, small investors are now afraid to invest in new projects. As for large investors, they are just not afraid to invest, because for them the teams develop other conditions for cooperation.
oficman

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:19:38 PM

Competition in farm renuke just colossal. A dozen companies with multibillion-dollar capital are fighting among themselves for the primacy of the invention of a drug. I think that if namecount whatever but the other company will agree and will, preimushestva it will warm up interest to the Apollonia Healthcare project!
The fact that in the farm market there is a huge competition between strong companies it can even be good. Thus, the Apollonia  project can play on it and negotiate with several companies.
competition is always good, competition makes the team do their project only better and modernize it, which is beneficial for the consumer

Healthy competition makes thinking work and come up with unique features for your project. These features allow teams to attract a large number of customers.
AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:47:44 PM

Hello everyone, glad to join Apollonia community. Which those countries will you give service?
tor9

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:48:20 AM

I think that the team will not be difficult to launch a multi-faceted project, especially since these people are in the same direction
sofaflesh

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:03:57 AM

What are the main features of the Apollonia project? Is this project designed for the whole world, or only for certain countries?

In white paper there is information that the project is designed for the whole world, this is its main feature.

It will be quite difficult to create such a product that work all over the world. Although the idea is very promising and I hope it will be improved..

one day at the time approach can do wonders, believe me Smiley making small steps here and there, Apollonia might end up being the biggest project EVER Smiley
of course,the whole world needs such a project, and the developers should make every effort to make this project global
It should be one of the best. I believe it will collect soft cap
with such a multi-faceted project,to assemble a soft cap, I think it will not be difficult for the team,and we will be able to see a fully working global project in the near future
Aleksandra 81

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:20:39 AM

with such a multi-faceted project,to assemble a soft cap, I think it will not be difficult for the team,and we will be able to see a fully working global project in the near future

Although the amount of soft cap is not easy to collect, but it is real. To do this, the team needs to run a large advertising campaign and work hard.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: